PDA

View Full Version : Obama And Wife Michelle Can’t Stand Each Other

Pernicious
10-08-2014, 12:17 PM
http://www.debatepolicy.com/attachment.php?attachmentid=6498&stc=1
Barack Obama and wife Michelle may play the role of power couple well in public, but a source in the White House claims that behind closed doors the two can’t stand each other.
The Obama's have built quite the public persona, with Barack leading the free world and Michelle taking on efforts to reduce childhood obesity. Along they way, they’re seen often with daughters Sasha and Malia, as involved as any busy parent can be.

But a White House maid is now claiming that the good relationship is just for the cameras. In a new report from Globe magazine, the unnamed maid says that Barack and Michelle Obama actually “hate each other.” The maid went on to claim that Barack had a gambling addiction, and was carrying on an affair with a “Hollywood beauty.”

The source added that Michelle Obama is physically abusive to Barack and “refuses to sleep with him.”

//www.inquisitr.com/1517084/barack-obama-and-wife-michelle-cant-stand-each-other-source-claims/#m0JuFh0HxXEYIvD0.99

namvet
10-08-2014, 07:24 PM
I read she throws tantrums if she don't get her way. he tried to talk her out of the trip to China, citing it was to expensive. she went ballistic on him and went anyway

NightTrain
10-08-2014, 07:33 PM
I know I'm a terrible person... that picture really cracked me up though.

Strange, though... I can't stand Obama either. Some common ground for once.

namvet
10-08-2014, 07:36 PM
this didn't help either

http://static.squarespace.com/static/4f34530ecb12e336a9dfe29c/t/52f4d4d8e4b0e482df77a9ab/1391776985652/aptopix-south-africa-mandela-memorial.jpg

gabosaurus
10-08-2014, 07:59 PM
In other news from Globe, Prince Charles is in love with Barbra Steisand, Jennifer Aniston is pregnant again (Jen has been pregnant on and off for about 10 years now) and Beyonce is seeking a $500 million divorce settlement from Jay-Z so she can marry Rush Limbaugh. :rolleyes:

Thunderknuckles
10-08-2014, 08:15 PM
I have to say, that there are a lot of pictures with a clearly pissed off Michelle Obama compared to other First Ladies. The woman seems to lack grace.
Maybe the photographers are racist. Maybe I'm racist. Maybe Michelle is actually an "Angry Black Woman".

Jeff
10-08-2014, 08:46 PM
In other news from Globe, Prince Charles is in love with Barbra Steisand, Jennifer Aniston is pregnant again (Jen has been pregnant on and off for about 10 years now) and Beyonce is seeking a $500 million divorce settlement from Jay-Z so she can marry Rush Limbaugh. :rolleyes:

LOL you are probably right Gabs and Jen has been pregnant for a long time :laugh: but I can understand Obama not liking Mocchelle, think about having to wake up next to that in the morning :puke::puke:

Tyr-Ziu Saxnot
10-08-2014, 10:14 PM
LOL you are probably right Gabs and Jen has been pregnant for a long time :laugh: but I can understand Obama not liking Mocchelle, think about having to wake up next to that in the morning :puke::puke:

Obama is a muslim, they like goats--late at night in the dark. Video here proves it too. :laugh:

Michelle is uglier than the goat and pissed off when she is not bowed down to.. . -Tyr

Tyr-Ziu Saxnot
10-08-2014, 10:17 PM
http://www.debatepolicy.com/attachment.php?attachmentid=6498&stc=1
Barack Obama and wife Michelle may play the role of power couple well in public, but a source in the White House claims that behind closed doors the two can’t stand each other.
The Obama's have built quite the public persona, with Barack leading the free world and Michelle taking on efforts to reduce childhood obesity. Along they way, they’re seen often with daughters Sasha and Malia, as involved as any busy parent can be.

But a White House maid is now claiming that the good relationship is just for the cameras. In a new report from Globe magazine, the unnamed maid says that Barack and Michelle Obama actually “hate each other.” The maid went on to claim that Barack had a gambling addiction, and was carrying on an affair with a “Hollywood beauty.”

The source added that Michelle Obama is physically abusive to Barack and “refuses to sleep with him.”

//www.inquisitr.com/1517084/barack-obama-and-wife-michelle-cant-stand-each-other-source-claims/#m0JuFh0HxXEYIvD0.99

What can one expect from two pieces of arrogant, egotistical , walking , talking scum but hating each other??
I wonder who da real daddy of those two kids is...- :laugh:--Tyr

Jeff
10-08-2014, 11:56 PM
Obama is a muslim, they like goats--late at night in the dark. Video here proves it too. :laugh:

Michelle is uglier than the goat and pissed off when she is not bowed down to.. . -Tyr

http://www.debatepolicy.com/attachment.php?attachmentid=6504&stc=1

aboutime
10-09-2014, 04:40 PM
Barry, and Michelle aren't the ONLY TWO who can't stand both of them.