PDA

View Full Version : Honey Honey...Stay to the Right!

LongTermGuy
09-30-2014, 07:34 PM
I'm a big off-roading fan and I found this video...`Bill and Elfie Tower and Friends doing Black Bear Pass, Colorado`
`This is an awesome vid...the communication is great! and the music makes it even better...:laugh:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dr7Nkl0pkJk

SassyLady
10-01-2014, 12:05 AM
:omg:

Beautiful scenery ... but I would be walking down!!

I forgot to add that she didn't say anything at any point in time that I wouldn't have said had I been in her seat. I think I'm in love with her man .... loved the way he keep his patience and kept reassuring her.

Would love to have heard/seen the parts that were edited! NOT!! Probably even scarier.
:facepalm99:

After this, he will probably never get her to do the trail again.

http://denver.cbslocal.com/2014/09/01/none-injured-in-rollover-on-mountain-pass/

darin
10-02-2014, 05:26 AM
The only thing I don't love - she wasn't wearing a seatbelt. Seatbelts are vital off-road for passenger and driver.

namvet
10-02-2014, 08:56 AM
that could have been at one time a narrow gauge railroad trail. in any event brakes don't fail me now :coffee:

NightTrain
10-02-2014, 09:14 AM
The only thing I don't love - she wasn't wearing a seatbelt. Seatbelts are vital off-road for passenger and driver.

Yep. You need to be glued to the seat so you can still continue to drive when things get violent.

Not to mention the safety factor for when things go south. Seatbelts have saved my bacon at least 3 times now.

revelarts
10-02-2014, 12:01 PM
Now i want to see them do it at night.

revelarts
10-02-2014, 12:05 PM
I hate driving on mountain roads, I almost went over the edge in the Appalachians on an old mountain pass to a retreat.
once i got to the top the owner of the retreat told us a story about a trucker delivering supplies who, once he got to the top,
got out of his cab put his head on the hood and cried for 5 minutes.

SassyLady
10-02-2014, 11:12 PM
Now i want to see them do it at night.

Ooooooohhh ... Rev, I didn't know you were a sadist!

:teasing:

SassyLady
10-02-2014, 11:16 PM
I hate driving on mountain roads, I almost went over the edge in the Appalachians on an old mountain pass to a retreat.
once i got to the top the owner of the retreat told us a story about a trucker delivering supplies who, once he got to the top,
got out of his cab put his head on the hood and cried for 5 minutes.

I've done that. My parents were alcoholics and we would be at the top of the canyon in the morning and after drinking all day would drive us home ... hated those trips. Talk about having a tire slide out from under you on a rock ... scary when part of the road starts falling out from under you.

:bow2: