PDA

View Full Version : Risen: Journalists must fight or become irrelevant

BoogyMan
10-06-2014, 05:34 PM
Interesting. The media has readily and with fervor given up their objectivity in aid of providing cover for and an excuse for every dishonest action taken by this and other administrations. Now that they are a "taken for granted" entity by the government they are getting concerned that they no longer will be considered a relevant entity. They are correct.

New York Times investigative reporter and author James Risen on Sunday said it is critical journalists continue to expose government activities, despite a crackdown on the press by the U.S. in the name of national security.

“Journalists have no choice but to fight back because if they don’t, they will become irrelevant,” Risen said. “I know what Elijah Lovejoy did.” (http://www.centralmaine.com/2014/10/05/risen-journalists-must-fight-or-become-irrelevant/)

Tyr-Ziu Saxnot
10-07-2014, 08:42 AM
Interesting. The media has readily and with fervor given up their objectivity in aid of providing cover for and an excuse for every dishonest action taken by this and other administrations. Now that they are a "taken for granted" entity by the government they are getting concerned that they no longer will be considered a relevant entity. They are correct.

To true Americans majority of them are already irrelevant. ALL of them on the left side are because they chose the devil over the truth long go.
Lie down and sleep with dogs you are going to get fleas.
They abandoned truth in favor of bribes and pats on the head but now dare to cry please pity use we are becoming a laughing stock and enemy to true Americans-- tough.
I hope all of them die a miserable death for their death and destruction caused and that which it will cause in our future.
I save my pity for those truly deserving of it, not them - they deserve a very swift and deep justice IMHO.. TYR