PDA

View Full Version : House of Horror discovered in small town.......

nevadamedic
06-22-2007, 12:54 AM
People have left flowers and candles on the front stoop of the rental house. A new bat and glove was left for the 11-year-old boy who authorities said was found locked in a closet, bloody, burned and tortured.

Full Story.........
http://www.channel3000.com/news/13537316/detail.html?qs=1;bp=t

diuretic
06-22-2007, 03:31 AM
I'm still amazed at the depths of human depravity. I shouldn't be but I am.

Hagbard Celine
06-22-2007, 08:57 AM
People have left flowers and candles on the front stoop of the rental house. A new bat and glove was left for the 11-year-old boy who authorities said was found locked in a closet, bloody, burned and tortured.

Full Story.........
http://www.channel3000.com/news/13537316/detail.html?qs=1;bp=t

Sounds like he'll be on the DL for a good stretch WHOA! Somebody stop me!

darin
06-22-2007, 09:02 AM
I'd love to see a bullet put through their heads for what they've done to those kids.

Gunny
06-22-2007, 03:35 PM
I'd love to see a bullet put through their heads for what they've done to those kids.

Or just locked in a closet with no food and water and "forgotten."

manu1959
06-22-2007, 04:48 PM
Or just locked in a closet with no food and water and "forgotten."

eye for an eye dude.....i so think it should be that way....

Guernicaa
06-22-2007, 05:12 PM
A bullet's way to fast and easy.
Maybe 15 minutes of tortue...then a bullet.

Hugh Lincoln
06-23-2007, 02:44 PM
Prosecutors said the dead woman, Tammie Garlin, had a romantic relationship with another woman, Michaela Clerc, who lived in the house, and that Clerc thought Garlin had cheated on her.

C'mon guys, let's show a little more tolerance for diversity and "alternative" families. Clearly, a little lesbian action, child torture and identity theft are part of Our Amazing Rainbow here in the new America. Let's not be so narrow-minded and insist that everyone live a "Leave it to Beaver" life. That's so conservative!

diuretic
06-23-2007, 10:29 PM
I would think that if lesbians were all into child torture that you'd be reading about this stuff every thirty minutes.

nevadamedic
06-23-2007, 11:33 PM
Prosecutors said the dead woman, Tammie Garlin, had a romantic relationship with another woman, Michaela Clerc, who lived in the house, and that Clerc thought Garlin had cheated on her.

C'mon guys, let's show a little more tolerance for diversity and "alternative" families. Clearly, a little lesbian action, child torture and identity theft are part of Our Amazing Rainbow here in the new America. Let's not be so narrow-minded and insist that everyone live a "Leave it to Beaver" life. That's so conservative!

Those are the kind of people Senator Kennedy admires and fights for.

nevadamedic
06-23-2007, 11:38 PM
Story Highlights
• Candace Clark, 3 others, charged with murder, child abuse
• Clark says her boyfriend, Michael Sisk, was the ringleader of a cult
• Woman's body found buried in yard of house where Clark, Sisk, others lived
• Child of dead woman found in a closet in the house, bloody and burned

http://www.cnn.com/2007/LAW/06/23/body.found.ap/index.html

So I guess she is a victim too? Jesus Christ, will people ever take responsibility for their actions? She even looks like a skank.