PDA

View Full Version : `Germany: 2 Muslimas jump a blonde infidel, give her a haircut`

LongTermGuy
10-02-2014, 06:25 PM
http://media.rtv.net/image/201408/w620/bataie_94529000.jpg

http://www.liveleak.com/view?i=dab_1409250152

The so called, "Bullies" need to be sheared and given a sound old fashioned horsewhipping.

Publicly.

With the girl and her family front row seats.

"We don't hold grudges.We remember the facts."`

Stiletto
10-02-2014, 09:30 PM
Why the HELL isn't this being reported anywhere by the MSM?

(never mind, stupid me for thinking they'd even acknowledge this happened)...

To put the shoe on the other foot, can you imagine what would happen if a group of females jumped a Moslem and *GASP!* shaved his beard off?

The overwhelming outrage from the likes of Progressive activists, the assholes at CAIR, and who knows who else would dominate the news, and the DOJ would likely try to charge them with a hate crime.

Jeff
10-02-2014, 09:53 PM
These animals need to be exterminated, no jail no crossing Go no 200 bucks just death and a slow and painful one at that !!

Stiletto
10-02-2014, 09:58 PM
I forgot to mention this in my previous post, but to me, it's eerily reminiscent of when the Nazis (be they soldiers, SS, or the Gestapo) cutting the beards and earlocks of Orthodox Jews in Germany and especially in Poland (also done to them by Polish Anti-Semites) back in the 30s and 40s.

Tyr-Ziu Saxnot
10-02-2014, 10:44 PM
These animals need to be exterminated, no jail no crossing Go no 200 bucks just death and a slow and painful one at that !!

I agree!!! I only started saying that 3 years ago here. Back then a dozen people attacked me for it..
My how things have changed..
Most here now see it.. -Tyr

Jeff
10-03-2014, 05:52 AM
I agree!!! I only started saying that 3 years ago here. Back then a dozen people attacked me for it..
My how things have changed..
Most here now see it.. -Tyr

AAA I wasn't one of the dozen, I have seen where these animals where going since I could say Terrorist scum bag .

:boom2: :terror:

darin
10-03-2014, 06:28 AM
where are you folks getting your information? I don't see any muslims, I dont hear anything that gives me any details.

LongTermGuy
10-03-2014, 07:46 AM
where are you folks getting your information? I don't see any muslims, I dont hear anything that gives me any details.

*...Sounds Spanish to me....Think one of the biaatches said 'puta'. ...*Picked up the headline from another site...

`Thugs.."thuggets" always roam in packs....makes one wonder why would they want to cut the Blond girls hair off....maybe they deemed it was in appropriate according to their belief or culture?

darin
10-03-2014, 07:58 AM
Or maybe the blonde had beaten-up their little sister and shaved her head?

jimnyc
10-03-2014, 08:26 AM
Also, title says it was Germany, but underneath the video it states it was in Michigan. I tried looking for a legit article for this story but came up empty. Obviously it happened, and the video is all over the place, I just haven't had nearly enough coffee yet to find it. :)

tailfins
10-03-2014, 08:40 AM
Among Amish men, such a tactic was done in Ohio and the perpetrators were convicted of a religious persecution charge and got 10 years. The act doesn't shock me, but the incompetence of law enforcement does. This is an obvious felony assault.

namvet
10-03-2014, 08:46 AM
they sure don't dress like muzze's

LongTermGuy
10-03-2014, 06:00 PM
*Still Time To Learn.....

http://static.guim.co.uk/sys-images/Guardian/Pix/maps_and_graphs/2012/10/17/1350514597116/Woman-wearing-the-niqab-i-008.jpg

`Egyptian teacher 'cut hair of schoolgirls who refused to cover heads'

`Abu Bakar was quoted as saying she only resorted to cutting her students' hair after warning them repeatedly to cover their heads. After these repeated warnings, a student handed her scissors from his bag, and that he and other students asked her to "implement" her threats.Ziad Abdel Tawab of the Cairo Institute for Human Rights said the incident was alarming but not surprising.`

http://www.theguardian.com/world/2012/oct/17/egyptian-teacher-hair-schoolgirls