PDA

View Full Version : Pittsburgh at Jacksonville

jimnyc
10-05-2014, 06:16 AM
So Pittsburgh faced the hapless and winless Buccaneers last week, and of course found a way to lose as we know. Now, the Steelers travel to face the Jaguars who are 0-4. This team has been outscored by 94 points in just 4 games. And will the Steelers find another way to lose this? Will the Jaguars and the rookie QB Blake Bortles find way to right the ship this week?

Ben Roethlisberger was recently interviewed and said he thought Bortles was himself when he started in this league. I do think this guy will be a star, but let him start shining on another sunday!!

Btw - Le'Veon Bell is now the 2nd rated RB in the NFL. Demarco Murray is a freak this year, or perhaps he could be #1. Antonio Brown is the #1 rated WR in the league thus far. Big Ben is #6 on the QB list. Other than the effing O line letting Ben get sacked on occasion, the O looks good thus far this year. Then we switch to D, and that's a whole different ballgame so far. These bastards better fix their shit. If they do, the Steelers have a good shot at making the playoffs this year. I see 9 wins based on their schedule. If they can get the D together, maybe a couple of more.

But first, beat the damn 0-4 team. They ALWAYS play to the level of the competition. Finding ways to beat great teams, and then tough games with shit teams. Just once I want to see them play a game like this, be up by like 3 scores by the second quarter, and win something like 49-3. :)

Pernicious
10-05-2014, 09:45 AM
So Pittsburgh faced the hapless and winless Buccaneers last week, and of course found a way to lose as we know. Now, the Steelers travel to face the Jaguars who are 0-4. This team has been outscored by 94 points in just 4 games. And will the Steelers find another way to lose this? Will the Jaguars and the rookie QB Blake Bortles find way to right the ship this week?

Ben Roethlisberger was recently interviewed and said he thought Bortles was himself when he started in this league. I do think this guy will be a star, but let him start shining on another sunday!!

Btw - Le'Veon Bell is now the 2nd rated RB in the NFL. Demarco Murray is a freak this year, or perhaps he could be #1. Antonio Brown is the #1 rated WR in the league thus far. Big Ben is #6 on the QB list. Other than the effing O line letting Ben get sacked on occasion, the O looks good thus far this year. Then we switch to D, and that's a whole different ballgame so far. These bastards better fix their shit. If they do, the Steelers have a good shot at making the playoffs this year. I see 9 wins based on their schedule. If they can get the D together, maybe a couple of more.

But first, beat the damn 0-4 team. They ALWAYS play to the level of the competition. Finding ways to beat great teams, and then tough games with shit teams. Just once I want to see them play a game like this, be up by like 3 scores by the second quarter, and win something like 49-3. :)ESPN has just reported that the Steelers have been sold to a huge investment group in the Philippines. They, henceforth, will be known as the Manila Folders!

Gunny
10-05-2014, 09:52 AM

But first, beat the damn 0-4 team. They ALWAYS play to the level of the competition. Finding ways to beat great teams, and then tough games with shit teams. Just once I want to see them play a game like this, be up by like 3 scores by the second quarter, and win something like 49-3. :)

The Cowboys kicked ass on defense last week the Steelers didn't. The Cowboys have a better running game than the Steelers.

STOP THE MADNESS. :laugh::laugh::laugh:

jimnyc
10-05-2014, 10:10 AM
ESPN has just reported that the Steelers have been sold to a huge investment group in the Philippines. They, henceforth, will be known as the Manila Folders!

I hate you. It's sacrilegious and blasphemy to speak in that manner. :poke:

Fuck, I read "ESPN has just reported" and I got nervous... fucker.

Gunny
10-05-2014, 10:14 AM
ESPN has just reported that the Steelers have been sold to a huge investment group in the Philippines. They, henceforth, will be known as the Manila Folders!

You are SO fired.

LongTermGuy
10-05-2014, 10:18 AM
`You better hide Pern.....:laugh2:

jimnyc
10-05-2014, 10:30 AM
Almost got the full prediction correct last week, even though they lost, but gonna try again.

Big Ben will get 300 yards and 2 TD's. Le'Veon Bell definitely runs for 100 this week. Antonio Brown has 7 catches and over 100 yards.

I feel confident against this absolutely horrible team, so it's not exactly sticking my neck out. :)

Oh, and if they lose by some chance, I stab the first fucker who comes back to this thread to laugh at me. :beer:

LongTermGuy
10-05-2014, 10:35 AM
`I am a Panthers fan...not to happy now after the Steve Smith / Ravens Fiasco last week...They should have never released Smitty....

`See how every thing turns out for all favorites today...say if they learned anything...`

Gunny
10-05-2014, 10:35 AM
Almost got the full prediction correct last week, even though they lost, but gonna try again.

Big Ben will get 300 yards and 2 TD's. Le'Veon Bell definitely runs for 100 this week. Antonio Brown has 7 catches and over 100 yards.

I feel confident against this absolutely horrible team, so it's not exactly sticking my neck out. :)

Oh, and if they lose by some chance, I stab the first fucker who comes back to this thread to laugh at me. :beer:

Didn't you feel that way last week?

They'll kick Baltimore's ass. And rightly so. Jacksonville? No way.

Gunny
10-05-2014, 10:36 AM
`I am a Panthers fan...not to happy now after the Steve Smith / Ravens Fiasco last week...They should have never released Smitty....

`See how every thing turns out for all favorites today...say if they learned anything...`

LMAO. How'd that Steve Smith shit work for you?

jimnyc
10-05-2014, 10:38 AM

Haha, Steelers whooped Panthers ass a few weeks back! :)

That is all.

jimnyc
10-05-2014, 10:39 AM
Didn't you feel that way last week?

They'll kick Baltimore's ass. And rightly so. Jacksonville? No way.

Yep, and Ben got the 300, Brown got the 100, but Bell didn't get 100, because of the shitty play calling from Haley. :(

LongTermGuy
10-05-2014, 10:46 AM
Haha, Steelers whooped Panthers ass a few weeks back! :)

That is all.

`I am not happy with the Panthers this years...2/2....last to games sucked...Injuries and management ignorance.....bastards!

jimnyc
10-05-2014, 10:48 AM
`I am not happy with the Panthers this years...2/2....last to games sucked...Injuries and management ignorance.....bastards!

I do like Cam though, just not against the Steelers!

Pernicious
10-05-2014, 10:50 AM
I hate you. It's sacrilegious and blasphemy to speak in that manner. :poke:

Fuck, I read "ESPN has just reported" and I got nervous... fucker.

Q: What does an Pittsburgh Steelers fan do when his team has won the Super Bowl?
A: He turns off the PlayStation

http://www.debatepolicy.com/attachment.php?attachmentid=6454&stc=1

LongTermGuy
10-05-2014, 11:01 AM
I do like Cam though, just not against the Steelers!

Cam is fun when healthy...he got some ankle issues now all teams know about...cant run.. for now..

One hour....left...let the Games begin.....should be good....

`Good luck to Pittsburgh ....

Pernicious
10-05-2014, 11:21 AM
Cam is fun when healthy...he got some ankle issues now all teams know about...cant run.. for now..

One hour....left...let the Games begin.....should be good....

`Good luck to Pittsburgh ....
Q: How do you keep a Panthers fan from masturbating?
A: You paint his dick New Orleans Black and Gold and he won't beat it for 4 years!
http://www.debatepolicy.com/attachment.php?attachmentid=6455&stc=1

LongTermGuy
10-05-2014, 12:14 PM
LMAO. How'd that Steve Smith shit work for you?

*Actually it worked well for me...I love Steve Smith...My type of player and kinda guy..I was pissed Panthers let him go...`That game` I rooted for Baltimore because of Steve Smith...he answered the Panthers Ignorance...with a Vengeance...Good for him...Hopefully lesson learned for the Panthers...

jimnyc
10-07-2014, 01:16 PM
Ben didn't get 300, Antonio didn't get 100 and and Bell didn't get 100. And the Steelers won, just like I told you all it would happen! :poke:

Gunny
10-07-2014, 01:22 PM
Ben didn't get 300, Antonio didn't get 100 and and Bell didn't get 100. And the Steelers won, just like I told you all it would happen! :poke:

Uh huh. :laugh:

jimnyc
10-07-2014, 01:39 PM
Uh huh. :laugh:

Fuckers almost find a way to lose against the shittiest team in the NFL. I should have known better, they always seem to play to the level of their competition. But a W is a W for now. And some fans are up in arms, as on one of the last plays they tossed a little bubble screen to Brown, just to ensure he had his 22nd straight game with at least 5 catches and 50 yards. Big deal, worst case scenario he drops the ball. Anyway, started running the clock out on the next play and that was that.

And Baltimore and Cincy both lost. As shitty as we look, technically only one game back, for now.

Gunny
10-07-2014, 02:07 PM
Fuckers almost find a way to lose against the shittiest team in the NFL. I should have known better, they always seem to play to the level of their competition. But a W is a W for now. And some fans are up in arms, as on one of the last plays they tossed a little bubble screen to Brown, just to ensure he had his 22nd straight game with at least 5 catches and 50 yards. Big deal, worst case scenario he drops the ball. Anyway, started running the clock out on the next play and that was that.

And Baltimore and Cincy both lost. As shitty as we look, technically only one game back, for now.

They better find their D. They won't beat either of those teams without it. And that's 4 games.

jimnyc
10-07-2014, 04:41 PM
They better find their D. They won't beat either of those teams without it. And that's 4 games.

No doubt, I don't have very high hopes right now, although I never give up! The D seemed more solid this week, but hell, they should have against Jacksonville! And for whatever reason, didn't seem like the O was clicking on all cylinders this week. They need to start clicking on both sides.

Gunny
10-07-2014, 04:54 PM
No doubt, I don't have very high hopes right now, although I never give up! The D seemed more solid this week, but hell, they should have against Jacksonville! And for whatever reason, didn't seem like the O was clicking on all cylinders this week. They need to start clicking on both sides.

You said it yourself. They played down to J-ville's level. 0-4.

jimnyc
10-07-2014, 05:02 PM
You said it yourself. They played down to J-ville's level. 0-4.

And they travel to Cleveland this week. Would be cool if they are responsible for bringing Manziel off the bench by beating up Hoyer!