PDA

View Full Version : US Airways Slammed After Stewardess Refuses To Hang 1st SGT's Jacket

NightTrain
10-11-2014, 09:22 AM
Hopefully this flight attendant gets fired. This kind of disrespect towards our military really pisses me off.

WSOC-TV reported that First Sgt. Albert Marle was boarding US Airways Flight 1930 between Portland, Ore. and Charlotte Thursday when he asked the attendant if she could hang up his jacket to keep it from wrinkling. The flight attendant refused, claiming that the closet was for first-class passengers only. An airline spokesman initially claimed that there was not enough space in the closet for the jacket, but passengers disagreed.

"She kept saying it was against company policy…it wasn't against company policy," first-class passenger Cliff Autrey told "Fox & Friends" Saturday. He said enlistees like Marle deserve everyone's support.

Another first-class passneger told WSOC that her "I was really appalled at not only the way she looked at him but the way she spoke to him in an angry type of attitude."

The station reported that Marle took his seat, declining offers to swap places with first-class passengers.

http://www.foxnews.com/us/2014/10/11/us-airways-slammed-after-flight-attendant-refuses-hang-army-ranger-jacket/?intcmp=latestnews

Tyr-Ziu Saxnot
10-20-2014, 11:14 PM
Hopefully this flight attendant gets fired. This kind of disrespect towards our military really pisses me off.

http://www.foxnews.com/us/2014/10/11/us-airways-slammed-after-flight-attendant-refuses-hang-army-ranger-jacket/?intcmp=latestnews

She should have been slapped IMHO. AND FIRED THAT WEEK....

A typical dumbass liberal for sure...--Tyr

gabosaurus
10-20-2014, 11:27 PM
This incident happened more than a week ago. Why are you just posting it now? Are you behind on your reading?

Gunny
10-21-2014, 03:13 AM
She should have been slapped IMHO. AND FIRED THAT WEEK....

A typical dumbass liberal for sure...--Tyr

Nothing "liberal" about it. Corporate stupid, yes. YOUR generation created that generation. Enjoy the fruits of your labor.

jimnyc
10-21-2014, 06:09 AM
This incident happened more than a week ago. Why are you just posting it now? Are you behind on your reading?

This thread was started 10 days ago. Not everyone reads every forum and every thread every day.

Gunny
10-21-2014, 06:52 AM
This thread was started 10 days ago. Not everyone reads every forum and every thread every day.

They don't? Damn ... where have I gone wrong ....:laugh:

NightTrain
10-21-2014, 08:31 AM

Checking the date posted before criticizing would serve you well.

Are you behind on reading your time stamps?