PDA

View Full Version : Wonderful humorous video for the DP crowd

gabosaurus
10-05-2014, 05:39 PM
My daughter informed me about the newest rage in youtube videos. After I watched it, I knew it was perfectly suited for DP regulars. Because a few of you (mostly newbies) remind me of Carl.

The series is called Llamas With Hats.

http://youtu.be/zB92yoK242s

LongTermGuy
10-05-2014, 06:13 PM
`Too funny gabo....Thanks for the share....I went into the video for about a minute and a half...then stopped.....Carl sounds more like a denying deceitful everyday common Liberal...honestly `JMO`...but thanks again for taking the time to post...and keeping the place going.`

aboutime
10-05-2014, 06:19 PM
Sounded pretty much like a DNC, Obama advertisement for the Muslim Brotherhood branch of the Liberal wing of ISIS, or ISIL...CHOOSE ONE.

gabosaurus
10-05-2014, 06:48 PM
Carl sounds more like a denying deceitful everyday common Liberal.

Actually, Carl sounds a lot like you do. Considering your many posts advocating the slaughter of millions of people simply because you don't like them.

Sorry LongTermCarl, but you sound like a coward and a bully to me. I sincerely hope you are not married.

aboutime
10-05-2014, 06:51 PM
Actually, Carl sounds a lot like you do. Considering your many posts advocating the slaughter of millions of people simply because you don't like them.

Sorry LongTermCarl, but you sound like a coward and a bully to me. I sincerely hope you are not married.

Gabby. Where did you place your "I SUPPORT ISIS/ISIL" banner in front of your home? On the wall, or on the lawn of dried, drought grass.?

gabosaurus
10-05-2014, 06:54 PM
Gabby. Where did you place your "I SUPPORT ISIS/ISIL" banner in front of your home? On the wall, or on the lawn of dried, drought grass.?

Same place you place yours. And we have a very nice, green lawn, thank you.

aboutime
10-05-2014, 06:56 PM
Same place you place yours. And we have a very nice, green lawn, thank you.

Thanks for giving me permission to advertise your home.

gabosaurus
10-05-2014, 08:41 PM
Thanks for giving me permission to advertise your home.

I am guessing that more terrorists live in your home than in mine.

SassyLady
10-06-2014, 03:04 AM
My daughter informed me about the newest rage in youtube videos. After I watched it, I knew it was perfectly suited for DP regulars. Because a few of you (mostly newbies) remind me of Carl.

The series is called Llamas With Hats.

http://youtu.be/zB92yoK242s

I watched less than a minute of this video and I must say it is probably one of the stupidest and most annoying things I've come across in quite awhile Gabby. Where do you find this stupid crap? And you daughter showed this to you? Why? Why is she watching this crap anyway?

gabosaurus
10-06-2014, 10:36 AM
I watched less than a minute of this video and I must say it is probably one of the stupidest and most annoying things I've come across in quite awhile Gabby. Where do you find this stupid crap? And you daughter showed this to you? Why? Why is she watching this crap anyway?

It's middle school. They watch a lot of useless crap. Middle school is where you learn the difference between useless crap and productive crap.

Bilgerat
10-06-2014, 10:47 AM
It's middle school. They watch a lot of useless crap. Middle school is where you learn the difference between useless crap and productive crap.

And here's the lesson for today boys and girls, some so called "instructors" (and they are union protected) often just allow the "chirrun" to wander through useless drive, saving their energy and drive for the trip home

While real teachers make an attempt to reach out to the student, and expend energy and time to really "teach"

My name is Bilgerat, I am the proud mate to a real live teacher and I approve this message

gabosaurus
10-06-2014, 01:29 PM
My name is Bilgerat, I am the proud mate to a real live teacher and I approve this message

That is pretty awesome actually. My mom taught elementary school for 25 years before she retired to become a full-time grandmother.
I respect and appreciate all teachers.

aboutime
10-06-2014, 02:12 PM
I am guessing that more terrorists live in your home than in mine.

No way. I have never met you, talked to you, or seen you. So I would never allow you in my home.

Bilgerat
10-06-2014, 03:10 PM
That is pretty awesome actually. My mom taught elementary school for 25 years before she retired to become a full-time grandmother.
I respect and appreciate all teachers.

My lady is not only a teacher, she teaches in a school that is in a deep depression. Over 30 percent of the residents are unemployed and the area is geographically isolated.

The youths are quick to anger and recognize when they are being placated. They little tolerate the foolish.

SassyLady
10-06-2014, 10:56 PM
My lady is not only a teacher, she teaches in a school that is in a deep depression. Over 30 percent of the residents are unemployed and the area is geographically isolated.

The youths are quick to anger and recognize when they are being placated. They little tolerate the foolish.

Meaning they don't tolerate or spend their time watching useless videos like the one above?

gabosaurus
10-07-2014, 12:10 AM
Each person's opinion of humor varies. I would think that those who enjoy collecting weapons and discussing who they want to see dead next would enjoy a overplayed mockery of death and destruction.