namvet
10-06-2014, 08:56 PM
looks like the rumors are true

http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=Ku4oQRfxFBs

aboutime
10-06-2014, 09:12 PM

Democrats want PROOF? We should happily show them that. Kinda explains a lot of stuff many of us have suspected. Not only about Terrorists, but...wait for it...."The Lovely Muslim Brotherhood" our dear pretender doesn't want to offend????

It also settles that question about those 72 virgins too! Didn't know terrorists spelled virgin with the letters 'g' 'o' 'a' 't'!:dance::clap::lame2::laugh:

namvet
10-06-2014, 09:14 PM
Democrats want PROOF? We should happily show them that. Kinda explains a lot of stuff many of us have suspected. Not only about Terrorists, but...wait for it...."The Lovely Muslim Brotherhood" our dear pretender doesn't want to offend????

It also settles that question about those 72 virgins too! Didn't know terrorists spelled virgin with the letters 'g' 'o' 'a' 't'!:dance::clap::lame2::laugh:

just animals fuckin' animals

NightTrain
10-06-2014, 09:23 PM
We should have pulled the trigger and put the goat out of it's misery and eliminated those savages.

namvet
10-06-2014, 09:34 PM
if the dems get ahold of this they'll use it for a training film and we'll be up to our ass in baby libs :laugh:

aboutime
10-06-2014, 09:53 PM
if the dems get ahold of this they'll use it for a training film and we'll be up to our ass in baby libs :laugh:

namvet. What do you mean "IF". I suspect they already are in training for this after all of those states have decided SAME SEX MARRIAGE is what they want, but when asked...Deny, Deny, Deny. Just ask http://icansayit.com/images/SHULTZ.jpg What GOAT relationships get.

namvet
10-07-2014, 08:36 AM
http://i57.tinypic.com/259fh48.jpg

http://i58.tinypic.com/2l9ibme.jpg

Bilgerat
10-07-2014, 11:34 AM
http://www.debatepolicy.com/attachment.php?attachmentid=6489&stc=1

Gunny
10-07-2014, 11:38 AM
http://www.debatepolicy.com/attachment.php?attachmentid=6489&stc=1

And you think those sheep are SAFE? :lmao::lmao::lmao:

gabosaurus
10-07-2014, 11:57 AM
I am sure Mississippi Senator Thad Cochran would approve of this. Since he has admitted to taking liberties with farm animals when he was growing up. Because hey, that's what farm kids did for fun when he was growing up.

aboutime
10-07-2014, 02:52 PM
I am sure Mississippi Senator Thad Cochran would approve of this. Since he has admitted to taking liberties with farm animals when he was growing up. Because hey, that's what farm kids did for fun when he was growing up.

gabby. What a surprise. Nobody here knew you ever had a relationship with Cochran. Spoken like a typical Farm kid too!

Drummond
10-07-2014, 04:27 PM
No surprises in this thread.

I've always argued that terrorists weren't human. So you'd have to figure that relating to human beings in any imaginable sense isn't exactly natural to them.

This of course means that goats are suffering an enormous insult, since the inference is that goats could ever be as lowly as a terrorist ... cue Jimmy Carter, to fight for goat rights, instead of terrorist 'rights' ... ?

Or would that be too constructive a pursuit for that Leftie ?

aboutime
10-07-2014, 04:31 PM

I've always argued that terrorists weren't human. So you'd have to figure that relating to human beings in any imaginable sense isn't exactly natural to them.

This of course means that goats are suffering an enormous insult, since the inference is that goats could ever be as lowly as a terrorist ... cue Jimmy Carter, to fight for goat rights, instead of terrorist 'rights' ... ?

Sir Drummond. I find it interesting that ANIMAL RIGHTS organizations...like our PETA here in the USA aren't screaming about how ISIS treats their animals with such contempt.:laugh:

PETA is the animal rights org. like our ACLU. They always make the most noise.

Gunny
10-07-2014, 04:38 PM

You never heard why a Texan tucks his pans into his boots?

SO the goat can't get it's hind legs out.:laugh:

jimnyc
10-07-2014, 04:54 PM
I laughed and felt bad for the goat at the same time. But seriously, what the fuck is wrong with people? If I had my hands on the controls I would have dropped a missile. And yep, even if it were in NY. :)

Gunny
10-07-2014, 04:56 PM
I laughed and felt bad for the goat at the same time. But seriously, what the fuck is wrong with people? If I had my hands on the controls I would have dropped a missile. And yep, even if it were in NY. :)

I can't do anything BUT make a joke out of this. Poor goats ...

jimnyc
10-07-2014, 05:00 PM
I can't do anything BUT make a joke out of this. Poor goats ...

I'm no fan of animal abuse. And it's bad enough when someone abuses an animal simply because they don't like animals, but IMO even worse when done so to get their rocks off. I seriously would have shot them if I were there. Still though, I did start laughing when the camera moved around, you can tell whoever was in control was like WTF as well! LOL

aboutime
10-07-2014, 05:04 PM
I'm no fan of animal abuse. And it's bad enough when someone abuses an animal simply because they don't like animals, but IMO even worse when done so to get their rocks off. I seriously would have shot them if I were there. Still though, I did start laughing when the camera moved around, you can tell whoever was in control was like WTF as well! LOL

Jim. Whoever was doing the watching, and controlling, from whatever position, and device was being used had to also be LAUGHING their butts off too!

Bet that video becomes another Youtube Winner. And when ISIS, ISIL, HAMAS, or HEZBOLLAH members get to see it. They will declare it to be another HOLLYWOOD trick to belittle the Goat-Lover's who have an IDENTITY problem.:laugh:

Considering what we all saw in that video. I wonder how long it will be before our State Legislatures also approve of Marriages with Goats, since they will become a duel asset to some strange Americans. Being able to both have Intercourse with, then literally make a Meal out of the four-legged partner during hard times. :)

jimnyc
10-07-2014, 05:10 PM
Jim. Whoever was doing the watching, and controlling, from whatever position, and device was being used had to also be LAUGHING their butts off too!

Bet that video becomes another Youtube Winner. And when ISIS, ISIL, HAMAS, or HEZBOLLAH members get to see it. They will declare it to be another HOLLYWOOD trick to belittle the Goat-Lover's who have an IDENTITY problem.:laugh:

There's also an interview out there with a captured ISIS soldier, where he admits to his leaders stating it was ok for them to have anal sex with one another, that it was "halal". I'll have to find the video again.

aboutime
10-07-2014, 05:12 PM
There's also an interview out there with a captured ISIS soldier, where he admits to his leaders stating it was ok for them to have anal sex with one another, that it was "halal". I'll have to find the video again.

So, all that talk about BLOWING themselves....up, wasn't really meant to get them those 72 virgins, or the Lone 72 year old virgin male???:clap:

Gunny
10-07-2014, 05:14 PM

Because it's not actually normal behavior? It's actually a mortal sin for them. What does that tell you?

Try an M40-A1. .308 at 3000 fps. 900 meters. With a 10x unertl scope.

And yeah, I'm old, but I can still make that rifle work. If I have my glasses on. :)

jimnyc
10-07-2014, 05:18 PM
Because it's not actually normal behavior? It's actually a mortal sin for them. What does that tell you?

Try an M40-A1. .308 at 3000 fps. 900 meters. With a 10x unertl scope.

And yeah, I'm old, but I can still make that rifle work. If I have my glasses on. :)

And tag teaming the poor thing no less. You think the scumbags would at least have a little remorse, a tad self respect, maybe not something you exactly share with your buddies, let alone partake in together. :(

Gunny
10-07-2014, 05:22 PM
And tag teaming the poor thing no less. You think the scumbags would at least have a little remorse, a tad self respect, maybe not something you exactly share with your buddies, let alone partake in together. :(

They DP'd a goat? :laugh:

NightTrain
10-07-2014, 06:37 PM
You know, that was the weirdest part of the whole thing.

One got done and another was right there waiting to take his turn. Then another muzzie walked out and was waiting his turn with that damn goat.

Clearly there wasn't anything wrong with it in their minds, and they were all comfortable with the whole thing.

"Sure thing, Achmed! Just give me a minute here and Billy is all yours... Li Li Li Li Li Li Li!"

Tyr-Ziu Saxnot
10-07-2014, 07:28 PM

They raid and kill men in a village so that they can then rape the women and its ALL
OK'ed by the Koran and their imams.. Filthy animals that far too many foooooooooools
choose to defend....:laugh:

Maybe a lot of their defenders love animals too. :laugh:--Tyr