PDA

View Full Version : Race hustler Jesse at it again

Trigg
10-09-2014, 09:49 AM
Does jesse not understand that Ebola has a 50% death rate with this infection?? Some strains have almost a 90%.

This guy lied to get into the country and then stayed at home for a few days before going to the hospital.

Just a hunch, but that may be why he didn't do better.

www.wfaa.com/story/.../ebola-jesse-jackson...patient/16889201/

Rev. Jackson said he came at the request of Duncan's family, who told him they were not getting enough information from the doctors, and that Duncan was not getting the best care America had to offer.
In the morning, Jackson compared Duncan's care to what American-born Ebola patients have received at other U.S. hospitals.
"It seems the way we treated the Americans in Georgia and Nebraska is different than the way we treated a victim here in Dallas," Jackson said.

Tyr-Ziu Saxnot
10-09-2014, 10:02 AM
Does jesse not understand that Ebola has a 50% death rate with this infection?? Some strains have almost a 90%.

This guy lied to get into the country and then stayed at home for a few days before going to the hospital.

www.wfaa.com/story/.../ebola-jesse-jackson...patient/16889201/

Citizens should be asking why Obama refused to ban entry of people from those three main Ebola infected nations.
Yet , even if asked the answers would be lies, excuses and more defending of him by the usual suspects.
Same applies to Jackson. -Tyr

DLT
10-09-2014, 10:12 AM

www.wfaa.com/story/.../ (http://www.wfaa.com/story/.../)ebola-jesse-jackson...patient/16889201/

Poor old Jesse. At his age, he (and Al both) must be getting weary of having to rush from one race-baiting city to another. Next stop (quick, run, Jesse, RUN!) ...back to St. Louis. (http://www.msn.com/en-us/news/us/off-duty-st-louis-cop-kills-man-sparking-protest/ar-BB8fYZs)..lol.

It's getting harder and harder to earn that US dollar, which is worth less and less...eh, Jesse? And folks these days are too busy just trying to survive in the Obamanation to bother with caring about your black-victim-based bullshit.

Here's a thought. Get a real job for a refreshing change. It's never too late to change your hyena spots.

red state
10-09-2014, 10:35 AM
Pathetic!!!! I feared that was the ONLY reason that clown among clowns boarded the plane bound of TX. If only he, pres. Ebama and the rest of the pukes like them would ALL get Ebola and the other MANY diseases that Pres. Bad Odor has welcomed into this Nation. If I had ever a doubt that he was doing all of what he's done as an intentional harm to the USA (and I never did) I certainly have none from the past year of what B.O. has done. Hopefully we'll see an 360 come Nov. Still, it'll take 20 years or MUCH longer to undo all the crap that the Bush family, Clintons and B.O.'s have done to this Nation. We don't need a Reagan (as much as I did actually like Reagan)..............we need a Washington for the next 20 years (in OUR White House and the Senate.....right down to local gov.). If we don't.....we will surely cease to exist as we've known this Nation. Anyone born at least after '68 or so is already clueless as to what this Nation once was.

DLT
10-09-2014, 11:23 AM
Pathetic!!!! I feared that was the ONLY reason that clown among clowns boarded the plane bound of TX. If only he, pres. Ebama and the rest of the pukes like them would ALL get Ebola and the other MANY diseases that Pres. Bad Odor has welcomed into this Nation. If I had ever a doubt that he was doing all of what he's done as an intentional harm to the USA (and I never did) I certainly have none from the past year of what B.O. has done. Hopefully we'll see an 360 come Nov. Still, it'll take 20 years or MUCH longer to undo all the crap that the Bush family, Clintons and B.O.'s have done to this Nation. We don't need a Reagan (as much as I did actually like Reagan)..............we need a Washington for the next 20 years (in OUR White House and the Senate.....right down to local gov.). If we don't.....we will surely cease to exist as we've known this Nation. Anyone born at least after '68 or so is already clueless as to what this Nation once was.

Not only clueless re: what this nation once was....but clueless re: what this nation currently is and who is even responsible for the problems we're suffering from.

Was listening to Hannity the other day and they had their 'man on the streets' asking folks if they knew who Joe Biden was. This one idiot said he didn't know. When asked if he knew who the Vice President was, he suggested Condi Rice. That's the kind of stupidity and ignorance that will bury this nation. Who needs enemies like the communists when you have that kind of duh-uh populace. And yes, part of that blame goes to liberals running the public school system and refusing to teach government, civics and the US Constitution.... but much of it is due to laziness and apathy, as well. Despite how crappy your public school education may have been, information is there for the gleening all over the internet. It takes will and interest for folks to educate themselves. And it just ain't there these days.

Gunny
10-09-2014, 03:00 PM
Citizens should be asking why Obama refused to ban entry of people from those three main Ebola infected nations.
Yet , even if asked the answers would be lies, excuses and more defending of him by the usual suspects.
Same applies to Jackson. -Tyr

You just flat don't get it, do you? You sound just like the people you proclaim to hate. Everything is Bush's fault or Christians' fault. With you, it's either Obama's fault or Islam's fault. There's NOTHING intelligent, nor even remotely close to correct about your statement. You ARE exactly what you claim to hate and you sound just like the moron extremists you criticize.

I can't stand Jesse Jackson. I quit following politics for a few years because half the idiots in this country voted for Obama. You sound just like one of them. Different side of the same coin. Hate, hate and more hate. Try using your mind for something more than something to occupy the blank space between your ears?

jimnyc
10-09-2014, 04:34 PM
Jesse Jackson, Al Sharpton.... There are a small list of people in my head, that should they ever croak, not only wouldn't I lose a wink of sleep, but I might even sleep a few minutes longer, with a wider grin on my face. :)

red state
10-09-2014, 05:51 PM
Not only clueless re: what this nation once was....but clueless re: what this nation currently is and who is even responsible for the problems we're suffering from.

Was listening to Hannity the other day and they had their 'man on the streets' asking folks if they knew who Joe Biden was. This one idiot said he didn't know. When asked if he knew who the Vice President was, he suggested Condi Rice. That's the kind of stupidity and ignorance that will bury this nation. Who needs enemies like the communists when you have that kind of duh-uh populace. And yes, part of that blame goes to liberals running the public school system and refusing to teach government, civics and the US Constitution.... but much of it is due to laziness and apathy, as well. Despite how crappy your public school education may have been, information is there for the gleening all over the internet. It takes will and interest for folks to educate themselves. And it just ain't there these days.

Good thing you mentioned the commies.....they are exactly behind much of this. In fact, they called the shots and sunk the eight ball Bank right in the side pocket when they mentioned defeating us without firing so much as a single shot. They got us from within by using "useful idiots" (which was a brilliant strategy by Stalin). I mentioned '68 because I was born in '68 but that date could be moved slightly up or down by a few years (depending on the region of the USA). Some lost it LONG ago while the rest of us are still in the fight. We seem to be losing the fight but we've not thrown in the towel YET.

red state
10-09-2014, 05:55 PM
Wow! No need to explain....just WOW! :lol::lame2:

Anyone else care to say WOW?!

grannyhawkins
10-09-2014, 06:57 PM
You just flat don't get it, do you? You sound just like the people you proclaim to hate. Everything is Bush's fault or Christians' fault. With you, it's either Obama's fault or Islam's fault. There's NOTHING intelligent, nor even remotely close to correct about your statement. You ARE exactly what you claim to hate and you sound just like the moron extremists you criticize.

I can't stand Jesse Jackson. I quit following politics for a few years because half the idiots in this country voted for Obama. You sound just like one of them. Different side of the same coin. Hate, hate and more hate. Try using your mind for something more than something to occupy the blank space between your ears?

I guess I don't get it either!!! Just why in the hail didn't this administration contain this vaguely understood pathogen, in Africa??? You can shutdown commercial flights to those infected countries, both to and from. That's where the military, the UN and the WHO come in. You contract flights in and out as needed, with healthcare representatives and military, for security purposes and humanitarian aid and you set up a perimeter!!!

I would suggest that, the objective of any U.S. involvement, would be containment in country and the setup of medical facilities and security needed to insure proper medical handling and containment, of this pathogen!!!

Hail, even the surrounding countries or provinces, won't allow travel back an forth while there's an outbreak goin on!!!

Tyr-Ziu Saxnot
10-09-2014, 07:30 PM
I guess I don't get it either!!! Just why in the hail didn't this administration contain this vaguely understood pathogen, in Africa??? You can shutdown commercial flights to those infected countries, both to and from. That's where the military, the UN and the WHO come in. You contract flights in and out as needed, with healthcare representatives and military, for security purposes and humanitarian aid and you set up a perimeter!!!

I would suggest that, the objective of any U.S. involvement, would be containment in country and the setup of medical facilities and security needed to insure proper medical handling and containment, of this pathogen!!!

Hail, even the surrounding countries or provinces, won't allow travel back an forth while there's an outbreak goin on!!!

Notice 99&% of his reply to me was about ME!
And it was all personal attack and the usual-- "you are no better crap, he has been peddling".
" You hate crap".... utterly absurd...
Cat is in love with muslim murderers and attacks me on a personal level because he can not deal with the contents of my posts..
I see a growing pattern with this constant attack the messenger(me) he does.
Its called inability to argue a point. Its just easier to attack me rather than my message or any links I post. Links he complains about me posting. :laugh:

Ebola has always been fought with containment first. Its been around since the 70's and that's how to fight it but no- , the Obama cries -- just let it come here .
Yet can not and does not cite one good reason why we should not close our borders to those nations where its rampant at now.
The answer is, if he closes our borders it points to his , after the November elections, Amnesty unconstitutional crap he is going to do.

Obama politicizes Ebola and treats its as a non-issue instead of directing that citizens of those infected nations are banned from entering our nation. France , Britain and Saudi Arabia have already done exactly that several days ago.

Obama actually should be arrested for refusing to do that IMHO..
HE RISKS AN EBOLA EPIDEMIC HERE OUT OF POLITICAL CONSIDERATIONS FOR HIMSELF AND DEM PARTY.
That is abrogating his sworn duty!!!
He should be impeached for it...............-Tyr

red state
10-09-2014, 09:05 PM
Tyr, you just flat don't get it....:poke:

Gunny
10-09-2014, 09:28 PM
Tyr, you just flat don't get it....:poke:

Wow. The stupid list is piling up with members.

Why don't you and tyr go join the Obama administration? They got jobs for people that can't think like you. Mentality's about the same. Uneducated morons is about the level.

Stiletto
10-10-2014, 12:34 AM
[QUOTE=Tyr-Ziu Saxnot;709363Obama politicizes Ebola and treats its as a non-issue instead of directing that citizens of those infected nations are banned from entering our nation. France , Britain and Saudi Arabia have already done exactly that several days ago.

Obama actually should be arrested for refusing to do that IMHO..
HE RISKS AN EBOLA EPIDEMIC HERE OUT OF POLITICAL CONSIDERATIONS FOR HIMSELF AND DEM PARTY.
That is abrogating his sworn duty!!!
He should be impeached for it...............-Tyr[/QUOTE]

What's astounding, at least IMO, is that it took Obama and his fellow Corrupticrats about 3 nanoseconds to shut down all flights to and from Israel when SHTF in Gaza under the guise of "protecting American citizens," yet when we face a genuine threat of an Ebola epidemic in the US, they see no credible reason at this time to restrict flights from the three affected countries to reduce the risk of it spreading here.

That's pretty fucked-up logic, but then again, it's Leftists at the highest level doing the supposed "thinking" and the decision-making regarding what *they* think is best for us their political party.

Gunny
10-10-2014, 06:14 AM
What's astounding, at least IMO, is that it took Obama and his fellow Corrupticrats about 3 nanoseconds to shut down all flights to and from Israel when SHTF in Gaza under the guise of "protecting American citizens," yet when we face a genuine threat of an Ebola epidemic in the US, they see no credible reason at this time to restrict flights from the three affected countries to reduce the risk of it spreading here.

That's pretty fucked-up logic, but then again, it's Leftists at the highest level doing the supposed "thinking" and the decision-making regarding what *they* think is best for us their political party.

Here's some REAL red brick stupid for you ....

This "medical" aid we're supplying? 6 plane loads of Marines. Marines have exactly ZERO medical personnel. Square peg, round hole? WTF is that dumbass doing? Send the marines in an scare ebola to death?

You just can't make this shit up.

Jeff
10-10-2014, 07:18 AM
Jesse Jackson, Al Sharpton.... There are a small list of people in my head, that should they ever croak, not only wouldn't I lose a wink of sleep, but I might even sleep a few minutes longer, with a wider grin on my face. :)

If those 2 croaked I think I would get aroused :laugh:

red state
10-22-2014, 04:58 PM
Uuuummmmmmm.......JEFF, I was a bit cautious in "liking" the above comment.........so, I DIDN'T. HA!!!

Stiletto
10-22-2014, 05:27 PM
If those 2 croaked I think I would get aroused :laugh:

Hell, if those two jackasses were to depart this Earth on the same day, I'd close off the ends of the street, tap as many kegs as possible, and throw the block party to end all block parties.

The invitation would be open to one and all, with one rule (aside from Common Sense, which is sorely lacking these days), and that is that no whining, bitching, or complaining is allowed. Special Snowflakes and those suffering from Leftist Derangement Syndrome are welcome to attend, but if they're offended, they have two choices -- either Suck It Up, Buttercup, or leave. Their right to be offended does not trump others' right to celebrate.

If Reid and Pelosi were to take the celestial dirt-nap on that day as well, I'd start a petition to make it a National Holiday. The Idiot In Charge would probably try and declare it a national day of mourning.