PDA

View Full Version : Surprise!....."They" lied about the fence jumper.....

LongTermGuy
09-29-2014, 08:53 PM
`Turns out the White House fence jumper wasn't apprehended just inside the entrance.

`In fact, he made it through most of the main floor by overpowering a female SS officer.

Also, turns out the panic button boxes for agents to use to alert other agents of a breach were disabled because they were "noisy" and bothered the White House ushers...

*Just another example of how screwed up and ineffective our Liberal Leftist running government have become as of late...

`Security is heightened around the White House following Friday’s breach. Omar Jose Gonzalez, 42, appeared before a judge on one charge of unlawfully entering a restricted building or grounds while carrying a deadly or dangerous weapon.`

http://www.washingtonpost.com/politics/white-house-fence-jumper-made-it-far-deeper-into-building-than-previously-known/2014/09/29/02efd53e-47ea-11e4-a046-120a8a855cca_story.html

aboutime
09-29-2014, 08:59 PM
`Turns out the White House fence jumper wasn't apprehended just inside the entrance.

`In fact, he made it through most of the main floor by overpowering a female SS officer.

Also, turns out the panic button boxes for agents to use to alert other agents of a breach were disabled because they were "noisy" and bothered the White House ushers...

*Just another example of how screwed up and ineffective our Liberal Leftist running government have become as of late...

`Security is heightened around the White House following Friday’s breach. Omar Jose Gonzalez, 42, appeared before a judge on one charge of unlawfully entering a restricted building or grounds while carrying a deadly or dangerous weapon.`

http://www.washingtonpost.com/politics/white-house-fence-jumper-made-it-far-deeper-into-building-than-previously-known/2014/09/29/02efd53e-47ea-11e4-a046-120a8a855cca_story.html

The absence of LEADERSHIP in the White House is...more than Profound.

NightTrain
09-29-2014, 09:10 PM
Omar Jose Gonzalez must have watched X-Men 2.

So where's he from? Montana?

Tyr-Ziu Saxnot
09-29-2014, 09:14 PM
O, Lordy, please ,please please , Pleeze protect our messiah better!!!!
If something bad happened to that holy asshat wonder the nation would crumble, the seas rise and earth tilt on its "axe--is".
PLEEZE, SAVE OUR MASTER, the greatest genius that ever was born of a communist bitch ever.. :laugh:-Tyr

NightTrain
09-29-2014, 09:20 PM
If something bad happened to that holy asshat wonder the nation would crumble, the seas rise and earth tilt on its "axe--is".
PLEEZE, SAVE OUR MASTER, the greatest genius that ever was born of a communist bitch ever.. :laugh:-Tyr

While I cringe to think of Biden driving the bus.......

Still, just 2 trained operatives could have gotten a hell of a lot further than Omar Jose Gonzalez and done a lethal job.

Maybe this will wake up BamBam about his own personal Border Security and make him think about the Nation's Southern border.

LongTermGuy
09-29-2014, 09:37 PM

`Lordy...lordy! LOL!

*Understand....it is what it is...Think..Americans need to protect any President in the white house...And there will be another soon....

LongTermGuy
09-29-2014, 09:40 PM
While I cringe to think of Biden driving the bus.......

Still, just 2 trained operatives could have gotten a hell of a lot further than Omar Jose Gonzalez and done a lethal job.

Maybe this will wake up BamBam about his own personal Border Security and make him think about the Nation's Southern border.

Naaaa...BamBam is awake.....and has a plan...

Stiletto
09-30-2014, 08:07 AM
Fucking hell, is there anything this pathetic excuse for an Administration doesn't lie to some degree about to (if not completely hide from) We The People?!

"Most Transparent Administration in American History," my arse.

:believecrap: <------ What I ask myself whenever Obama or any of his ass-licking sycophants open their gobs.

aboutime
09-30-2014, 09:17 PM
Fucking hell, is there anything this pathetic excuse for an Administration doesn't lie to some degree about to (if not completely hide from) We The People?!

"Most Transparent Administration in American History," my arse.

:believecrap: <------ What I ask myself whenever Obama or any of his ass-licking sycophants open their gobs.

Stiletto. When I first came here to DP. My signature below my name was short, and sweet. And it still applies today.

Those words were: OBAMA IS A PROFESSIONAL LIAR. PERIOD!