PDA

View Full Version : leaked-video-of-imam-teaching-muslims-how-to-cut-off-heads

Tyr-Ziu Saxnot
10-04-2014, 02:43 PM
http://creepingsharia.wordpress.com/2014/10/01/leaked-video-of-imam-teaching-muslims-how-to-cut-off-heads/

There are no imams that do not teach it is correct to kill for Allah. That is the primary function of Islam--to murder for the glory of Allah..

I have no doubts about how many imams here in USA teach that-- the answers is --ALL of them but most do so only in private or secret places.
They understand the idea to keep we infidels in the dark until it is just too late.

Know this-any true muslim will murder any non-believer if told to do so by the imam.. --Tyr

DLT
10-04-2014, 02:50 PM
There are no imams that do not teach it is correct to kill for Allah. That is the primary function of Islam--to murder for the glory of Allah..

I have no doubts about how many imams here in USA teach that-- the answers is --ALL of them but most do so only in private or secret places.
They understand the idea to keep we infidels in the dark until it is just too late.

Know this-any true muslim will murder any non-believer if told to do so by the imam.. --Tyr

Their god is Satan, father of lies. Any god that demands that his worshippers murder innocents is demonic. They need to be treated as the insane are treated. Locked up....for their own good and for the good of everyone else.

LongTermGuy
10-04-2014, 03:03 PM
Their god is Satan, father of lies. Any god that demands that his worshippers murder innocents is demonic. They need to be treated as the insane are treated. Locked up....for their own good and for the good of everyone else.

.......Or gotten rid of like deserving deceitful roaches...

DLT
10-04-2014, 03:07 PM
.......Or gotten rid of like deserving deceitful roaches...

I'm not going to call for genocide on any race, culture or creed. But since they have declared war on all of us in the west, we need to get with the program and face the reality that unless or until we comprehend that we ARE at war, we will lose.

LongTermGuy
10-04-2014, 03:17 PM
I'm not going to call for genocide on any race, culture or creed. But since they have declared war on all of us in the west, we need to get with the program and face the reality that unless or until we comprehend that we ARE at war, we will lose.

`Didn't say that...pick them up ship them all out (get rid of them) to their countries where they came from......they get to powerful back home... bomb them over and over again...

*Western world and Islam dont mix well....they all read the same koran and come to the western world for one reason...we all see it daily...