PDA

View Full Version : Allen West on Bill Cosby’s pro-Muslim post: Are you crazy?

Pernicious
10-07-2014, 09:36 PM
`By Cheryl K. Chumley - The Washington Times - Tuesday, June 11, 2013
Former Floridian Rep. Allen West had a blunt response to comedian Bill Cosby’s published weekend opinion piece, speaking of the attributes of Muslims and encouraging Americans to emulate them: Have you lost your mind?

“Bill Cosby said we should [be] more like Muslims,” Mr. West wrote, on his Twitter account. “[You] mean honor killings, beheadings, suicide bombings? Hope [you’re] kidding sir.”

Mr. West was responding to an opinion piece published in The New York Post written by Mr. Cosby.

Mr. Cosby wrote, The Blaze reported: “I’m a Christian, But Muslims are misunderstood. Intentionally misunderstood. We should all be more like them. They make sense, especially with their children. There is no other group like the Black Muslims, who put so much effort into teaching children the right things: They don’t smoke, they don’t drink or overindulge in alcohol, they protect their women, they command respect. And what do these other people do?”

He continued: “They complain about them, they criticize them. We’d be a better world if we emulated them. We don’t have to become black Muslims, but we can embrace the things that work.”
http://www.washingtontimes.com/news/2013/jun/11/allen-west-bill-cosbys-pro-muslim-post-are-you-cra/

Thunderknuckles
10-07-2014, 09:58 PM
To be fair to Cosby, I think he is talking about the Nation of Islam type black Muslims which is a different level of crazy than those radical Middle Eastern/South East Asian types.
But yeah, still not a great idea from the Coz.

Tyr-Ziu Saxnot
10-07-2014, 10:04 PM
Former Floridian Rep. Allen West had a blunt response to comedian Bill Cosby’s published weekend opinion piece, speaking of the attributes of Muslims and encouraging Americans to emulate them: Have you lost your mind?

“Bill Cosby said we should [be] more like Muslims,” Mr. West wrote, on his Twitter account. “[You] mean honor killings, beheadings, suicide bombings? Hope [you’re] kidding sir.”

Mr. West was responding to an opinion piece published in The New York Post written by Mr. Cosby.

Mr. Cosby wrote, The Blaze reported: “I’m a Christian, But Muslims are misunderstood. Intentionally misunderstood. We should all be more like them. They make sense, especially with their children. There is no other group like the Black Muslims, who put so much effort into teaching children the right things: They don’t smoke, they don’t drink or overindulge in alcohol, they protect their women, they command respect. And what do these other people do?”

He continued: “They complain about them, they criticize them. We’d be a better world if we emulated them. We don’t have to become black Muslims, but we can embrace the things that work.”
http://www.washingtontimes.com/news/2013/jun/11/allen-west-bill-cosbys-pro-muslim-post-are-you-cra/

Well then tell Cosby to take his children over there and live. Stick his dumb ass up in the air and face down on a rug to pray and obey the insane, murdering dictates of a dead madman child molester.
No, he'll never do that but will play this game and make dumbass comments to impress how very tolerant he is! --Tyr

aboutime
10-08-2014, 03:12 PM
This is the way the IGNORANCE of a nation grows, persists, and is eventually accepted by the Uneducated who are so easily led by those who impress them with their words, idea's, and selfishness that helps to prolong the VICTIM in those who demand EVERYTHING for NOTHING.

Anyone need proof. Examine the resident(s) of 1600 Pennsylvania Ave. Washington, D.C.

Gunny
10-08-2014, 06:31 PM
Well then tell Cosby to take his children over there and live. Stick his dumb ass up in the air and face down on a rug to pray and obey the insane, murdering dictates of a dead madman child molester.
No, he'll never do that but will play this game and make dumbass comments to impress how very tolerant he is! --Tyr

Did you REALLY say that intolerant, hateful crap? Wow.

Gaffer
10-09-2014, 08:23 AM
To be fair to Cosby, I think he is talking about the Nation of Islam type black Muslims which is a different level of crazy than those radical Middle Eastern/South East Asian types.
But yeah, still not a great idea from the Coz.

The nation of islam are a bunch of black separatists. They don't like white people and practice black supremacy. They embrace islam because it's different from the white christian beliefs.

DLT
10-09-2014, 12:39 PM

Cosby is senile. He used to make a little sense....trying to get his fellow blacks to stop acting the fool...but now he's just goofy. The Black Muslims are the last group Americans should emulate. Well, next to your average and typical Communist Party moron. But both have something in common. Both are anti-American. Black Muslims are also anti-whitey and anti-Jews. (http://www.jtf.org/america/america.black.muslim.history.htm) One wonders if Cosby is also an anti-semite. I recommend that Cosby's family invest in lots of duct tape.

red state
10-09-2014, 01:33 PM
The nation of islam are a bunch of black separatists. They don't like white people and practice black supremacy. They embrace islam because it's different from the white christian beliefs.

[Edited to be more clear] On top of the above listed flaws within iSLUM and blk nation of iSLUM (obvious flaws to those who are not as ignorant as Cosby) They are much of what is wrong with this Nation. Could Cosby not have INSTEAD talked about "what works" within the Christian families who do a very fine job raising kids to be TOP US Citizens. For that matter.......what's wrong with him mentioning those who are not particularly religious or not religious at all who also raise top notch citizens................AND SOLDIERS who serve (honorably) our Great Nation? Gaffer, I believe your daughter is such a person and that you are a father Cosby could have mentioned. Forgive me if I have mistaken you with another poster.....that info within my memory was from a thread or PM with you or someone over two years ago. Still, I KNOW that you, me and others on this board (religious or otherwise) would have made a better reference than Cosby's insane comment (as Allen West so bluntly and admirably put it).