PDA

View Full Version : Anniversary

jimnyc
09-30-2014, 09:04 AM
Didn't realize that 4 years just passed! And I want to know where the F is all this money??? Copied from a program that always runs in the background on my computer.

Jim - Free and Healing for Four Years, Thirteen Days, 1 Hour and 3 Minutes, while extending my life expectancy 255 Days and 21 Hours, by avoiding the use of 73702 nicotine delivery devices that would have cost me $39,176.40.

NightTrain
09-30-2014, 09:06 AM
Holy crap, that is a lot of money.

I don't even wanna know my bill... I'm doing about 1.5 packs a day. More if I'm drinking or long distance driving.

gabosaurus
09-30-2014, 09:36 AM
Good for you, Jim! :cheers2:
You are saving money and extending your life expectancy. And your clothes don't reek of smoke anymore.

Tyr-Ziu Saxnot
09-30-2014, 09:47 AM
Didn't realize that 4 years just passed! And I want to know where the F is all this money??? Copied from a program that always runs in the background on my computer.

Bravo Jim . One of the best things you have ever done for yourself. My older brother was a 3/4 pack a day guy back in early 70's. He quit on a bet and never went back. Now he is 66 years old and wouldn't be here had he not quit..-Tyr

Abbey Marie
09-30-2014, 11:32 AM
Awesome, Jim!

:clap: :dance: :beer:

DLT
09-30-2014, 11:44 AM

Kudos! And although you may not actually see where all the money (you saved) is.....at least know....

that it won't be going for a constant supply of oxygen and hospital stays due to advanced, cigarette-smoking-caused emphysema.

Both of my parents ended up dependent upon oxygen in their last years and both died in hospitals from complications arising from their lung damage.

darin
09-30-2014, 12:25 PM
Shit, Jim...you make more than $39,000 each month ALONE from the advertising revenue of this site! :)

SassyLady
10-01-2014, 12:33 AM

Kibble and kitty litter?