PDA

View Full Version : It’s time to remove Obama from office — before he gets us all killed

Pernicious
10-16-2014, 08:27 PM
http://www.debatepolicy.com/attachment.php?attachmentid=6646&stc=1

Hello. I’m Wayne Allyn Root for Personal Liberty. Only a madman would gamble with our lives, our children’s lives and the entire American economy. Why would President Obama play Russian roulette with the future of our country? It’s a gamble no sane leader would take.
The life and death issue is Ebola. The president is more concerned with political correctness (and golf) than taking common-sense precautions to prevent a deadly pandemic. Why does this president not see his responsibility is to keep the odds as low as possible?
There are three simple, common-sense actions any president who cared about American citizens would take:
No. 1: Ban all flights from the Ebola zone and quarantine all travelers coming from any Ebola zone. This is an absolute no-brainer. Time is wasting. It should have been done months ago and may already be too late. Who knows how many people in America right now (or flying here tonight or tomorrow) are already infected?
No. 2: Secure and seal the border — now. Any day, any minute, illegal immigrants sick with Ebola could be walking across our border.
http://personalliberty.com/time-remove-obama-office-gets-us-killed/

aboutime
10-16-2014, 08:36 PM
Most all of us have been saying that since the day Obama won, and fooled all of those gullible, easily-led Americans about how all of their Problems would be ended when he took over.

But then. We all..also knew Obama was lying then. Just like he's lying now.

He plans to solve the EBOLA threats with another 18 holes of Golf, playing WITH HIMSELF, and the Secret Service under Oath...not to keep score.

PixieStix
10-16-2014, 08:37 PM
This was an epidemic in March. Over 4500 people have died in W Africa. This administration is complicit in the illnesses and/or deaths of Americans.

I agree. Obama should be held to account.
Now he is playing politics again and is considering an "Ebola Czar" :lame2:

gabosaurus
10-16-2014, 10:30 PM
This was an epidemic in March. Over 4500 people have died in W Africa. This administration is complicit in the illnesses and/or deaths of Americans.

The previous president was complicit in the deaths of close to 8,000 Americans and injuries to untold thousands more. None of you wanted him removed from office.

By the way, I don't see how Obama (or any American politician) can be held responsible for the poor sanitary conditions, lack of qualified medical personnel or poor living conditions in West Africa.
Before the Ebola crisis, no one on this board cared the least bit about West Africa. None of them are Muslims, so you were content to allow them to live in squalor.

DLT
10-16-2014, 11:30 PM
The previous president was complicit in the deaths of close to 8,000 Americans and injuries to untold thousands more. None of you wanted him removed from office.

By the way, I don't see how Obama (or any American politician) can be held responsible for the poor sanitary conditions, lack of qualified medical personnel or poor living conditions in West Africa.
Before the Ebola crisis, no one on this board cared the least bit about West Africa. None of them are Muslims, so you were content to allow them to live in squalor.

You make absolutely no sense. First you claim there were 8,000 American deaths associated with Bush, which is bullshit. Then you claim that Obama can't be held responsible for conditions in West Africa. Well who the hell is saying that he IS responsible for sanitary conditions in W. Africa? A typical leftie deflection tactic....or just the usual leftie reading comprehension epic FAIL? Or perhaps both.

And as for your BS claim that none of "them" are Muslims....how the hell do you know? There are plenty of Muslims in Africa, West, South, North and East. And what the hell does that have to do with any damned thing?

You really do need to at least try to get a clue for a refreshing change.

Obama has the responsibility of seeing to the safety of ALL Americans. He is the one that is supposed to oversee our national security, which includes threats coming across our borders, whether it be on foot or in the air. He is failing on that front (and quite deliberately) too, along with every other aspect that his job as Commander In Chief entails. But hey....as long as he's raising lots of cash for the DemocRats on those fundraisers and enjoying his lavish vacations and improving his golf swing.....everything is just peachy with stuckonstupid lefties, eh?

DLT
10-16-2014, 11:34 PM

Obama is the one that yanked the regs on quarantine procedures, refused to stop air traffic, including connecting flights, from Africa (his beloved continent), and has orchestrated an illegal invasion of other disease-ridden carriers of illegal immigrants on our southern border. So, who needs ISIS or Al Qaeda? Obama is using biological/germ warfare against Americans via his fukked up leftist/Marxist policies. It's pretty obvious by now.

Jeff
10-17-2014, 05:49 AM

Your president did it so now my can , nana nana Bo bo , great logic Gabs

Your defense of the Black Lord is getting so old, and you have been proven wrong so many times that I myself wont even try to explain again, but man it must be nice to live in a permanent Disneyland

Drummond
10-17-2014, 06:50 AM

Ah, the bog standard 'It's All Bush's Fault' line that one can expect to be parroted by script-fed Lefties at every conceivable opportunity .... years after the event, with no end to it in sight ...

So tell me, Gabby. In your enthusiasm to foist blame, what were TERRORISTS getting up to, all that time ? Terrorists who'd - given the chance - murder all the 'Infidel Westerners' they possibly could ?

But never mind. Lets give those terrorists a free pass eh?

But with matters as they now are, Gabby, American citizens are facing a reality which will ultimately threatens their lives - in a more direct way than was even true of Middle Eastern terrorism. Can you honestly say that Obama, from day one, has done all he possibly could have, to protect your citizens ?

Because anything LESS than that must be a dereliction of duty.

How may people must die as a result of that dereliction of duty, Gabby ? Would you care to offer us a death toll estimate which justifies keeping Obama in power ??!?

Tyr-Ziu Saxnot
10-17-2014, 07:53 AM
Obama is the one that yanked the regs on quarantine procedures, refused to stop air traffic, including connecting flights, from Africa (his beloved continent), and has orchestrated an illegal invasion of other disease-ridden carriers of illegal immigrants on our southern border. So, who needs ISIS or Al Qaeda? Obama is using biological/germ warfare against Americans via his fukked up leftist/Marxist policies. It's pretty obvious by now.

So, who needs ISIS or Al Qaeda? Obama is using biological/germ warfare against Americans via his fukked up leftist/Marxist policies. It's pretty obvious by now.

And why not?

Its a win /win for him.
Let me explain that..
Currently the Ebola thing trumps all other bad things he has done ,scandals etc just prior to the November elections-lucky him and dem party primarily huh?

Now if it goes to epidemic levels here , guess who gets to declare Martial law and Rule with an Iron fist? Why none other than the bastard that help it come here, to become an epidemic!

AND, CONSIDER THIS

ONCE HE DECLARES MARTIAL LAW ONLY HE CAN UN-DECLARE IT!

A win/win for him, for if it does not become an epidemic he gets to say you racist haters attacked me because I am black but I was right-what a victory for me!

This is how his handlers work, he the puppet merely does what his globalist handlers order..
He is too stupid to do this agenda by himself. They told him to shoot hoops, play golf, throw parties and take vacations--We will run it all for you..
And if you think about it , that makes perfect sense for his 6 years of disaster. -Tyr

aboutime
10-17-2014, 01:36 PM

Anyone find it typically Obama that this man chosen...HAS NO EXPERIENCE WITH ANYTHING MEDICAL?

The new czar is just another Obama Liar, chosen to quell the already overblown stupidity of the Administration.

Czar's have no responsibility since they are NOT elected, or chosen by Congress.

So, the new czar is in charge of BOILS, BLISTERS, AND STD's on Obama's BODY politic!

Gaffer
10-17-2014, 01:56 PM
The new czar will get a nice six figure salary as a payment for his support of the party and president. It's all about rewarding the supporters. Spreading the wealth.

namvet
10-19-2014, 08:46 AM
exterminate this racist cocksucker and his robot, Obozo hits the ground DOA

http://i60.tinypic.com/29aqfrm.jpg