PDA

View Full Version : CDC Gave Latest US Ebola Patient OK to Fly With Slight Fever

Jeff
10-15-2014, 11:45 PM
Why would the CDC tell this Nurse it was OK to travel even though she told them she had a low grade fever, something is sure enough fishy here. Yes she was below the threshold BUT WHY TAKE ANY CHANCES ???

An official for the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention said late Wednesday that the agency cleared a second Dallas nurse diagnosed with Ebola for travel on Monday because she had no symptoms of the deadly disease.

CDC spokesman David Daigle says Amber Joy Vinson, 29, spoke with a CDC official responsible for monitoring her health before she boarded the flight from Cleveland to Dallas on Monday.

http://www.newsmax.com/Newsfront/CDC-patient-permission-travel/2014/10/15/id/601000/

DLT
10-16-2014, 10:18 AM
Why would the CDC tell this Nurse it was OK to travel even though she told them she had a low grade fever, something is sure enough fishy here. Yes she was below the threshold BUT WHY TAKE ANY CHANCES ???

http://www.newsmax.com/Newsfront/CDC-patient-permission-travel/2014/10/15/id/601000/

You know the answer to your own question. In fact, most folks with any shred of common sense know the answer and can connect the dots, so to speak. That automatically excludes lefties, btw. They'll still be pointing, mocking and laughing long after 'their city' is locked down and in quarantine. And not just from this one disease.

I don't believe for a minute that any of these contageons ongoing in the US right now are by accident or unplanned/unforseen. This has never happened in the USA. So....why now? The answer is obvious.

Gaffer
10-16-2014, 11:54 AM
Before I take any conspiracy theories seriously I want one question answered. Who in the CDC did the nurse talk to that gave her permission to fly? I'm sure that person has been identified by the CDC and reprimanded in some way. But who are they? were they just incompetent or were they involved in something more nefarious? Could they be a lone wolf trying to cause mass infection and panic? I lean more toward incompetence as the govt is full of such people, but there is always that suspicion it was more than that.

Jeff
10-16-2014, 12:21 PM
Before I take any conspiracy theories seriously I want one question answered. Who in the CDC did the nurse talk to that gave her permission to fly? I'm sure that person has been identified by the CDC and reprimanded in some way. But who are they? were they just incompetent or were they involved in something more nefarious? Could they be a lone wolf trying to cause mass infection and panic? I lean more toward incompetence as the govt is full of such people, but there is always that suspicion it was more than that.

I agree Gaffer, hell for all we know she spoke to the night time janitor, the article isn't clear. But I am assuming ( and yes I know what happens when ya do that :laugh: ) but she is a nurse, so I am assuming she would of had the good sense to talk to someone who could really advise her.

Gaffer
10-16-2014, 12:35 PM
I agree Gaffer, hell for all we know she spoke to the night time janitor, the article isn't clear. But I am assuming ( and yes I know what happens when ya do that :laugh: ) but she is a nurse, so I am assuming she would of had the good sense to talk to someone who could really advise her.

And she could have been talking with a guy named mohamed who was hired for political correctness.

Tyr-Ziu Saxnot
10-16-2014, 12:46 PM
And she could have been talking with a guy named mohamed who was hired for political correctness.

Dat is racist!!!! ;)

It is damn sure not PC.....

Careful my friend , least the "muslim appeasers" attack you for your judicious audacity and wisdom. .:laugh:

-----------------------------
this Ebola crisis almost completely knocked away his many scandals being discussed this close to November elections and it serves a second purpose of taking attention away from Iran getting nukes too!
Strange how those mere coincidences work in the bamscum's favor, huh?

Who controls the CDC?
Who currently controls our government?
Why none other than the asshat that told us don't worry be happy. Let those flights stay open and bring us the infected people too.

He should be in jail right now instead of leading this nation into even further degradation.

The Pied Piper plays his tune, the mice(sheep ) follow.... -Tyr

--Tyr

Jeff
10-16-2014, 07:52 PM
Dat is racist!!!! ;)

It is damn sure not PC.....

Careful my friend , least the "muslim appeasers" attack you for your judicious audacity and wisdom. .:laugh:

-----------------------------
this Ebola crisis almost completely knocked away his many scandals being discussed this close to November elections and it serves a second purpose of taking attention away from Iran getting nukes too!
Strange how those mere coincidences work in the bamscum's favor, huh?

Who controls the CDC?
Who currently controls our government?
Why none other than the asshat that told us don't worry be happy. Let those flights stay open and bring us the infected people too.

He should be in jail right now instead of leading this nation into even further degradation.

The Pied Piper plays his tune, the mice(sheep ) follow.... -Tyr

--Tyr

Dat isn't racist, if he had called em a Dune Coon or a Sand Nigger now that would be racist :laugh:

PixieStix
10-16-2014, 08:11 PM
If I had been exposed to someone with ebola, I would most definitely isolate myself. This woman traveling 1000 miles after being exposed is an asshole for that. She visited her family in Akron and ended up in Cleveland. Her family is in isolation. How awful for them.

PixieStix
10-16-2014, 08:19 PM

I talked to a couple of nurses today, they both said that woman knew better than to do that.

DLT
10-16-2014, 11:41 PM
I talked to a couple of nurses today, they both said that woman knew better than to do that.

She wanted to travel, sick/infected or not. She got the answer she wanted so she went for it. She should have known better.

I could have smacked Sean Hannity today for saying, several times, that the nurse did the right thing (by calling the CDC). If she had done the right thing, she would have postponed her damned trip, since she was feeling ill BEFORE she called the CDC. Political correctness is bad enough, but common sense is severely lacking among the left in this country. And it looks like this time it very well could get us killed.

Tyr-Ziu Saxnot
10-17-2014, 07:39 AM
She wanted to travel, sick/infected or not. She got the answer she wanted so she went for it. She should have known better.

I could have smacked Sean Hannity today for saying, several times, that the nurse did the right thing (by calling the CDC). If she had done the right thing, she would have postponed her damned trip, since she was feeling ill BEFORE she called the CDC. Political correctness is bad enough, but common sense is severely lacking among the left in this country. And it looks like this time it very well could get us killed.
One look at her picture told me she is an Obama fan. None of those have common sense and they are taught from birth to be-- the "everything for me first"group. I bet you a 20 spot her medical education to become a nurse was paid for by our tax dollars. Bet she did not work to put herself thru school. In the black culture its the me,me, me first attitude, to hell with anybody else. I know that for a fact, been seeing just that for over 50 years now. If that truth be called racist , tough shat says I..
If I see a dog bite several people several different times, I'll be damned if I'll let anybody tell me that is a gentle dog--just pet it to see! Government and lib idiots preach their lies about their special groups(bought out voters), blacks, gays, perverts, illegals and muslims.
Folks, its all pure propaganda, they are protecting the largest section of their voting base. Fact.