PDA

View Full Version : Dallas at Seattle

Gunny
10-13-2014, 11:31 AM
THAT was a good game.

But this is Cowboys football. Peak early and fall apart down the stretch. :)

jimnyc
10-13-2014, 02:01 PM
Excellent game! I still can't believe Dallas went into the 12th man and beat them. Their D looked as good as Seattle's normally does. 2 damn good teams that might very well see one another in the playoffs.

And for the Steelers, being pounded by the Browns. It was horrible. They need to fire Todd Haley. The only good news of the day is that the Giants got beat even worse by the Dirty Birds!!

Gunny
10-13-2014, 02:59 PM
Excellent game! I still can't believe Dallas went into the 12th man and beat them. Their D looked as good as Seattle's normally does. 2 damn good teams that might very well see one another in the playoffs.

And for the Steelers, being pounded by the Browns. It was horrible. They need to fire Todd Haley. The only good news of the day is that the Giants got beat even worse by the Dirty Birds!!

Think about what was said about Dallas pre-season. Nothing to lose. The talent's there. However, I've seen this too many times before. They'll start 7-1 and go 7-7. :laugh:

Gunny
10-13-2014, 07:09 PM
Think about what was said about Dallas pre-season. Nothing to lose. The talent's there. However, I've seen this too many times before. They'll start 7-1 and go 7-7. :laugh:

36% 0f fans think they'll go 8-8. :laugh:

gabosaurus
10-20-2014, 06:46 PM
Speaking of Seattle, I saw a video where the Rams pulled off a fake punt pass to get a first down late in the game. Takes nads to call a play where you know you will lose the game if it fails.