PDA

View Full Version : How much hate does God have as compared to love in his heart?

Gnostic Christian Bishop
10-11-2014, 03:01 PM
How much hate does God have as compared to love in his heart?

God says to love the sinner and hate the sin. But scriptures say that, at the end of days, the numbers of souls in hell will far surpass the number of souls in heaven. The wide road as compared to the narrow road.

If, at the end of days, God must destroy that many of us in the lake of fire, his hate would have to be much greater than the love he has for the relatively few that he will cling to and love in the place for eternal and ignorant bliss, heaven.

To my way of thinking, it would be impossible to kill with love in one’s heart and so God would have to have hate in his when he kills instead of cures all those souls. We do know that God does not need or have to kill, but will, and God cannot have love in his heart when he does. That would be monstrous.

I know that love and hate for souls are not necessarily proportional but even at ten to one, God must end with a lot more hate than love in his heart when he pours the vast majority of us into the lake of fire.

How then can God ask us to love sinners and hate the sin when he hates the sinner and we are to follow his lead?

Regards
DL

revelarts
10-11-2014, 03:57 PM
Ezekiel 33:11
11 “Tell them, ‘As certainly as I’m alive and living,’ declares the Lord God, ‘I receive no pleasure in the death of the wicked. Instead, my pleasure is that the wicked repent from their behavior and live. Turn back! Turn back, all of you, from your wicked behavior! Why do you have to die, ....

Gnostic Christian Bishop
10-11-2014, 05:49 PM
Ezekiel 33:11

11 “Tell them, ‘As certainly as I’m alive and living,’ declares the Lord God, ‘I receive no pleasure in the death of the wicked. Instead, my pleasure is that the wicked repent from their behavior and live. Turn back! Turn back, all of you, from your wicked behavior! Why do you have to die, ....

That quote applies to the few who will her.

This thread apples to after the vast majority of God's beloved souls are in hell. They cannot turn back. Your God will not let them.

You did not opine on God's love/hate ratio. Care to have go?

Regards
DL

DLT
10-12-2014, 02:20 PM

God says to love the sinner and hate the sin. But scriptures say that, at the end of days, the numbers of souls in hell will far surpass the number of souls in heaven. The wide road as compared to the narrow road.

If, at the end of days, God must destroy that many of us in the lake of fire, his hate would have to be much greater than the love he has for the relatively few that he will cling to and love in the place for eternal and ignorant bliss, heaven.

To my way of thinking, it would be impossible to kill with love in one’s heart and so God would have to have hate in his when he kills instead of cures all those souls. We do know that God does not need or have to kill, but will, and God cannot have love in his heart when he does. That would be monstrous.

I know that love and hate for souls are not necessarily proportional but even at ten to one, God must end with a lot more hate than love in his heart when he pours the vast majority of us into the lake of fire.

How then can God ask us to love sinners and hate the sin when he hates the sinner and we are to follow his lead?

Regards
DL

That is an asinine assumption, even for you. God does not hate. You pretend that in order to judge evil, one must first be able to hate. Not so. Not even human judges in courts of law must hate in order to judge the deeds and crimes of other humans.

Just more of your ssdd BS. Yes, there are and will be severe consequences for those that choose a life of sin and crimes against humanity. Get used to it. Your turn is coming, also.

Now I realize that you have nothing better to do than to spread your crap throughout the internet forums and message boards ad nauseam. But seriously....shouldn't you try to find something else to occupy your remaining time with?

BoogyMan
10-12-2014, 04:48 PM

Regards
DL

Where does the scripture ever say that God hates those whose own actions have caused them to be destined for Hell?

You keep coming here and making a complete fool of yourself posting garbage you have spewed all over the Internet and that is simply based in the fact that you have absolutely no knowledge of the scriptures. It it starting to get comically stupid.

2nd Peter 3:9-11 The Lord is not slack concerning his promise, as some men count slackness; but is longsuffering to us-ward, not willing that any should perish, but that all should come to repentance. But the day of the Lord will come as a thief in the night; in the which the heavens shall pass away with a great noise, and the elements shall melt with fervent heat, the earth also and the works that are therein shall be burned up. Seeing then that all these things shall be dissolved, what manner of persons ought ye to be in all holy conversation and godliness,

gabosaurus
10-12-2014, 09:29 PM
God's hate is restricted to the following: pride, lying, murder, evil plots, those who love evil, false witness, and troublemakers.

In other words, God hates Republicans. :p

Gunny
10-12-2014, 10:06 PM
God's hate is restricted to the following: pride, lying, murder, evil plots, those who love evil, false witness, and troublemakers.

That definition perfectly describes Democrats. Starting from the top. Obama lied his way into office, and lied his way through it, and all you lefties just smiled and voted for it anyway.

And those SURE don't look like Republicans in Ferguson.

Gnostic Christian Bishop
10-13-2014, 06:12 PM
That is an asinine assumption, even for you. God does not hate. You pretend that in order to judge evil, one must first be able to hate. Not so. Not even human judges in courts of law must hate in order to judge the deeds and crimes of other humans.

Just more of your ssdd BS. Yes, there are and will be severe consequences for those that choose a life of sin and crimes against humanity. Get used to it. Your turn is coming, also.

Now I realize that you have nothing better to do than to spread your crap throughout the internet forums and message boards ad nauseam. But seriously....shouldn't you try to find something else to occupy your remaining time with?

I did not even say anything about God's judging.

Punishing is the issue and how one cannot punish all those souls, when he could just as easily cure them, and just pour them into the lake of fire without having a lot of hate in his heart.

Any God worthy of the name would break is own heart when destroying the vast majority of his beloved souls.

Strange that Christians do not know love well enough to recognize this fact.

Regards
DL

Gnostic Christian Bishop
10-13-2014, 06:15 PM
Where does the scripture ever say that God hates those whose own actions have caused them to be destined for Hell?

What doe your scriptures say of Esau and God' love even before Esau could even sin?

Regards
DL

Gnostic Christian Bishop
10-13-2014, 06:18 PM

I would say that most of those also apply to God. I would add that he coveted Mary, cuckolded Joseph then God became a deadbeat dad.

Regards
DL

tailfins
10-13-2014, 06:30 PM

WOW! Now she graduates to blasphemy!