PDA

View Full Version : How you're shitting me came to be

Pernicious
10-04-2014, 08:38 PM
George Washington and his men had just finished a big battle and were tired and wounded. They were walking for miles looking for a place to stay when they came upon this very small broken-down shack.
Washington asked the man who answered the door if he had room to help some of his men as they were tired and sick. The man said, “As you can see I only have room for one man.”
So Washington picked out his most wounded man, Private Cox, to stay there. Then he left with the rest of his men looking for another place.
After walking for several miles more, they finally saw this big beautiful mansion on a hill and proceeded to the mansion. Washington rang the bell and a beautiful woman came to the door, and asked him what he wanted. Washington explained that he had just fought a terrible battle and that some of his men were wounded and that they were all tired and needed some shelter and a place to rest.
The Madam explained that the place was actually a bordello, but that they would be happy to take in him and his men. In fact, she was excited about it. She asked, “How many men do you have?”
Washington answered, “About 99 men without Cox.” The madam replied, “You’re shitting me"!