PDA

View Full Version : Black Man Wanted In Rape Of University Of Michigan Student

Pernicious
10-18-2014, 12:32 PM
http://www.debatepolicy.com/attachment.php?attachmentid=6670&stc=1Wonder who he voted for?

Ann Arbor police have released a photo of a man suspected of raping a University of Michigan student earlier this month. The photo shows the suspect walking down an Ann Arbor street around 2:20 a.m. on October 3, shortly after the alleged assault occurred.
The victim said the suspect came up to her when she was leaving a building on Church Street near University Avenue early in the morning. The man allegedly took her to a nearby secluded area where she was raped. He then fled on foot in an unknown direction.
The suspect is described as a black male, 21- to 25-years-old, 5’7″ to 5’9″ tall with medium build.
Anyone with information on the suspect or the incident is urged to contact the Ann Arbor Police tip line at 734-794-6939 or email TIPS@a2gov.org.

Pernicious
10-18-2014, 12:45 PM
http://www.debatepolicy.com/attachment.php?attachmentid=6671&stc=1
Obama and Biden announced a new administration initiative to combat rape and sexual assault on college campuses Friday. While the campaign urges public participation, those who decide to sign on will forward their information to a liberal think tank. The campaign, dubbed “It’s On Us,” is being conducted in collaboration with over 200 universities around the country, as well as groups such as the NCAA and even the video game company Electronic Arts. Celebrities are getting in on the act as well, joining Obama and Biden in a video to push the initiative (https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wNMZo31LziM&feature=youtu.be).
“It’s on us to stop sexual assault,” opens actor Jon Hamm of “Mad Men” fame. “To get in the way before it happens,” says actress Kerry Washington.

A website for the endeavor (http://itsonus.org/), promoted by President Obama in the video, asks visitors to take a pledge to intervene against possible assaults, to “not to be a bystander to the problem but to be a part of the solution.” Pledgetakers are asked to change their profile pictures on social media outlets to the campaign’s logo and to supply their emails and zip codes to the campaign.

Gunny
10-18-2014, 12:47 PM
I think we ought to get rid of all them nee-groes. What do you think?

I think we can send them all to Liberia where they can get Ebola and die. Sound like a plan?

Shadow
10-18-2014, 12:50 PM
What makes you think he voted at all?

Gunny
10-18-2014, 12:54 PM
What makes you think he voted at all?

I didn't. Why assume that? Spends way too much time talking about poop on the internet to get off his ass and go vote. ;)

Pernicious
10-18-2014, 01:04 PM
http://www.debatepolicy.com/attachment.php?attachmentid=6673&stc=1

Posted: Friday, October 17, 2014 5:00 pm | Updated: 6:31 am, Sat Oct 18, 2014. By JEANNIE O'SULLIVAN Staff writer
The trial of four men accused of a brutal rape and gang-related home invasion four years ago has been delayed due to an outstanding motion filed on behalf one of the defendants.
Jury selection had begun in late September for the trial of Michael Jeh, 23; Ishmail Johnson, 22; and Justin Brown, 25, all of Willingboro, and Damian Hampton, 21, of Edgewater Park, all of whom were indicted in the alleged Oct. 8, 2010, incident that authorities said occurred at an Edgewater Park home on Jamestown Road just before dawn.
Jeh’s attorney, Robin Lord of Trenton, has filed a motion to exclude evidence, court records show. A hearing date has not been listed yet.
The jurors were dismissed on Thursday. The men are due back in the Mount Holly courthouse Oct. 29 for a case management conferment.
The female victim suffered "a series of sexual assaults," Burlington County Assistant Prosecutor Michael Luciano said in September.
Each defendant was charged in a 22-count indictment handed down by a Burlington County grand jury in 2012. The charges include first-degree aggravated sexual assault, kidnapping, robbery and gang criminality.
The defendants have rejected the Burlington County Prosecutor's Office plea offers of state prison time. The sentences would be subject to the No Early Release Act, in which they would have to serve 85 percent of their terms before parole eligibility.
In the case’s four-year history, Superior Court Judge Terrence R. Cook previously denied a motion to suppress evidence filed on behalf of Hampton and a motion to dismiss the indictment against Brown.
The defendants have been unable to post bail and remain held at the Burlington County Jail in Mount Holly. Jeh’s bail is the highest, $505,000, followed by $400,000 each for Johnson and Hampton, and $300,000 for Brown.
Court records show that Jeh and Brown previously were charged that year in a June 27 incident in Burlington County. Both charges —aggravated assault for Jeh and criminal mischief for Brown — were downgraded to municipal court.
Johnson previously was charged with criminal trespassing on Aug. 7, 2010. That case was also handled at the municipal level.
Hampton has no known criminal record in New Jersey.

Shadow
10-18-2014, 01:11 PM
I didn't. Why assume that? Spends way too much time talking about poop on the internet to get off his ass and go vote. ;)

Just seeing if mister controversial would answer, since he asked the question.

Less than 60% of American's vote in the elections. What makes him think this criminal is in the other 50% or so that did?

Gunny
10-18-2014, 01:14 PM
Just seeing if mister controversial would answer, since he asked the question.

Less than 60% of American's vote in the elections. What makes him think this criminal is in the other 50% or so that did?

I knew I loved you for a reason. :)

Pernicious
10-18-2014, 01:34 PM
After researching the FBI numbers for “Suicide of a Superpower,” this writer concluded: “An analysis of ‘single offender victimization figures’ from the FBI for 2007 finds blacks committed 433,934 crimes against whites, eight times the 55,685 whites committed against blacks. Interracial rape is almost exclusively black on white — with 14,000 assaults on white women by African Americans in 2007. Not one case of a white sexual assault on a black female was found in the FBI study.”

DLT
10-18-2014, 01:44 PM
http://www.debatepolicy.com/attachment.php?attachmentid=6670&stc=1Wonder who he voted for?

Ann Arbor police have released a photo of a man suspected of raping a University of Michigan student earlier this month. The photo shows the suspect walking down an Ann Arbor street around 2:20 a.m. on October 3, shortly after the alleged assault occurred.
The victim said the suspect came up to her when she was leaving a building on Church Street near University Avenue early in the morning. The man allegedly took her to a nearby secluded area where she was raped. He then fled on foot in an unknown direction.
The suspect is described as a black male, 21- to 25-years-old, 5’7″ to 5’9″ tall with medium build.
Anyone with information on the suspect or the incident is urged to contact the Ann Arbor Police tip line at 734-794-6939 or email TIPS@a2gov.org.

Uh....that guy looks a helluva lot older than 25. More like 45. He's probably out on parole.

fj1200
10-18-2014, 01:58 PM
Every black man committing a crime should get it's own thread with the expected tie-in to BO. Because that just screams classy.

Shadow
10-18-2014, 02:00 PM
Every black man committing a crime should get it's own thread with the expected tie-in to BO. Because that just screams classy.

Better yet ...their own forum :)

fj1200
10-18-2014, 02:02 PM
Better yet ...their own forum :)

Unfortunately echochamber.com has been taken. :(

Shadow
10-18-2014, 02:07 PM
Unfortunately echochamber.com has been taken. :(

Well..Damn. :tinfoil::p

gabosaurus
10-18-2014, 03:44 PM
It so nice for Pernicious to take time out from posting on stormfront.org to visit DP on a regular basis.

jimnyc
10-18-2014, 04:01 PM
I'm all for placing blame where it's deserved and highlighting crime... but hopefully we won't be making a move to post every black crime. If necessary to post many, they can be added to already running threads.

Gunny
10-18-2014, 04:52 PM
I'm all for placing blame where it's deserved and highlighting crime... but hopefully we won't be making a move to post every black crime. If necessary to post many, they can be added to already running threads.

I think we need a n*gger forum. :)

Gaffer
10-18-2014, 05:06 PM
I think we need a n*gger forum. :)

Everybody is afraid of a word. We need a nagger forum, a negger form, a nigger forum, a nogger forum, nugger forum?

Gunny
10-18-2014, 05:09 PM
Everybody is afraid of a word. We need a nagger forum, a negger form, a nigger forum, a nogger forum, nugger forum?

If you notice, I always stick that asterisk in my cuss words. I can and do say, fuck, shit, nigger ... I'm afraid only of my mother and my GF. :laugh:

You want to call it a Nigger Forum, won't bother me.