PDA

View Full Version : `White Lesbian Mother Sues Sperm Bank After Having Black Baby`

LongTermGuy
10-02-2014, 12:35 PM
http://4-ps.googleusercontent.com/h/www.thegatewaypundit.com/wp-content/uploads/2014/10/xwhite-lesbians.jpg.pagespeed.ic.IRHKXlcWTg.jpg

`Jennifer Cramblett (right) and her partner Amanda Zinkon (left) picked out a white sperm donor from Midwest Sperm Bank, but were instead sent a black man’s sperm, they allege. `

`But...but...but...wait! I thought for liberals and gays, and gay liberals skin color doesn't matter! Why does it matter their child will be half black and not white like them?`.....

"Do as we say, not as we do?"

http://www.thegatewaypundit.com/2014/10/white-lesbian-mother-sues-sperm-bank-after-having-black-baby/

LongTermGuy
10-02-2014, 12:36 PM
`Isn't it illegal for sperm banks to be racist?`

revelarts
10-02-2014, 12:47 PM
they should have married a man and had children. problem solved.
but I suspect the sperm bank has a clause in their contract about this kinda thing.

The thing I'm not looking forward to seeing is regular couples doing this for designer babies and not getting what they wanted.

"we wanted a brown haired male genius, but it's a blond girl who's avg.. The sperm bank lied we want to return the child for a refund and damages."

LongTermGuy
10-02-2014, 12:52 PM
`I wonder if the sperm banks are allowed to classify by race?... I wonder if the donor lies about his race........do they have to accept it? Certainly would make them less popular...but then..as someone mentioned "She got free diversity, why is she upset?"

DLT
10-02-2014, 12:56 PM
http://4-ps.googleusercontent.com/h/www.thegatewaypundit.com/wp-content/uploads/2014/10/xwhite-lesbians.jpg.pagespeed.ic.IRHKXlcWTg.jpg

`Jennifer Cramblett (right) and her partner Amanda Zinkon (left) picked out a white sperm donor from Midwest Sperm Bank, but were instead sent a black man’s sperm, they allege. `

`But...but...but...wait! I thought for liberals and gays, and gay liberals skin color doesn't matter! Why does it matter their child will be half black and not white like them?`.....

http://www.thegatewaypundit.com/2014/10/white-lesbian-mother-sues-sperm-bank-after-having-black-baby/

but just months before little Payton arrived in August of 2012 Cramblett received a communication from the donor bank informing her she had been given the wrong sperm.

LOL! Now that would be the ultimate "April Fool's" joke, eh? Oh...scuse us, but....about that white baby you wanted ...

prepare for disappointment. Karma?

fj1200
10-02-2014, 12:59 PM

:rolleyes: They probably made a decision on many other characteristics too.

`Isn't it illegal for sperm banks to be racist?`

Where is the racism.

they should have married a man and had children. problem solved.
but I suspect the sperm bank has a clause in their contract about this kinda thing.

:eek: I'm shocked that you would be calling for a three-way marriage! Shocked I tell you. :eek:

The problem is that they didn't deliver the agreed upon package. Race is just the most likely indicator of their error.

aboutime
10-02-2014, 01:00 PM
LOL! Now that would be the ultimate "April Fool's" joke, eh? Oh...scuse us, but....about that white baby you wanted ...

prepare for disappointment. Karma?

DLT. Sounds like those two are fine, liberal examples of INTOLERANCE.
I thought they all claimed to be Color Blind when they jam their lifestyles down our throats?

revelarts
10-02-2014, 01:01 PM
`I wonder if the sperm banks are allowed to classify by race?... I wonder if the donor lies about his race........do they have to accept it? Certainly would make them less popular...but then..as someone mentioned "She got free diversity, why is she upset?"

What if the donor is mixed race and the genes could go either way or both ways?
or mixed race donors to be discriminated against?

what if the donor is an orphan and doesn't know his linage. But they're mixed race, Asian and white or whatever.
will they be discriminated against? or will everyone's DNA be screened for heritage?

so people get exactly the kind of babies they want.
does anyone else see a basic problem here?

But I'm sure the lawyers are licking their chops for all the new biz coming their way over these new types of family disputes.

:eek: I'm shocked that you would be calling for a three-way marriage! Shocked I tell you. :eek:

Quite honestly i'd vote in favor of a 3 way marriage faster than I'd vote vote what they have.
Well that's not true, I'll never vote for what they have.

I'm shocked that you would be calling for a three-way marriage! Shocked I tell you.

but on another note.
you see what happens when i try to shorten my comments.
people misunderstand what i'm trying to covey and read it in the worse possible light.

what i should have say is.... insert 3 paragraphs here...

(edit for clarity: I'm just kidding)

fj1200
10-02-2014, 01:13 PM
people misunderstand what i'm trying to covey and read it in the worse possible light.

I didn't misunderstand. Just :poke: at ya.

:scared:

revelarts
10-02-2014, 01:20 PM
I didn't misunderstand. Just :poke: at ya.

:scared:

I know:poke:

and if i don't put :poke: icons people take everything i say to seriously.:poke:
;)

LongTermGuy
10-02-2014, 01:37 PM
`They look like they could be sisters..........

Jus' saying.

darin
10-02-2014, 02:51 PM
or mixed race donors to be discriminated against?

what if the donor is an orphan and doesn't know his linage. But they're mixed race, Asian and white or whatever.
will they be discriminated against? or will everyone's DNA be screened for heritage?

so people get exactly the kind of babies they want.
does anyone else see a basic problem here?

But I'm sure the lawyers are licking their chops for all the new biz coming their way over these new types of family disputes.

Quite honestly i'd vote in favor of a 3 way marriage faster than I'd vote vote what they have.
Well that's not true, I'll never vote for what they have.

but on another note.
you see what happens when i try to shorten my comments.

what i should have say is.... insert 3 paragraphs here...

(edit for clarity: I'm just kidding)

Maybe the black skin came from the MOM's Recessive DNA? (shrug).

Wonder if the kid will sue - saying he should have been white?

Pernicious
10-02-2014, 03:03 PM
Ya think the OB/GYN yelled backout at the moment of birth?

revelarts
10-02-2014, 03:19 PM
http://www.oddee.com/_media/imgs/articles/a397_blackwhite.jpg

A mixed-race British mom, Kylie Hodgson, gave birth in 2005 to twins, one of each — one black, the other white. The odds of such a birth are about a million to one, experts said. Although occurrences of this nature sometimes occur when a woman conceives twins fathered by two different men, this was a much rarer case in which a single pairing produced twins with distinctly different physical attributes (e.g., skin tone, hair color, eye color) rather than a blending of their parents' characteristics. The parents, Kylie and her partner, Remi Horder, are of mixed race themselves, both having been born to white mothers and black fathers. Their twin girls — Kian and Remee — were both born with blue eyes, with Remee having blonde hair and Kian having black hair and somewhat darker skin than her sister. Since then, Remee's skin tone has become lighter, while Kian's has become darker and her eyes have turned brown.

fj1200
10-02-2014, 04:08 PM

The child doesn't have a cause of action. :slap:

But I'd be surprised if they didn't have the father's err, donors history going back a few generations.

Should have read the link. They knew ahead of time:

Jennifer Cramblett and Amanda Zinkon, a White couple living in Ohio selected sperm from a White male provided by the Midwest Sperm Bank. Cramblett used the sperm to become impregnated with her first child, but just months before little Payton arrived in August of 2012 Cramblett received a communication from the donor bank informing her she had been given the wrong sperm.Her baby would be black.
Unsurprisingly Cramblett is suing the sperm bank for “wrongful birth and breach of warranty.” While she can’t be blamed for being a little miffed that she did not receive the product she purchased, her reasoning behind the lawsuit is unnerving to say the least. Here are some of Cramblett’s main concerns with now being forced to be the mother of a Black child as laid out in the lawsuit:

On August 21, 2012, Jennifer gave birth to Payton, a beautiful, obviously mixed-race baby girl. Jennifer bonded with Payton easily and she and Amanda love her very much. Even so, Jennifer lives each day with fears, anxieties and uncertainty about her future and Payton’s future.
What kind of anxieties, you may ask? Just the typical anxieties of any normal, bigoted parent trying to raise a Black child.
As just one example, getting a young daughter’s hair cut is not particularly stressful for most mothers, but to Jennifer it is not a routine matter, because Payton has hair typical of an African American girl. To get a decent cut, Jennifer must travel to a black neighborhood, far from where she lives, where she is obviously different in appearance, and not overtly welcome.

Some silly concerns IMO.

aboutime
10-02-2014, 04:20 PM

DMP. You may be right. We all have to wait, and see if they name the baby BARACK.

darin
10-03-2014, 05:18 AM
I would love a black judge to preside:

"Okay defendant, please explain to the court how you are or were DAMAGED by this? Tell the court, please, how you have suffered DAMAGES by having a baby of mixed-race? Go ahead...I'll wait..."

Saddest part of this story - that poor baby being around such obviously mentally fucked-up people.

Jeff
10-03-2014, 05:59 AM
They should be thrilled, they made the ultimate Liberal, one that not only stands for gays but is also black and white, know if the baby could just get a welfare check right away it would be perfect.

revelarts
10-03-2014, 08:46 AM
The child doesn't have a cause of action. :slap:

But I'd be surprised if they didn't have the father's err, donors history going back a few generations.

Should have read the link. They knew ahead of time:

Some silly concerns IMO.

So they are "concerned" that the child will have social problems because she's mixed
but are not concerned because her parents are homosexual?!

http://mynetbox.info/images/gifsoup/Gary-coleman-WTHeck.gif

Tyr-Ziu Saxnot
10-03-2014, 09:01 AM
Why are they complaining, they just got a free meal ticket!
Gubbermint can now send them our tax dollars and they can more easily enjoy their perversion.

A win/win , but could it be they are racist, shock shock. :laugh:

Who bez win dat battle--which special protected class? ;)-Tyr

indago
09-10-2015, 05:46 AM
From The Associated Press 4 September 2015:
------------------------------------------------------------------
A judge dismissed a white Ohio woman's lawsuit accusing an Illinois sperm bank of mistakenly providing sperm from a black donor, resulting in a mixed race child the mother said she was not culturally prepared to raise. DuPage County Judge Ronald Sutter tossed the lawsuit alleging wrongful birth and breach of warranty... But he said Jennifer Cramblett of Uniontown, Ohio, could refile her lawsuit against Midwest Sperm Bank under a negligence claim.
------------------------------------------------------------------

article (http://hosted.ap.org/dynamic/stories/U/US_WRONG_SPERM_LAWSUIT?SITE=AP&SECTION=HOME&TEMPLATE=DEFAULT&CTIME=2015-09-04-14-37-15)

Voted4Reagan
09-10-2015, 10:05 AM

Bingo.... and in the case of mixed race it is the Gene for Dark Skin that is Dominant over the Gene for White Skin.

White skin, blue eyes, blonde hair are all Recessive Traits.

Dark Skin/Dark Eyes/Dark Hair will almost always win out

Nonnie
09-10-2015, 02:33 PM
Lol, they deserved it.