PDA

View Full Version : Obama Pushing for One-Party Rule

Pernicious
10-03-2014, 04:20 PM
Dick Morris, the Democratic strategist credited with reigniting former President Bill Clinton's political hopes in the mid-1990s, is warning that President Barack Obama is implementing an agenda to destroy two-party rule in America.

Morris' new book "Power Grab — Obama's Dangerous Plan for a One-Party Nation" is published by Newsmax's Humanix Books. It outlines what Morris sees as the president's attempt to turn the United States into a "Banana republic ruled by one party by putting the Republican Party out of business."

"What he really wants to do is stack the deck to assure permanent Democratic control over the country – a one-party democracy, like Mexico had and Japan has had," Morris said Thursday on Fox News Channel's "Hannity."

Everything Obama does must be seen through that lens, Morris said, including why Obama wants open borders and stronger labor unions and opposes photo IDs for voting. It also explains why he wants judicial confirmations without a filibuster, he said.

"I believe that the entire country, me included, made a mistake in 2008 in not listening to you when you kept pushing the connection between Bill Ayers and Barack Obama," Morris told Hannity. "We all dismissed it as guilt by association. Now it's time to listen."

http://www.Newsmax.com/Newsfront/dick-morris-power-grab-hillary-alinsky/2014/10/02/id/598360/#ixzz3F7RGV4pf
http://www.debatepolicy.com/attachment.php?attachmentid=6432&stc=1

Thunderknuckles
10-03-2014, 04:32 PM
I think both parties would love to put the other out of business. In the case of Democrats, I wouldn't lay this merely at the feet of Obama. I'm pretty sure all Democrats are pushing for the same agenda for the same reason. Take Pelosi and Reid for example. Those two wouldn't just kill the Republican party, they'd dig its corpse out of the grave, shit on it, and re-bury it twice as deep.

On a side note: I was listening to Dick Morris talk about his book on the Hugh Hewitt show the other day. I have to say that Morris is starting to sound a little paranoid.

DLT
10-03-2014, 04:47 PM
I think both parties would love to put the other out of business. In the case of Democrats, I wouldn't lay this merely at the feet of Obama. I'm pretty sure all Democrats are pushing for the same agenda for the same reason. Take Pelosi and Reid for example. Those two wouldn't just kill the Republican party, they'd dig its corpse out of the grave, shit on it, and re-bury it twice as deep.

On a side note: I was listening to Dick Morris talk about his book on the Hugh Hewitt show the other day. I have to say that Morris is starting to sound a little paranoid.

Paranoid is what you sound like when things either: haven't happened, only "might" happen, and probably never will happen. Compared to the dire and dismal and deliberate sabotage Obama has enacted and inflicted upon America on every front (economic, military/national security and safety, public morale, etc.)...I would have to say that being paranoid at this point would be a step up from the stuckonstupid and apathetic responses exhibited by most morons that still "think" that Obama is on America's side.

revelarts
10-03-2014, 05:37 PM
the left was worried that Bush wasn't going to leave the seat, that he might call martial law and revoke the elections.

but why rock the boat when it's tag team wrestling anyway? Obama's playing his part in the general dissolution of constitutional authority and congressional power... just as Bush did. The next guy(gal) will do more of the same with the party faithfuls blessing and protection or it's silence.

no need for one party when 2 parties do the same thing anyway.

DLT
10-03-2014, 05:43 PM
the left was worried that Bush wasn't going to leave the seat, that he might call martial law and revoke the elections.

but why rock the boat when it's tag team wrestling anyway? Obama's playing his part in the general dissolution of constitutional authority and congressional power... just as Bush did. The next guy(gal) will do more of the same with the party faithfuls blessing and protection or it's silence.

no need for one party when 2 parties do the same thing anyway.

So you are actually trying to equate Bush with Obama here? Really????

Pernicious
10-03-2014, 07:09 PM
Obama Supports Anti-Semitic Palestinian Agenda of Jew-Free State (http://www.jewishpress.com/indepth/analysis/obama-supports-anti-semitic-palestinian-agenda-of-jew-free-state/2014/10/02/)Would Obama stand for a housing policy that barred blacks from living in Washington, DC?

revelarts
10-03-2014, 10:15 PM

concerning the constitution.
yes really.

You want list of their similar policy actions?

InExtremis
10-04-2014, 01:40 AM
Paranoid is what you sound like when things either: haven't happened, only "might" happen, and probably never will happen. Compared to the dire and dismal and deliberate sabotage Obama has enacted and inflicted upon America on every front (economic, military/national security and safety, public morale, etc.)...I would have to say that being paranoid at this point would be a step up from the stuckonstupid and apathetic responses exhibited by most morons that still "think" that Obama is on America's side.

I have to say, this genuinely made me laugh. :laugh:

InExtremis
10-04-2014, 01:52 AM
Obama Supports Anti-Semitic Palestinian Agenda of Jew-Free State (http://www.jewishpress.com/indepth/analysis/obama-supports-anti-semitic-palestinian-agenda-of-jew-free-state/2014/10/02/)

Would Obama stand for a housing policy that barred blacks from living in Washington, DC?

Thats quite oversimplifying the issue a bit much don't you think?

Here let me oversimplify too, I think if you take a breath for a second and think about it, The President is simply saying what any rational person would say, That maybe you shouldn't keep provoking the people that are really really really pissed at you to begin with and then acting all surprised when you get a reaction.

Gaffer
10-04-2014, 04:47 AM
Thats quite oversimplifying the issue a bit much don't you think?

Here let me oversimplify too, I think if you take a breath for a second and think about it, The President is simply saying what any rational person would say, That maybe you shouldn't keep provoking the people that are really really really pissed at you to begin with and then acting all surprised when you get a reaction.

Provoke? Define what you mean by that? hamas firing rockets by the thousands is provoking. Israel striking the rocket sites is responding.

As for the rest of the article Dick Morris is a few years late in figuring out the DNC goal. I could have told him this 8 years ago.