PDA

View Full Version : WEIRD NEWS:UFO News: UFO Over Hong Kong Protests. (Smoking Gun Footage)

LongTermGuy
10-01-2014, 08:15 PM
`Ongoing pro-democracy protests in Hong Kong have drawn tens of thousands of citizens, taking to the streets (http://www.usatoday.com/story/news/world/2014/09/30/democracy-protests-hong-kong/16466543/), demonstrating their opposition to news that China will choose the candidates for the upcoming 2017 election.
During one of those protests, the crowd got a little something extra as a brightly lit object appeared in the sky above the throng, moving slowly at first and then, as the BBC caught it on camera, the UFO suddenly shot up in the air out of sight.
A television viewer in Scotland watched the demonstration news coverage and recorded the broadcast. When he saw the object in the sky, he later sent the video to a local news outlet, the Hamilton Advertiser, according to OpenMinds.TV (http://www.openminds.tv/ufo-appears-tv-coverage-hong-kong-protests/30224).`

The aerial object first appears on the left side of the screen, descends in front of a building, and moves to the right toward another tall building where it stops and hovers. Then, with an almost visible burst of energy, it suddenly launches straight up in the air.
Was this object truly extraordinary or does it have a more prosaic explanation?
"I don't think it's too far fetched to believe it is a drone. Maybe one that's closer to the camera than we think," said Ben Hansen (http://www.benhansen.com/), former lead investigator of the Syfy Channel's "Fact or Faked: Paranormal Files" TV series.`

Much more if interested...

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2014/10/01/ufo-in-sky-above-hong-kong-protesters_n_5910224.html?ncid=txtlnkusaolp0000059 2

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WI5yHAmcH2g

`Man that must be one really advanced drone to be able to out class most if not all modern drones/tech.`

NightTrain
10-01-2014, 08:27 PM
That was a weather balloon.

Possibly Venus, but the Mach 1 acceleration from horizontal to vertical flight suggests a balloon!

Swamp gas only goes .5 mach, as everyone knows.

Gaffer
10-01-2014, 08:44 PM
That was a weather balloon.

Possibly Venus, but the Mach 1 acceleration from horizontal to vertical flight suggests a balloon!

Swamp gas only goes .5 mach, as everyone knows.

You took that directly from the official govt talking points didn't you. :rolleyes:

If it can't be explained it must be swamp gas.

Or as in the case of one that I saw it was a jet plane flying slow and dropping pieces of aluminum.

revelarts
10-01-2014, 08:48 PM
I believe that there's secret flight tech that a few gov'ts have.

the thing about the UFO tales that start me off on the dismissive trail are the original stories.
All the aliens reported at that time we're blond haired blue eye Aryan wiseguys.
Plus ther are a few early pilot stories that talk about seeing humans on board various UFO ships in flight.
Telsa and later separately Germans were working out different ways to power flight, I think someone probably succeeded.

Then there's the unlikelihood of other intelligent life or it's ever getting to Earth
based on what we know of "life" and what we can see of the cosmos so far.

Gaffer
10-01-2014, 08:58 PM
Most of those early so called witnesses, were plants so that everyone would pooh pooh the whole idea. This was followed by the swamp gas explanation.

As for high tech stuff. I'm sure there were many that were seen and misidentified. But I have to question why would a govt fly a super secret high tech vehicle over populated areas?

This particular one does seem to be some sort of drone.

LongTermGuy
10-01-2014, 09:07 PM
I believe that there's secret flight tech that a few gov'ts have.

the thing about the UFO tales that start me off on the dismissive trail are the original stories.
All the aliens reported at that time we're blond haired blue eye Aryan wiseguys.
Plus ther are a few early pilot stories that talk about seeing humans on board various UFO ships in flight.
Telsa and later separately Germans were working out different ways to power flight, I think someone probably succeeded.

Then there's the unlikelihood of other intelligent life or it's ever getting to Earth
based on what we know of "life" and what we can see of the cosmos so far.

~ "Telsa and later separately Germans were working out different ways to power flight, I think someone probably succeeded" ~

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4lJAw_BtM2g

NightTrain
10-01-2014, 09:34 PM
Most of those early so called witnesses, were plants so that everyone would pooh pooh the whole idea. This was followed by the swamp gas explanation.

As for high tech stuff. I'm sure there were many that were seen and misidentified. But I have to question why would a govt fly a super secret high tech vehicle over populated areas?

That 90 degree vertical with the acceleration was enough to knock out a pilot easily.

I don't think drones move that fast... but there's a lot that we don't know about yet.

Now that I think about it, it's stupid to think that we don't have supersonic drones. That makes sense.

darin
10-02-2014, 05:00 AM
If there's a pane of glass between the camera and the protestors, it's easily explained.

The fact there's glass between the camera sensor and the scene means it's not-hard to explain.

revelarts
10-03-2014, 09:27 AM

Plants?...plants by who gaffer? Surely not the gov't, wouldn't that be conspiracy? :poke:

But yes you have a good question
'why would the gov't fly a secret vehicle over populated areas?'
But the same question goes for aliens doesn't it?
That is if the films not a fake that is. for some reason the way that thing moves looks like a laser pointer.
But if it's a real drone/vehicle the simplest explanation i'd guess is that it's a mistake that it was seen. One reason why it shoots off so fast?
There are others explanations but they are rabbit trails IMO. Trails that take us way through the looking glass.