PDA

View Full Version : `A European Tweeted Me an Insult`

LongTermGuy
10-05-2014, 01:22 PM
http://i103.photobucket.com/albums/m145/The_Shootist/Public%20Pix/Smart%20Aleck%20Stuff/Breakfast_zpsa82fd6a8.jpg

`I said this was nonsense as I carry a Glock - not a SIG!!`

`Maybe I should send him a can of right Guard deodorant.
It will drive him crazy trying to figure out what it's for.....................:laugh:

grannyhawkins
10-05-2014, 01:32 PM
http://i103.photobucket.com/albums/m145/The_Shootist/Public%20Pix/Smart%20Aleck%20Stuff/Breakfast_zpsa82fd6a8.jpg

It will drive him crazy trying to figure out what it's for.....................:laugh:

Or a water pick :laugh:

aboutime
10-05-2014, 03:41 PM
And, our standard, American response to such insults should be.

"At least, we have straight, brushable, white, shiny Teeth to eat with!"

tailfins
10-05-2014, 04:07 PM

How is this an insult? It looks pretty good to me. Of course the plate of bacon is for the whole family to pass around.

aboutime
10-05-2014, 06:35 PM
How is this an insult? It looks pretty good to me. Of course the plate of bacon is for the whole family to pass around.

You saw the bacon, but intentionally ignored the pistol?

LongTermGuy
10-05-2014, 06:39 PM

`I will keep it simple without going much into detail...they forgot the hash-browns...

http://imafoodblog.com/images/potato_pancakes/4.jpg

aboutime
10-05-2014, 06:41 PM
`i will keep it simple without going much into detail...they forgot the hash-browns...

http://imafoodblog.com/images/potato_pancakes/4.jpg

yum!

gabosaurus
10-05-2014, 06:42 PM
Perhaps the European was on to something. Since the OP is not obviously not intelligent or perceptive enough to realize that the Bacon Breakfast picture has already been posted here.

:lame2:

LongTermGuy
10-05-2014, 07:52 PM
Perhaps the European was on to something. Since the OP is not obviously not intelligent or perceptive enough to realize that the Bacon Breakfast picture has already been posted here.

:lame2:

`Yes Gabo the bacon picture has been around...did you not understand the thread?`

`No worries Gabo...its all good...why the insult and hostility....?

gabosaurus
10-05-2014, 08:18 PM
`Yes Gabo the bacon picture has been around...did you not understand the thread?`

`No worries Gabo...its all good...why the insult and hostility....?

OK, my fault. My mood is not the best today. :lame2:

LongTermGuy
10-05-2014, 08:32 PM
OK, my fault. My mood is not the best today. :lame2:

`You know gabby instead of following me around and stinking up my threads.... since you dislike them ...you can always put me on Ignore....or would you rather have me join the band wagon and bitch slap and spank you daily (internet style) for being a naughty ...foolish little Troll like your name implies?...Then you can go running to jimmy for being offended like a good little Liberal...the choice is yours...I have been nice to you so far....I think it would be better to Ignore one another.`

gabosaurus
10-05-2014, 08:39 PM
`You know gabby instead of following me around and stinking up my threads.... since you dislike them ...you can always put me on Ignore....or would you rather have me join the band wagon and bitch slap and spank you daily (internet style) for being a naughty ...foolish little Troll like your name implies?...Then you can go running to jimmy for being offended like a good little Liberal...the choice is yours...I have been nice to you so far....I think it would be better to Ignore one another.`

I don't dislike you personally. I dislike the hateful tone of your threads. You oppose a lot of things that you know very little about.
Your comments about wanting to kill every Muslim in the world brings up reminders of Hitler's attitude toward Jews. Do you really wish to create a second Holocaust?
If you were really a Christian (and I don't know if you are or not), you wouldn't have that sort of attitude.

tailfins
10-05-2014, 09:36 PM
You saw the bacon, but intentionally ignored the pistol?

The pistol is just a device, no different than having a set of car keys next to the cup of coffee.

I don't dislike you personally. I dislike the hateful tone of your threads. You oppose a lot of things that you know very little about.
Your comments about wanting to kill every Muslim in the world brings up reminders of Hitler's attitude toward Jews. Do you really wish to create a second Holocaust?
If you were really a Christian (and I don't know if you are or not), you wouldn't have that sort of attitude.

Say what you will about me as an example. Perhaps you never noticed you have never seen me paint Muslims with a broad brush that way. Having said that, I expect our government to keep us safe from terrorists, and if that means killing lots of people, that's just part of the job.

She likes that! It turns her on.

Kathianne
10-05-2014, 10:24 PM
ahem.

http://abcnews.go.com/GMA/PollVault/story?id=762685

POLL: What Americans Eat for BreakfastMay 17, 2005
ANALYSIS by GARY LANGER via

From eggs Benedict to liver and grits, breakfast in America is many things to many people. But there are a few common touchstones, an ABC News poll finds, including cold cereal and cold pizza.
Perhaps most surprising is that nearly four in 10 adults disregard their mothers' injunctions about the most important meal of the day and usually skip breakfast entirely. Among those who do partake of the morning meal, moreover, a third have to wolf it down -- rising to half of those under 45, who're more apt be juggling jobs and kids.
This poll supports "Guess Who's Coming to Breakfast," a weeklong series on ABC's "Good Morning America" this week.
Cold cereal, it finds, tops the list of most common breakfast foods, cited by 31 percent of those who eat breakfast. About two in 10 usually eat eggs (with or without bacon or ham) and just over one in 10 usually have a bagel, toast, muffins or pastry.Thirty-nine percent of Americans have, at some point, eaten cold pizza for breakfast, a phenomenon the singer Christine Lavin documented back in 1986:
"I want cold pizza for breakfast
And a pinch 'o cold spaghetti will do
But there's nothin' in the world that I like better than

Eatin' cold pizza with you."

shocking, most Americans have simple breakfast or none. Just like most of the globe.

LongTermGuy
10-06-2014, 07:26 AM

`You know nothing `of` me or `about` me..."but I do know much about you"..You continue to make wishful deceitful silly accusations which are formed from your foaming at the mouth Left leaning lifestyle and indoctrinated "Progressive" *(Regressive) views silly little lady .....You know nothing about the topics I talk about or understand anything that is discussed in them...(Your past indoctrination prevents that)....What you do know is how to come in and derail a thread with snide little insulting comments and stir up the back and fourth Crap that myself and `many others here` find boring and monotonous....I understand from reading the site archives "your" interview.... that you have been here awhile...."Jim" the site owner seems to be a Patient... good.. man that `for now`..is putting up with this nonsense from you...Time will tell....

*Again you have derailed another thread...and taken it far off topic....congratulations Gabby...

jimnyc
10-06-2014, 07:44 AM

Then how about you respond with your thoughts in THOSE threads, instead of trolling around the entire board and stalking someone because you don't like their views?

tailfins
10-06-2014, 07:47 AM
Then how about you respond with your thoughts in THOSE threads, instead of trolling around the entire board and stalking someone because you don't like their views?

She's got the hots for him, that's why.

Gaffer
10-06-2014, 03:40 PM
Back in 2007 Jim started this board. I joined it then. Shortly after that gabby showed up. I remembered her from USMB and immediately put her on ignore. She has been there ever since and I don't have to be bothered with her garbage. It works great. If everyone will do that we will see much less of her.

Bilgerat
10-06-2014, 04:02 PM
http://www.debatepolicy.com/attachment.php?attachmentid=6470&stc=1