PDA

View Full Version : Dallas confirms second Ebola victim, so where's Obama?

Pernicious
10-12-2014, 04:13 PM
http://www.debatepolicy.com/attachment.php?attachmentid=6574&stc=1

While officials in Dallas scrambled to calm public hysteria over news of the first Ebola transmission on U.S. soil, Barack Obama hit the links for his 200th golf game as president.

Read more: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2790237/war-rages-middle-east-dallas-confirms-second-ebola-victim-s-obama-hitting-links-200th-golf-game-president.html#ixzz3Fy2vj1Xz

Jeff
10-12-2014, 08:18 PM
His Job is done, our Borders are falling apart , ISIS is out of control and we have a disease that could wipe out millions inside our borders , time to go golfing.

gabosaurus
10-12-2014, 09:23 PM
How does either case of Ebola in Dallas have anything to do with Obama? It's stupid people refusing to follow procedure at a substandard hospital.
Some of you have to really stretch to meet your daily quota of Obama jabs. :rolleyes:

Jeff
10-13-2014, 05:38 AM
How does either case of Ebola in Dallas have anything to do with Obama? It's stupid people refusing to follow procedure at a substandard hospital.
Some of you have to really stretch to meet your daily quota of Obama jabs. :rolleyes:

Hmmm yes a real stretch to think maybe he could of shut down all flights from the area effected, maybe he shouldn't of sent 4 000 troops to a infected area Hmm yup a real stretch :rolleyes:

Tyr-Ziu Saxnot
10-13-2014, 08:41 AM
Hmmm yes a real stretch to think maybe he could of shut down all flights from the area effected, maybe he shouldn't of sent 4 000 troops to a infected area Hmm yup a real stretch :rolleyes:

Gabby missed something that hard to see... :laugh:
I mean if a deadly black plague epidemic is in Liberia why not stop all entry for that place?
Exactly how important is that place, its citizens and any trade to this nation?
Answer on a scale one to a thousand its about a 2 maybe.
So why Obama forbid our stopping entry-the obvious one-- he wanted the crisis!
Remember Rahm's admonishment---never let a good crisis go to waste?

THAT SOB IS A TRAITOR AND AN ENEMY TO THIS NATION, IMPEACH HIM AND GIVE HIM THE MAX SENTENCE FOR TREASON!-Tyr

DLT
10-13-2014, 09:16 AM

Stretch, my ass! Obama is the President, is he not? Or is he merely the Golfer In Chief when it comes to anything serious and critical like....oh, say....national security, lethal diseases coming across our border, terrorists coming across our border, pandemic outbreaks in the USA due to his PC leftist policies and lack of concern over anything but his golf swing, etc....

I continue to be amazed at how lefties still cover for his stupid, scrawny ass for every thing he screws up, either deliberately or due to incompetence, despite the FACT that his dismal and piss-poor performance as the current US president directly effects their lives, as well. Do US lefties actually "think" they are immune to the disaster (the full effects of which have yet to be felt) that is Barack Hussein Obama? If so, like everything else lefties "think", they are wrong about that too.

I got it. It's Bush's fault!

DLT
10-13-2014, 09:23 AM
Gabby missed something that hard to see... :laugh:
I mean if a deadly black plague epidemic is in Liberia why not stop all entry for that place?
Exactly how important is that place, its citizens and any trade to this nation?
Answer on a scale one to a thousand its about a 2 maybe.
So why Obama forbid our stopping entry-the obvious one-- he wanted the crisis!
Remember Rahm's admonishment---never let a good crisis go to waste?

THAT SOB IS A TRAITOR AND AN ENEMY TO THIS NATION, IMPEACH HIM AND GIVE HIM THE MAX SENTENCE FOR TREASON!-Tyr

Yes, other nations have stopped all air traffic from infected areas of Africa. But other nations don't have a leader whose family hails from their 'beloved Africa'.....and other nations are not inflicted with a politically correct Marxist moron as their wannabe dictator that thinks America needs to be brought down a peg or zillion for our past "sins". Obama is single-handedly getting even for all of his African brethren and ancestors. And the really stunning part is....

we're letting him.

namvet
10-13-2014, 06:31 PM
I dunno. maybe we're safer with him playing golf. everything he does turns to shit anyway FOUR !!

fj1200
10-13-2014, 06:45 PM

Your mindlessness is truly a sight to behold. :slap: Because clearly...

... so where's Obama?

... he's patrolling the night skies infecting the righties of the world with his aforementioned Navy SEAL made Ebola Suit. Faster than a speeding blogger, more powerful than a Soros-funded special interest group, able to leap poorly constructed logic at a single bound...

fj1200
10-13-2014, 06:47 PM
I dunno. maybe we're safer with him playing golf. everything he does turns to shit anyway FOUR !!

1. It's FORE! (FORE LEFT! in the case of BO) and B. I'm not sure you have your talking points correct; Is he a mindless buffoon or a mastermind of epic proportions?

namvet
10-13-2014, 06:50 PM
1. It's FORE! (FORE LEFT! in the case of BO) and B. I'm not sure you have your talking points correct; Is he a mindless buffoon or a mastermind of epic proportions?

hell i don't even know how to play golf.

fj1200
10-13-2014, 06:58 PM
hell i don't even know how to play golf.

It's pretty easy once you get past the basics. Step 1; see white ball, hit said white ball. Step 2; walk err, get in cart and chase after white ball (extra points if you can drink and smoke at the same time). Step 3; repeat step 1 until ball disappears (hopefully in intended hole). You only begin to hate err, love the game once you care about results. :eek:

jimnyc
10-13-2014, 07:07 PM

Or perhaps substandard procedures for incoming folks arriving from infected countries? I don't know. The CDC estimations if this gets out of control is over 1 million cases by mid January. If that's the case, it might be wise to try and keep it under control - and banning incoming flights from certain countries. Maybe it didn't seem to be a great issue at first, just one case. Then a second. But someone had better make a quick decision should any more cases start popping up. They say that this one man had 70 people helping him. Imagine if you have a handful of patients in a short while, do the math. Imagine just 1 of them gets infected, and how many helps care for that person? That list would grow VERY fast in such a scenario. WHO is in charge of all of this in the USA? The CDC? Individual hospitals? But I believe they get mandates from the CDC and the feds. It all boils down to the feds. And who is in charge there?

While I don't think this one particular case was his fault, it'll only be a couple more before they all fall on his hands.

Then again, if he limits the airlines, these folks need only go to Mexico and walk north for free healthcare. :poke:

namvet
10-13-2014, 07:13 PM
It's pretty easy once you get past the basics. Step 1; see white ball, hit said white ball. Step 2; walk err, get in cart and chase after white ball (extra points if you can drink and smoke at the same time). Step 3; repeat step 1 until ball disappears (hopefully in intended hole). You only begin to hate err, love the game once you care about results. :eek:

hit a ball and chase it. why not have someone down there to throw it back ??? :coffee:

I still like the sound of a pool cue crackin' a skull

Gunny
10-13-2014, 07:14 PM
Or perhaps substandard procedures for incoming folks arriving from infected countries? I don't know. The CDC estimations if this gets out of control is over 1 million cases by mid January. If that's the case, it might be wise to try and keep it under control - and banning incoming flights from certain countries. Maybe it didn't seem to be a great issue at first, just one case. Then a second. But someone had better make a quick decision should any more cases start popping up. They say that this one man had 70 people helping him. Imagine if you have a handful of patients in a short while, do the math. Imagine just 1 of them gets infected, and how many helps care for that person? That list would grow VERY fast in such a scenario. WHO is in charge of all of this in the USA? The CDC? Individual hospitals? But I believe they get mandates from the CDC and the feds. It all boils down to the feds. And who is in charge there?

While I don't think this one particular case was his fault, it'll only be a couple more before they all fall on his hands.

Then again, if he limits the airlines, these folks need only go to Mexico and walk north for free healthcare. :poke:

I say stop their asses coming in now. Send 'em to Guantanamo for quarantine. Kill two birds with one stone.

jimnyc
10-13-2014, 07:20 PM
I say stop their asses coming in now. Send 'em to Guantanamo. Kill two birds with one stone.

It takes up to like 3 weeks for symptoms to show or get sick. It just seems to be common sense to take every precaution remotely possible, considering how this thing is spreading & considering the survival rate, which isn't pretty. I'm all for "helping" these people, in any responsible way possible - but that doesn't include putting people here in the USA at risk.

namvet
10-13-2014, 07:26 PM
well it may be on the move now

University of Kansas Hospital reports patient at risk for Ebola

story (http://fox4kc.com/2014/10/13/university-of-kansas-hospital-reports-patient-at-risk-for-ebola/)

Gunny
10-13-2014, 07:30 PM
It takes up to like 3 weeks for symptoms to show or get sick. It just seems to be common sense to take every precaution remotely possible, considering how this thing is spreading & considering the survival rate, which isn't pretty. I'm all for "helping" these people, in any responsible way possible - but that doesn't include putting people here in the USA at risk.

What I saw is the survival rate is about half. I personally don't care if we aren't helping them. We don't help our own here at home. Giving away money overseas so they'll pretend they like us is BS to me.

fj1200
10-13-2014, 08:05 PM
hit a ball and chase it. why not have someone down there to throw it back ??? :coffee:

I still like the sound of a pool cue crackin' a skull

Well, that would be called a driving range. Nevertheless completing the task in as few as strokes as possible is like sinking the 9 ball on the break or the perfect leave. :poke:

indago
10-16-2014, 09:24 AM
where's Obama?

http://rashmanly.files.wordpress.com/2010/04/barack-obama-golfing-2.jpg

"Watch this one..."

Drummond
10-16-2014, 09:45 AM
where's Obama?

http://rashmanly.files.wordpress.com/2010/04/barack-obama-golfing-2.jpg

"Watch this one..."

Latest news is that Obama is bunkering down in the White House ... he's just cancelled a visit to Connecticut.

Well, 'I wonder' ... could that decision have anything to do with THIS .. ?

http://foxct.com/2014/10/16/yale-new-haven-hospital-evaluating-patient-with-ebola-like-symptoms/
Yes, there's a suspected Ebola sufferer (yet to be confirmed ?) in Connecticut. Obama, it seems, is refusing to go even set foot in a STATE where there's the POSSIBILITY of an Ebola sufferer there ?

What an example of America's 'fearless Leader' ... eh ??

- America must be proud ... !!!!!!

Mighty10th
10-16-2014, 10:42 AM
LOL...wheres Obama? Where was bush during the attack n the WTC?

Do you expect the President to be everywhere in the world? That's why they have things like the Military and federal organizations..they execute. What world leader gets personally involved on all issues? That's why they have a staff. I believe it was Gdubya who took more vacations than any POTUS ever.....cmon folks....get a grip

Gaffer
10-16-2014, 11:33 AM

Do you expect the President to be everywhere in the world? That's why they have things like the Military and federal organizations..they execute. What world leader gets personally involved on all issues? That's why they have a staff. I believe it was Gdubya who took more vacations than any POTUS ever.....cmon folks....get a grip

When all else fails blame Bush.

Those who are suppose to execute are appointees, with no clue of how to execute, which is why things are getting out of hand. He's not a world leader, he's not even a national leader. He's more concerned about politics than doing what is necessary to protect the American people.

Defend your boy without bringing Bush into the picture. You can't. Your boy is a failure of huge magnitude. You can't defend failure.

jimnyc
10-16-2014, 11:45 AM

Not sure what happened or didn't happened prior matters. It literally makes no difference to this discussion. As to how intimate they get to their information, how personally involved - it's the actions and results that matter. There's a reason Obama's approval rating has been the lowest in 30 years and he's considered the worst president in a long, long time. Whether he is in the WH or if he is on vacation - his leadership blows and he's the failure known around the world. Sure, we were told he was going to come into office with "change" and be the most transparent administration ever/ Bullshit to both, and then some. As for foreign relations? He's literally a joke.

Jeff
10-16-2014, 12:04 PM

Where was Bush , Seriously :rolleyes: he was in a school talking, rather when he heard the news frozen, trying to figure his next move, not on the golf course, where was he the next day, you tell us, where was Obama the day after we realized this hit, on the greens of course, Your boy is a failure, I seen last night he is now going to watch this disease a lot more closely , DAM WHAT A LEADER !!!!

Obama: Ebola Monitoring must be 'More Aggressive'
Yup, so how about instead of Monitoring it we stop all flights from W.Africa, Once again I must say, DAM WHAT A LEADER !!

President Barack Obama vowed Wednesday that his administration would provide "much more aggressive" monitoring of Ebola cases in the United States and warned that in an age of frequent travel the disease could spread globally if the world doesn't respond to the "raging epidemic in West Africa."

http://kstp.com/news/stories/s3591402.shtml?cat=1

gabosaurus
10-16-2014, 12:30 PM
So Obama is to blame for lax practices of a substandard hospital? That's such Republican logic. :rolleyes:

Sure, we can stop people from traveling to and from Africa. We can also prohibit American oil companies from doing business with the Middle East. To make sure no money goes to terrorists.
Both ideas are stupid.

Want to guarantee that you don't get Ebola? Wash your hands frequently and employ proper sanitary habits. Ebola only spreads through contact with the bodily fluids of an infected person.

Jeff
10-16-2014, 12:33 PM
So Obama is to blame for lax practices of a substandard hospital? That's such Republican logic. :rolleyes:

Sure, we can stop people from traveling to and from Africa. We can also prohibit American oil companies from doing business with the Middle East. To make sure no money goes to terrorists.
Both ideas are stupid.

Want to guarantee that you don't get Ebola? Wash your hands frequently and employ proper sanitary habits. Ebola only spreads through contact with the bodily fluids of an infected person.

Twist anyway you wish to try and save your Black King but it has been explained to you on quite a few occasions where he lacks in the situation and one only has to look out the front door and see Dems, Libs and other of his flock are now seeing he isn't a leader but rather a failure, so go down with the sinking ship if you wish.

Drummond
10-16-2014, 01:18 PM

Interesting. To what extent should Obama have an 'ostrich' clause written into his Presidential duties ? Does he perhaps have a plaque saying 'THE BUCK DOESN'T STOP HERE, OR ANYWHERE NEARBY' .. ?

Bush was busy (... not having had a crystal ball to gaze at, to discern what the future held .. ?) KEEPING a scheduled appointment at the school he visited.

By total contrast ... Obama CANCELLED an appointment, at the very time news was emerging of a suspected Ebola sufferer in the STATE he was due to visit.

What kind of Presidential example does it set, seeing Obama avoid even the mere POSSIBILITY of personal risk, by keeping out of the STATE where all this is happening ??

What will happen if Ebola reaches Washington ? Will he flee to some nuclear bunker or other, cowering in narcissistic terror, never to emerge until someone produces a cure for it ???