PDA

View Full Version : 2 million in Mecca for start of hajj

Tyr-Ziu Saxnot
10-03-2014, 08:36 PM
http://news.yahoo.com/photos/2-million-in-mecca-for-start-of-hajj-1412262565-slideshow/

2 million in Mecca for start of hajj

A great time and a great place to accidently drop a nuke..:laugh:

They are going to be the first as soon as they get nuked up to do that to us.. well Israel first, then us later.
It is in their Caliphate plan..

Sure hope our boy Jafar isn't there. ;)

Nuke the pukes as my friend likes to say.. --Tyr

LongTermGuy
10-03-2014, 08:49 PM
`Wow!...You know what this crowd needs? A bunch of "Liberian" muslim tourists....

http://l1.yimg.com/bt/api/res/1.2/Rbftau3XQdRwtNDeTUGLWg--/YXBwaWQ9eW5ld3M7Zmk9ZmlsbDtoPTcwMDtweW9mZj0wO3E9Nj k7dz0xMDUw/http://media.zenfs.com/en_us/News/Reuters/2014-09-27T212200Z_482432272_GM1EA9S0EUE01_RTRMADP_3_SAUDI ARABIA-HAJJ.JPG

LongTermGuy
10-03-2014, 09:11 PM
Found this...Egyptian man tears the Qur'an to pieces on video, throws it in trash bin

Here is the translation of what he is saying:

Quote:

<tbody>
"There it is, Allah's book, this is the basic catastrophe. I don't know what day it is of this disgusting month of Ramadan! And I don't want to know! You are making the tearing of the Qur'an such a big and dangerous thing.. it is instinctive to tear this book, those sons of b----- think they can threaten me and challenge me to tear the Qur'an, but I want to prove to them that they are nothing. What is the big deal in tearing this book? There it is (he starts tearing up the Qur'an) in the trash. Are you feeling better now? You cannot touch one hair of my head! We keep blaming Hamas and Gaza, but it is not them, it is this son of a b---- book that I am stepping on right now. This book is the source of all evil and the real catastrophe. There is nothing new here, it is not Omar Abdel Rahman, Abbud or all the others, it is this rotten book that is causing us to run in a demonic circle that will never end."

</tbody>

`The original video is from 2012. I wonder if he is still alive?`

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=p78LdN2_w_k

LongTermGuy
10-03-2014, 09:22 PM
`Read about Islam written By Nonie Darwish "Joys of Muslim Women"
a Converted Muslim Woman read: Some excerpts below.

"For the West, she says radical Islamists are working to impose sharia on the world. If that happens, Western civilization will be destroyed. Westerners generally assume all religions encourage a respect for the dignity of each individual.. Islamic law (Sharia) teaches that non-Muslims should be subjugated or killed in this world.

(In twenty years there will be enough Muslim voters inCanada, Australia , the U.S. And Britain To elect the heads of Government by themselves! Rest assured they will do so... You can look at how they have taken over several towns in the USA .. Dearborn Mich. Is one and there are others....) ( Britain has several cities now totally controlled by Muslims)

I think everyone in Canada , Australia , the U.S. And Great Britain Should be required to read this, but with the ACLU, there is no way this will be widely publicized, unless each of us sends it on!

It is too bad that so many are disillusioned with life and Christianity to accept Muslims as peaceful.. Some may be but they have an army that is willing to shed blood in the name of Islam.. The peaceful support the warriors with their finances and own kind of patriotism to their religion.While Canada, Australia, the U.S.A. and Britain are getting rid of Christianity from all public sites and erasing God from the lives of children the Muslims are planning a great jihad on North America,Australia and Britain ..

This is your chance to make a difference...! Pass it on to your email list or at least those you think will listen.`

InExtremis
10-04-2014, 02:58 AM
`Read about Islam written By Nonie Darwish "Joys of Muslim Women"
a Converted Muslim Woman read: Some excerpts below.

"For the West, she says radical Islamists are working to impose sharia on the world. If that happens, Western civilization will be destroyed. Westerners generally assume all religions encourage a respect for the dignity of each individual.. Islamic law (Sharia) teaches that non-Muslims should be subjugated or killed in this world.

(In twenty years there will be enough Muslim voters inCanada, Australia , the U.S. And Britain To elect the heads of Government by themselves! Rest assured they will do so... You can look at how they have taken over several towns in the USA .. Dearborn Mich. Is one and there are others....) ( Britain has several cities now totally controlled by Muslims)

I think everyone in Canada , Australia , the U.S. And Great Britain Should be required to read this, but with the ACLU, there is no way this will be widely publicized, unless each of us sends it on!

It is too bad that so many are disillusioned with life and Christianity to accept Muslims as peaceful.. Some may be but they have an army that is willing to shed blood in the name of Islam.. The peaceful support the warriors with their finances and own kind of patriotism to their religion.While Canada, Australia, the U.S.A. and Britain are getting rid of Christianity from all public sites and erasing God from the lives of children the Muslims are planning a great jihad on North America,Australia and Britain ..

This is your chance to make a difference...! Pass it on to your email list or at least those you think will listen.`

Come on man, Nonie Darwish didn't actually write any of this. Im no fan of Islam or any Religion for that matter. but this is just a little too much fear mongering misinformation for me.

Tyr-Ziu Saxnot
10-04-2014, 08:42 AM
Come on man, Nonie Darwish didn't actually write any of this. Im no fan of Islam or any Religion for that matter. but this is just a little too much fear mongering misinformation for me.

I guess you are right about the fear mongering, we all can see by the beheading videos and murdered victims Of Hamas, ISIS, ETC. THAT THEY ARE JUST KIDS GOOFING AROUND.
I mean its not like they are Nazi's is it?
Good to see such a level head appear to let us know we have nothing to fear .:rolleyes:--Tyr

http://www.mediaite.com/tv/they-will-fcking-kill-you-maher-and-ben-affleck-battle-over-radical-islam/
Ben Affleck, Bill Maher, Nicholas Kristol, Michael Steele, and author Sam Harris got into what could only be described as a tumultuous continuation of Maher’s comments on Islam from last week, with Maher and Affleck tearing into each other over the influence of fundamentalists in the Muslim community.

“We have been sold this meme of Islamophobia, where criticism of the religion gets conflated with bigotry towards muslims as people,” Harris began. “It’s intellectually ridiculous.”

“Hold on — are you the person who officially understands the codified doctrine of Islam?” Affleck, on the show to promote his movie Gone Girl, interrupted, and argued that criticizing Islam, as Maher and Harris were doing it, was “gross and racist. It’s like saying, ‘Oh, you shifty Jew!’”

What follows is a few minutes of Affleck and Maher going at each other and yelling over each other, with the occasional interjection from Kristol and Steele providing intelligent perspective on reformers in the Muslim world, smart statistical analysis from Harris about the spectrum of fundamentalism, and then another few minutes of Affleck and Maher yelling at each other.

“Your argument is, ‘You know, black people, they shoot each other,’” said Affleck.

“No it’s not! It’s based on facts!” Maher retorted.
^^^^ Even the liberal idol Bill Maher agrees with you. O' wait seems he doesn't.. My bad...-Tyr

http://www.thereligionofpeace.com/
^^^^^^ Then we have this site as proof of the utterly ridiculous statement you just made..-Tyr

http://www.jihadwatch.org/
^^^^^^ Then we have this site as proof of the utterly ridiculous statement you just made..-Tyr

Tyr-Ziu Saxnot
10-04-2014, 10:41 AM
Back on topic......

http://www.jihadwatch.org/2014/10/islamic-state-we-cut-off-your-friends-head-now-were-coming-for-your-head

Islamic State: “We cut off your friend’s head. Now we’re coming for your head”

Robert Spencer Oct 3, 2014 at 8:14pm

“When you meet the unbelievers, strike the necks…” (Qur’an 47:4). And then taunt their friends about it. In this the Islamic State is clearly un-Islamic, for Muhammad, the prophet of Islam, didn’t taunt the friends of those he had killed; rather, he taunted the corpses of the dead: “When the prophet ordered that the corpses of the polytheists be dropped in to a well… He stood over the bodies of twenty-four leaders of Quraish, who had been thrown into one of the wells and started to call them by name and by the names of their fathers…” (Ar-Raheeq Al-Makhtum, The Battle of Badr, p. 271)

“Islamic State backs up force in Syria with threats, taunting calls,” by Ayla Jean Yackley and Jonny Hogg,

“Islamic State backs up force in Syria with threats, taunting calls,” by Ayla Jean Yackley and Jonny Hogg, Reuters, October 3, 2014:

YUMURTALIK Turkey (Reuters) – Khaled Baki phones the number of a fellow Kurdish fighter and gets through to the Islamic State militants who say they beheaded her.

Baki’s friend, one of the Kurdish forces’ many female soldiers, disappeared as she fought to try and stop the Islamist militants’ push on Kobani, a predominantly Kurdish settlement in northern Syria close to the Turkish border.

More than 180,000 people have fled ahead of Islamic State’s advance, alarmed by accounts of the jihadists’ ruthless tactics – reports that have been fuelled by taunting phone messages from the militants themselves describing gruesome deaths meted out to Kurdish comrades and loved ones.

“We call her, someone else answers and says, ‘We cut off your friend’s head. Now we’re coming for your head,'” Baki said at Yumurtalik, just over the border from Kobani in Turkey.

“She was just 21 years old, and they cut off her head,” added Baki, a builder before he became a fighter. On Friday he called the Islamists back and spat insults down the line.

The Islamist fighters have pressed on in the face of U.S. air strikes on their positions. Kurdish fighters warned on Friday they now faced a massacre as the insurgents encircled Kobani with tanks and bombarded its outskirts with artillery fire.

Other Kurdish fighters have had calls from IS fighters vowing to take the town within days, using the mobile connections as a kind of psychological warfare. One said he was told: “We will be praying in your mosques by Eid,” an Islamic festival which starts on Saturday….

Folks, they murder their own with glee, so how safe do you think you'll be.
When they get more power here?
TIME TO STOP THEM IS NOW. Soon it will be too late.. Tyr

Gunny
10-06-2014, 04:21 PM
Back on topic......

Folks, they murder their own with glee, so how safe do you think you'll be.
When they get more power here?
TIME TO STOP THEM IS NOW. Soon it will be too late.. Tyr

I agree. The time to stop Islamic terrorists is past due. The time to wage war on Islam is never.

People always want to kill what they fear or don't understand.

gabosaurus
10-06-2014, 04:54 PM
I agree. The time to stop Islamic terrorists is past due. The time to wage war on Islam is never.

You want to know how extreme ISIS is? Leaders of AQ have stated that ISIS are "bloodthirsty infidels who shame Allah with their deeds."

There are more than 100 different Islamic terrorist groups. They are all bitterly opposed to each other. They all claim to represent "all Muslims."
I guarantee that if you went down to any Mosque, those involved will claim none of them.