PDA

View Full Version : Lois Lerner gets targeted.....and doesn't like it. Awwww!

DLT
10-07-2014, 12:27 PM
Lol! Gotta love it when lefties get a taste of their own medicine and get called on their corruption and then go whining to the nearest neighbor....that doesn't want any of their crap either. Hilarious.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=u88vMSbX_xA&noredirect=1

Old ridge Runner
10-07-2014, 05:51 PM
She looked like a cockroach scurrying from the light.

Gunny
10-07-2014, 05:59 PM

Yeah? I'd backhand the a-hole. Come track me down and force yourself into my life? I don't give a crap who she is nor what she's done. This kind of crap is just wrong.

aboutime
10-07-2014, 06:03 PM

How great was it when the neighbor man told her he didn't want her there?

He'd better hope Lerner's connections to the Home Office don't get a call, demanding her neighbor get an IRS audit.

tailfins
10-07-2014, 06:16 PM
Yeah? I'd backhand the a-hole. Come track me down and force yourself into my life? I don't give a crap who she is nor what she's done. This kind of crap is just wrong.

That would have been cool! It would have made national news and used as evidence for an assault charge. She's a traitor that should spend the rest of her life locked up. She is indeed no better than Jeffrey Dahmer.

Gunny
10-07-2014, 06:18 PM
How great was it when the neighbor man told her he didn't want her there?

He'd better hope Lerner's connections to the Home Office don't get a call, demanding her neighbor get an IRS audit.

http://www.debatepolicy.com/attachment.php?attachmentid=6490&stc=1

DLT
10-07-2014, 06:47 PM

It's not even half of what she friggin deserves. Cry me a river.

Gunny
10-07-2014, 06:52 PM

Not at all. She's a loser.

I'd still jack that guy's up for acting like that. Sorry if your politics don't let you understand the difference.

I'd backhand that fuck so hard he wouldn't do anything but lay there and bleed.

But you let your politics dictate your lack of thinking doing the wrong thing is right because you're hacking after that person. I'm right here to point it out to you. :)

aboutime
10-07-2014, 07:00 PM

I'd still jack that guy's up for acting like that. Sorry if your politics don't let you understand the difference.

But you let your politics dictate your lack of thinking doing the wrong thing is right because you're hacking after that person. I'm right here to point it out to you. :)

Who would bail you out for assault? They guy wasn't doing anything illegal. She was a public figure because of her actions. He was just asking her questions. Backhanding ANYONE is illegal, whether it makes you feel good or not. That's not how to handle such situations.

Tyr-Ziu Saxnot
10-07-2014, 07:03 PM
Cockroaches do not look that nasty, you insult those vile bugs.. ;)

She has no right to privacy , while walking on a public street nor when invading and unwelcomed at a neighbor's home/ property ...
She also should have no defense against light being shown on her hiding - as if she isn't a criminal, a leftist, a liar, a co-conspirator and a sorry sack of shat..--Tyr

tailfins
10-07-2014, 07:06 PM

He obviously had a cameraman that would assist authorities in charging you with felony aggravated assault.

Tyr-Ziu Saxnot
10-07-2014, 07:08 PM

She deserves about 120 years PRISON SENTENCE and that's being lenient IMHO..

Her actions limited many conservative groups and weakened their campaign support for bamscum's opposition in the presidential election. Quite possibly altering its outcome..

Myself, I think she should-- --if found guilty---- in a court of law, is be executed..

What she did is no trivial matter..-Tyr

NightTrain
10-07-2014, 07:11 PM
Pretty refreshing to see a liberal hounded by a media person.

I'm pretty sure her attorneys have told her NOT to talk to the press... that was pretty funny : "We don't WANT her in our house!"

Prep for IRS audit at that residence in 3... 2... 1...

Tyr-Ziu Saxnot
10-07-2014, 07:16 PM
Pretty refreshing to see a liberal hounded by a media person.

I'm pretty sure her attorneys have told her NOT to talk to the press... that was pretty funny : "We don't WANT her in our house!"

Prep for IRS audit at that residence in 3... 2... 1...

When the Bammyboy gets off the golf links he'll get right on it..
She took the fall for him and we all know it, only liberal fools think otherwise IMHO.-Tyr

Gunny
10-07-2014, 07:24 PM
Who would bail you out for assault? They guy wasn't doing anything illegal. She was a public figure because of her actions. He was just asking her questions. Backhanding ANYONE is illegal, whether it makes you feel good or not. That's not how to handle such situations.

Wouldn't be the first time I wasn't bailed out for assault. Thought you were a rightwinger? You sound all kind of lefty right now. "If you hit me ..." He was invading her privacy. The rules apply to both sides.

Bitchslapping a punk works fine for me. Been to jail for it before. You don't think it's because of your politics. Right and wrong has nothing to do with your opinion.

aboutime
10-07-2014, 08:41 PM
Wouldn't be the first time I wasn't bailed out for assault. Thought you were a rightwinger? You sound all kind of lefty right now. "If you hit me ..." He was invading her privacy. The rules apply to both sides.

Bitchslapping a punk works fine for me. Been to jail for it before. You don't think it's because of your politics. Right and wrong has nothing to do with your opinion.

Why would anyone be proud of being arrested?

tailfins
10-07-2014, 08:57 PM

It gives 'em street cred.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_CL6n0FJZpk

aboutime
10-07-2014, 09:18 PM

Right or wrong has nothing to do with it? Really. Why would anyone feel a need to lower themselves to such a level? Two wrong never make a right.

DLT
10-08-2014, 11:47 AM

So...... you would add assault and battery to an already full (and over-flowing) plate of counts of corruption and law-breaking? That.....

kinda figures....considering your politics. :)

DLT
10-08-2014, 11:53 AM

What privacy? You're living in a dream-world if you think ANYONE has any privacy in the Obamanation. Wake the hell up.

As for bitchslapping an overeager/zealous journalist....not even leftie moron celebrities can get away with that. You really should try to keep up with current events.

grannyhawkins
10-08-2014, 06:57 PM

Actually, I think more people need to be beech slapped!!! But, on the other hand, we could all use a bit more etiquette at times.

aboutime
10-08-2014, 07:00 PM
Actually, I think more people need to be beech slapped!!! But, on the other hand, we could all use a bit more etiquette at times.

Agreed granny. I expect, all of us would LIKE, or LOVE to do that. But somehow. We maintain our civility, and self-control to avoid becoming worse than the one we'd like to slap upside the head. Lowering ourselves to their level only makes them the winner.

Shadow
10-08-2014, 07:11 PM
I agree. More people DO need to be bitchslapped. :)

namvet
10-08-2014, 07:17 PM
she should be sprayed like a roach

http://www.debatepolicy.com/attachment.php?attachmentid=6502&stc=1

Shadow
10-08-2014, 07:18 PM
Reminds me of those aholes the left used to bus to the houses of CEO's during the bailouts. Was just waiting to hear about someone or their kids getting hurt.

i don't like ANYONE being targeted by these in your face loons. Don't care who it is.

stephanie
10-10-2014, 01:10 PM
And we are paying this witch's salary

everyone single one in this Obama administration are CROOKS,CORRUPTED OR outright obstructionist

stephanie
10-10-2014, 01:16 PM
http://i106.photobucket.com/albums/m268/alaskamomma/th_254182_380115122109122_109454313_n_zps9cdf5933. jpg (http://s106.photobucket.com/user/alaskamomma/media/254182_380115122109122_109454313_n_zps9cdf5933.jpg .html)

DLT
10-10-2014, 01:26 PM

She has no right to privacy , while walking on a public street nor when invading and unwelcomed at a neighbor's home/ property ...
She also should have no defense against light being shown on her hiding - as if she isn't a criminal, a leftist, a liar, a co-conspirator and a sorry sack of shat..--Tyr

She should be enjoying a taxpayer-funded prison cell.....instead of a taxpayer-funded $100,000 pension retirement. She broke the law and now her reward is she gets to walk her dogs, bug her neighbors and whine about people giving her verbal grief for her crimes. Cry me a friggin river. The only reason she's not behind bars is because of that damned "D" designation and loyalty.

namvet
10-10-2014, 01:33 PM
She should be enjoying a taxpayer-funded prison cell.....instead of a taxpayer-funded $100,000 pension retirement. She broke the law and now her reward is she gets to walk her dogs, bug her neighbors and whine about people giving her verbal grief for her crimes. Cry me a friggin river. The only reason she's not behind bars is because of that damned "D" designation and loyalty.

there's the key. punishment. jail time or if bad enough execution. if its done it will tell the others what to expect. an example has to be set or they take the money and run

Old ridge Runner
10-10-2014, 04:26 PM

This is the problem Gunny, it has always been OK for the left to do these things to people on the right. How many times have we seen union thugs hold protests in front of the homes of conservatives frightening they wives and children. If it is good enough for the goose than it is good enough for the gander. It's time that the tactics the left use on people is turned against them. I say hurray for the guy who tracked her down and out her in the hot seat. The only way I would back hand the guy is if he came after me for no reason other than he could.

Old ridge Runner
10-10-2014, 04:34 PM

Do you know what she reminded me of standing at that door trying to get in? She looked like a deaf zombie that didn't here dinner sneaking up on her.

Old ridge Runner
10-10-2014, 04:45 PM
she should be sprayed like a roach

http://www.debatepolicy.com/attachment.php?attachmentid=6502&stc=1

I just noticed your Tonkin Gulf Yachting Club Patch, when did you make your WESPAC Cruise?

Gunny
10-10-2014, 04:50 PM
She deserves about 120 years PRISON SENTENCE and that's being lenient IMHO..

Her actions limited many conservative groups and weakened their campaign support for bamscum's opposition in the presidential election. Quite possibly altering its outcome..

Myself, I think she should-- --if found guilty---- in a court of law, is be executed..

What she did is no trivial matter..-Tyr

I don't disagree with you. So, get her a 120 year prison sentence. I'll hold the damned sign for you.

Trying to crawl up her ass doesn't do that. Taking her to court for actual crimes works for me.

And @aboutime ... I can bail myself for a class B misdemeanor. Then I'd counter-charge for trespassing, invasion of privacy and stalking. That using the law thing works BOTH ways. ;)

aboutime
10-10-2014, 05:34 PM
And we are paying this witch's salary

everyone single one in this Obama administration are CROOKS,CORRUPTED OR outright obstructionist

stephanie. I heard someone else ask that question last week. And the answer, sadly is....Yes. That woman is retired, and WE THE PEOPLE are paying her 100K per year until she either croaks, or ends up where she belongs in GITMO with the other Enemies of America.

namvet
10-10-2014, 05:44 PM
I just noticed your Tonkin Gulf Yachting Club Patch, when did you make your WESPAC Cruise?

I make 4 from 66-70 you??

Gunny
10-10-2014, 05:54 PM
I make 4 from 66-70 you??

4 pumps in 4 years? Wow. My new hero. Shit, people think I'm insane NOW? I can't even imagine that. I did 4 in 10 years. Geez. :bow3:

stephanie
10-13-2014, 09:31 PM
stephanie. I heard someone else ask that question last week. And the answer, sadly is....Yes. That woman is retired, and WE THE PEOPLE are paying her 100K per year until she either croaks, or ends up where she belongs in GITMO with the other Enemies of America.

oh believe me I know we are still here salary. You missed my poster above?#27