PDA

View Full Version : Scenario Number 2

Guernicaa
06-22-2007, 09:46 PM
This a question for all the Christians who are anti-homo.

What would you think if two men who were devout Christians but still gay decided that they were going to live with each other and be...well..."partners" (raise kids..doing everything together like a couple) BUT....they were not EVER going to have sex or any type of sexual relation.

Do you think this is against the bible still?
Or would you be more lenient to say "this is fine...I guess" over a gay couple that IS having sex.

Thoughts please...

06-22-2007, 09:52 PM
I would think said men are crazy, liars, or just naive if they think they are going to face that temptation.

I would also think that they are still mocking God by imitating the true order of family.

darin
06-22-2007, 11:40 PM
I too would think said men are crazy, liars, or just naive if they think they are going to face that temptation.

I also would also think that they are still mocking God by imitating the true order of family.

Oh...and get this: If two men never engage in sex with one-another, they are NOT homosexuals.

NO Christians are Anti-homosexuals. ALL Christians are anti-sin, however. The thing with Homos - who claim Christianity - they want to be ALLOWED to continue in their sin, where TRUE Christians repent and change their life through God's help.

nevadamedic
06-22-2007, 11:51 PM

What would you think if two men who were devout Christians but still gay decided that they were going to live with each other and be...well..."partners" (raise kids..doing everything together like a couple) BUT....they were not EVER going to have sex or any type of sexual relation.

Or would you be more lenient to say "this is fine...I guess" over a gay couple that IS having sex.

Thoughts please...
It's not about the bible either way. It's all in how someone interperates it.

darin
06-23-2007, 12:06 AM
It's not about the bible either way. It's all in how someone interperates it.

Are you a Christian?

OCA
06-23-2007, 11:46 AM

Thoughts please...

These two aren't homosexual. Queer is as queer does.

5stringJeff
06-23-2007, 11:51 AM

What would you think if two men who were devout Christians but still gay

STOP RIGHT THERE. Bible-believing Christians will not "be" gay, because the Bible (and God) condemns homosexuality. Your question is like asking, 'What would you think if two terrorists who were devout peace-lovers but still terrorists...'

jimnyc
06-23-2007, 11:57 AM
Shoot 'em.

Next?