PDA

View Full Version : ISIS controlled Journalists?

PixieStix
10-11-2014, 01:01 PM
Yes, you read it. ISIS has 11 rules for journalists in ISIS controlled territories

http://www.syriadeeply.org/articles/2014/10/6200/isis-issues-11-rules-journalists-deir-ezzor/

<article style="" class="fade ng-scope"><header>

</header> a list of non-negotiable conditions was issued "for those who wish to continue working in the governorate.
<section>
The conditions were formulated into 11 rules, directly issued by ISIS as follows:
1 - Correspondents must swear allegiance to the Caliph [Abu Bakr] al-Baghdadi ... they are subjects of the Islamic State and, as subjects, they are obliged to swear loyalty to their imam.

2 - Their work will be under the exclusive supervision of the [ISIS] media offices.
3 - Journalists can work directly with international news agencies (such as Reuters, AFP and AP), but they are to avoid all international and local satellite TV channels. They are forbidden to provide any exclusive material or have any contact (sound or image) with them in any capacity.
4 - Journalists are forbidden to work in any way with the TV channels placed on the blacklist of channels that fight against Islamic countries (such as Al-Arabiya, Al Jazeera and Orient). Violators will be held accountable.
5 - Journalists are allowed to cover events in the governorate with either written or still images without having to refer back to the [ISIS] media office. All published pieces and photos must carry the journalist’s and photographer’s names.
6 - Journalists are not allowed to publish any reportage (print or broadcast) without referring to the [ISIS] media office first.
7 - Journalists may have their own social media accounts and blogs to disseminate news and pictures. However, the ISIS media office must have the addresses and name handles of these accounts and pages.
8 - Journalists must abide by the regulations when taking photos within [ISIS territory] and avoid filming locations or security events where taking pictures is prohibited.
9 - ISIS media offices will follow up on the work of local journalists within [ISIS territory] and in the state media. Any violation of the rules in place will lead to suspending the journalist from his work, and he will be held accountable.
10 - The rules are not final and are subject to change at any time depending on the circumstances and the degree of cooperation between journalists and their commitment to their brothers in the ISIS media offices.
11 - Journalists are given a license to practice their work after submitting a license request at the [ISIS] media office.
</section></article>

PixieStix
10-11-2014, 01:09 PM
Oh yeah, and disobeying any of the "rules" is punishable by death

Tyr-Ziu Saxnot
10-11-2014, 01:14 PM
So like Nazi's or Stalinists.

The Moham pervert is the paper boy

AND

And Allah is the editor too!-- :rofl1:--Tyr

PixieStix
10-11-2014, 01:19 PM
So like Nazi's or Stalinists.

The Moham pervert is the paper boy

AND

And Allah is the editor too!-- :rofl1:--Tyr

:laugh:

Pretty much

Little-Acorn
10-11-2014, 01:28 PM
Not materially different from rules followed by the U.S. mainstream media during a Democrat administration.

At least, the results come out the same.

PixieStix
10-11-2014, 01:31 PM
Not materially different from rules followed by the U.S. mainstream media during a Democrat administration.

At least, the results come out the same.

:lol:
Except journalists do not have to swear allegiance to a religion, oh wait......I forgot obama the messiah

:D

Little-Acorn
10-11-2014, 01:59 PM
:lol:
Except journalists do not have to swear allegiance to a religion, oh wait......I forgot obama the messiah

:D

I never said they had to. I only said, they do.

PixieStix
10-11-2014, 02:02 PM
I never said they had to. I only said, they do.

Yes they do indeed.Your point is well taken