PDA

View Full Version : New survey tells how much sex we’re having

nevadamedic
06-22-2007, 07:44 PM
29 percent of men, 9 percent of women say they’ve had 15 or more partners

Now the federal government says it has authoritative statistics, documenting that men are far more likely to play the field than women. <~~~ Thats news? :laugh2:

Full Article............
http://www.msnbc.msn.com/id/19374216/

nevadamedic
06-22-2007, 07:46 PM
http://www.foxnews.com/story/0,2933,286073,00.html

The second article, this one on Foxnews.com

06-22-2007, 08:24 PM
this is kind of sad...

Guernicaa
06-22-2007, 08:25 PM
this is kind of sad...
Not everyone is into your delusional rule book my friend...

5stringJeff
06-22-2007, 08:28 PM

And not everyone thinks it's delusional...

06-22-2007, 08:32 PM

one doesnt need a rule book to realize that its sad to share yourself with so many people who you dont even care enough about to give your whole self.

the real sad thing is i doubt they realize the effects their moral schizophrenia is doing them.

Guernicaa
06-22-2007, 08:38 PM
one doesnt need a rule book to realize that its sad to share yourself with so many people who you dont even care enough about to give your whole self.

the real sad thing is i doubt they realize the effects their moral schizophrenia is doing them.
Please...Sex is a wonderful thing.

You, along with everyone else who thinks like you, believe that god just "gets angry" at people who have fun.

nevadamedic
06-22-2007, 08:40 PM

You, along with everyone else who thinks like you, believe that god just "gets angry" at people who have fun.

It's people like you who spread Herpes, Hepatitis and HIV/AIDS.

06-22-2007, 08:48 PM

fun? no. Mocking Him... you better believe it.

Sex is a wonderful thing. its the process when two people who are eternally committed to each other can become one and create life.

But when you seek to abuse the power of creation. When you imitate the true order with no thought but your own selfish pleasure you mock God and place generations of men and women in peril.

I suggest you grow up and start realizing that sex is alot more than just "fun." Its your casual attitude about life and death that will destroy you in the end.

Guernicaa
06-22-2007, 08:57 PM
fun? no. Mocking Him... you better believe it.

Sex is a wonderful thing. its the process when two people who are eternally committed to each other can become one and create life.

But when you seek to abuse the power of creation. When you imitate the true order with no thought but your own selfish pleasure you mock God and place generations of men and women in peril.

I suggest you grow up and start realizing that sex is alot more than just "fun." Its your casual attitude about life and death that will destroy you in the end.

Please...get real.
Try and think about what you’re saying.
This idea that you have about god and sex has been around for about...1,900 years tops? Everyone in the thousands of years before that fucked like crazy.

And they still had sex like crazy through Christian civilization in Europe during that period of time...they just never spoke about it and condemned people when they actually got caught.

Today’s Christians believe that they can fuck up as many times as they want and still be "born-again".

You do realize that today’s Christianity sprung from practices that included paying the pope to "get into heaven", attributing god to diseases, and murdering endless amounts of people (LOL we still have that today for all you Christian families that have people fighting in Iraq) and believing that god condoned it. This basically made up Christianity for most of its 2,000 year old history.

06-22-2007, 09:15 PM
Please...get real.
Try and think about what you’re saying.
This idea that you have about god and sex has been around for about...1,900 years tops? Everyone in the thousands of years before that fucked like crazy.

And they still had sex like crazy through Christian civilization in Europe during that period of time...they just never spoke about it and condemned people when they actually got caught.

Today’s Christians believe that they can fuck up as many times as they want and still be "born-again".

You do realize that today’s Christianity sprung from practices that included paying the pope to "get into heaven", attributing god to diseases, and murdering endless amounts of people (LOL we still have that today for all you Christian families that have people fighting in Iraq) and believing that god condoned it. This basically made up Christianity for most of its 2,000 year old history.

I know exactly what Im saying. Mans disobedience is hardly justification to be disobedient.

And quite honestly, I dont think anyone who buys into Al Gore's myth of global warming and that the rich should pay him for carbon offsets is really in a position to claim about the Pope and indulgences. (which oftern were payments for family to get into heaven, and not oneself).

The Advesary uses the same methods. Sometimes he has to imitate Christianity to do so, but we live in a day where he can be himself.

You mock God and the power to create and you are going to get burnt. its the natural consequences of those action. Which is exactly why God has warned us against it. Because He knows what the results of such behavior is and wants us to avoid it.

But you can choose to be foolish if you wish.