PDA

View Full Version : K Daily Mail: "Obama committed professional suicide"

LongTermGuy
10-03-2014, 11:01 PM
`One of the most scathing columns on Obama’s national security performance was published yesterday by the Daily Mail. And the column was written by no one else than the ubber leftist Piers Morgan`

`President Obama this week committed professional suicide.
Let me explain.`

`There is a theory in politics that once a leader has fired 50 or more people from his or her administration, he or she is finished.

The reason being that by creating so many enemies ‘outside the tent’, the tent itself becomes too deluged with poisonous bile to avoid sinking into a quagmire of back-stabbing ignominy.
Obama went a lot further than firing 50 people.

He managed to single-handedly alienate 200,000 employees in the American intelligence agencies by going on 60 Minutes and ruthlessly chucking them all under a bus over the rise of terror group ISIS.`

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2776592/A-slapdash-Secret-Service-isn-t-s-wrong-White-House-real-scandal-President-complacent-protecting-Americans.html

LongTermGuy
10-03-2014, 11:02 PM
`There are things that will come out, years after he's gone, that will astonish the American people`

InExtremis
10-03-2014, 11:12 PM
`There are things that will come out, years after he's gone, that will astonish the American people`

I agree. But I feel its more of a failure of our government as a whole as apposed to one single person. I wish we could fix everything just by electing a new President.

I don't have a problem calling out the intelligence community if they did indeed screw up, they should be held accountable. Just curious, because I missed the 60 minutes interview, what did The President actually say that has some people angry?

LongTermGuy
10-03-2014, 11:23 PM
I agree. But I feel its more of a failure of our government as a whole as apposed to one single person. I wish we could fix everything just by electing a new President.

I don't have a problem calling out the intelligence community if they did indeed screw up, they should be held accountable. Just curious, because I missed the 60 minutes interview, what did The President actually say that has some people angry?

*I think were the only ones here...:laugh:...Talking anyway...

`Berry controls everything....and selected `implants`in high places..all through Gov....all dept`s...and the media to back him and them....

` Examples: IRS Fiasco....`Eric Holder escapades....and so many more`

Gaffer
10-04-2014, 05:05 AM
Yep. The president selects his advisors and cohorts from among his close friends and donors. They in turn select friends and donors to work under them and so on until you reach the true govt worker who may be three or four layers beneath the appointed folks. Incompetence has many friends.

grannyhawkins
10-04-2014, 07:04 PM

Take yur pick!!!

(IRS) “Not a even smidgen of corruption”
“Keystone pipeline would mean maybe 2,000 jobs”
“We have doubled the distance our cars will go on a gallon of gas.”
“If you like your health insurance plan, you can keep it”
“The NSA is not abusing its power”
“I said benghazi was a terrorist attack from the beginning.”
“the foreign intelligence Surveillance court is transparent.”
“First of all, I didn’t set a red line,” said Obama. “The world set a red line.”
“The sequester is not something that I’ve proposed. It is something that Congress has proposed.”
“Mitt Romney raised nursing home fees eight times.”
“Mitt Romney called the Arizona law a model for the nation.”
“Planned Parenthood provides mammograms”
“We got back every dime we used to rescue the financial system”
Benghazi violence was caused by an internet video & demonstrations“Mitt Romney Plans to fire Big Bird”
Because of Obamacare, “over the last two years, health care premiums have gone up — it’s true — but they’ve gone up slower than any time in the last 50 years.”
“I think it’s important for us to understand that the Fast and Furious program was a field-initiated program begun under the previous administration”
Romney and Ryan will gut pell grants for low-income college students.
My budget will cut the deficit by $4 Trillion over 10 years.
“You Didn’t Build that”
I’ve done more for Israel’s security than any President ever
I cannot guarantee that those checks go out on August 3rd if we haven’t resolved this issue. Because there may simply not be the money in the coffers to do it.
Fence between US and Mexico is “Practically Complete”
The health care bill will not increase the deficit by one dime.
If you like the health care plan you have you can keep it
ObamaCare Fee is not a new tax
We have run out of places in the US to drill for oil.
Now suddenly if you don’t have your papers and you took your kid out to get ice cream, you can be harassed, that’s something that could potentially happen.
The Health Care Package will pay for itself
Republicans don’t have a single idea that’s different from George Bush’s ideas — not one.
We shouldn’t Mandate the purchase of health care
Obama says he’ll save average family $8,000 in gas
I am immediately instituting PayGo “Pay as you go”
We began by passing a Recovery Act that has already saved or created over 150,000 jobs.” – caught cooking the books and now changed to ‘jobs supported’ versus ‘created/saved’

I do solemnly swear (or affirm) that I will faithfully execute the Office of President of the United States, and will to the best of my ability, preserve, protect and defend the Constitution of the United States.

LongTermGuy
10-04-2014, 07:08 PM
Take yur pick!!!

`Hundred Kudos for granny!`:cool: