PDA

View Full Version : Riiiiing im your windows repairman

namvet
09-27-2014, 12:08 PM
fuckers tried to hit me again. beware

con man link (http://www.computerworld.com/article/2486136/cybercrime-hacking/fake-windows-tech-support-calls-continue-to-plague-consumers.html)

NightTrain
09-27-2014, 12:11 PM
I hope you severely wasted their time and frustrated them!

That's actually a lot of fun.

namvet
09-27-2014, 12:16 PM
I hope you severely wasted their time and frustrated them!

That's actually a lot of fun.

asshole woke me out of a sound sleep. which is dangerous

NightTrain
09-27-2014, 12:25 PM
What phone number was it?

namvet
09-27-2014, 12:48 PM
What phone number was it?

its always blocked NT.

DLT
09-27-2014, 12:54 PM
asshole woke me out of a sound sleep. which is dangerous

And notice....that it's usually always when you are having a particularly nice dream! (grrrr)

namvet
09-27-2014, 01:15 PM
And notice....that it's usually always when you are having a particularly nice dream! (grrrr)

I gave him a 5 star cussing and he hung up :laugh:

DLT
09-27-2014, 01:36 PM
I gave him a 5 star cussing and he hung up :laugh:

He's probably used to it. Most Americans don't react well to phone solicitation anyway...but when it's a foreigner.... especially a hard to understand foreigner.....doing the disturbing, we like it even less. Hell, I even get bent out of shape whenever I have to deal with a bad-accent foreigner for tech help on an American-purchased service. AT&T is really bad about outsourcing their phone tech stuff. Ironic....since "American" is in their friggin corporate name.

NightTrain
09-27-2014, 01:42 PM
You know that you can block any number that doesn't show Caller ID, right?

That won't stop all of them, but it'll cut down... many of the idiots don't know how to spoof a number. I never answer a phone call that doesn't have the number showing.

namvet
09-27-2014, 01:56 PM
You know that you can block any number that doesn't show Caller ID, right?

That won't stop all of them, but it'll cut down... many of the idiots don't know how to spoof a number. I never answer a phone call that doesn't have the number showing.

I think mine does that. they don't call as much as they used to. and yes i had a lotta fun stringin' em on.

namvet
09-27-2014, 01:58 PM
He's probably used to it. Most Americans don't react well to phone solicitation anyway...but when it's a foreigner.... especially a hard to understand foreigner.....doing the disturbing, we like it even less. Hell, I even get bent out of shape whenever I have to deal with a bad-accent foreigner for tech help on an American-purchased service. AT&T is really bad about outsourcing their phone tech stuff. Ironic....since "American" is in their friggin corporate name.

repeat please, repeat please

http://blogs.friendlybeings.com/fun/wp-content/uploads/2010/09/microsoft-support-bombay.jpg

jimnyc
09-27-2014, 02:53 PM
I could only DREAM that one of these guys would call me. I think it might be a dead giveaway though when he hears me say "holy shit, hold on a second, I gotta record this for my friends to hear..." I would just continue to speak fluently, but be SO computer illiterate for this guy that he wouldn't know I was fucking with him until his hair started to turn gray!

tailfins
09-27-2014, 03:24 PM
Do you remember the State Farm commercial, "Six callers ahead of us, Jimmy. Ma, you're not helping."? Would it be any better from a work-from-home temp with no authority to fix any problems for tech support?

tailfins
09-27-2014, 03:26 PM
I could only DREAM that one of these guys would call me. I think it might be a dead giveaway though when he hears me say "holy shit, hold on a second, I gotta record this for my friends to hear..." I would just continue to speak fluently, but be SO computer illiterate for this guy that he wouldn't know I was fucking with him until his hair started to turn gray!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=irdUO03xa78

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5braVaanAMQ

jimnyc
09-27-2014, 03:47 PM
"My name is Hamid" LOL Beavis rules!