PDA

View Full Version : Police find human remains in search for missing University of Virginia student

Pernicious
10-18-2014, 07:23 PM
http://www.debatepolicy.com/attachment.php?attachmentid=6682&stc=1

Thousands of volunteers had searched for the 18-year-old Graham in the weeks since her disappearance.
"Countless hours, thousands of hours, have been spent by literally hundreds of law enforcement, civilian volunteers in an effort to find Hannah," Long said. "We think perhaps today proved their worth."
Jesse Leroy Matthew Jr., 32, has been charged with abduction with intent to defile Graham.
A week after Graham disappeared, Longo publicly described Matthew in detail without naming him, saying investigators wanted to talk to the "person of interest" and had searched his apartment because he was the last person to see her.
Matthew then showed up at police headquarters, asked for a lawyer, and then sped away, according to a police account. His exit prompted a warrant for "reckless driving," a charge that Longo cited as he named the suspect and appealed for information from anyone who saw him with Graham the night she disappeared.
Matthew was arrested a few days later in Galveston, Texas.
While Matthew was a fugitive in Texas, Virginia police added a charge of abduction with intent to defile, a violent felony that under Virginia law compels suspects to submit to DNA testing.
http://www.foxnews.com/us/2014/10/18/police-find-human-remains-in-search-for-missing-university-virginia-student/

grannyhawkins
10-18-2014, 09:21 PM
I really think, in these sorts of situations, we're gonna have to start televising the instant execution of perps in these sorts of crimes against women. I'm not opposed to a fair trial, and having the terms be "beyond any doubt" and then instant execution.

Prison, doesn't seem to be much of a deterrent anymore in our Godless Society.

gabosaurus
10-18-2014, 09:24 PM
I really think, in these sorts of situations, we're gonna have to start televising the instant execution of perps in these sorts of crimes against women.

But then we will have to replace all the Republicans in the House. :cool:

Jeff
10-19-2014, 05:54 AM
I really think, in these sorts of situations, we're gonna have to start televising the instant execution of perps in these sorts of crimes against women. I'm not opposed to a fair trial, and having the terms be "beyond any doubt" and then instant execution.

Prison, doesn't seem to be much of a deterrent anymore in our Godless Society.

Put them on at half time during the Super Bowl, it would be the best halftime show ever !!!

jimnyc
10-19-2014, 07:07 AM
But then we will have to replace all the Republicans in the House. :cool:

Please don't do this in EVERY thread. All this is going to do is bring a thread OT instantly. If you don't like a thread, you can open the next one.

Pernicious
10-19-2014, 10:45 AM
Please don't do this in EVERY thread. All this is going to do is bring a thread OT instantly. If you don't like a thread, you can open the next one.
http://www.debatepolicy.com/attachment.php?attachmentid=6689&stc=1
Sites infested with weak links do not offer a venue for respectful participation nor the betterment of our communities. I have tried to expose what is a growing problem in our society. I had hoped it would create interest in a proactive stance to support ALL the victims of this egregious crime. It appears that progressive thinking does not allow exposing a threat to wives, Moms, daughters - ALL WOMEN! God forbid that the weak links' females do not fall victim to a black johnson in their anus!

LongTermGuy
10-19-2014, 10:55 AM
Put them on at half time during the Super Bowl, it would be the best halftime show ever !!!

*Spot on Jeff.....and `deservingly` so....Almost time for some FO0tball....I know Jimmy be `watchin` his steelers....:laugh:

Jeff
10-19-2014, 10:03 PM
*Spot on Jeff.....and `deservingly` so....Almost time for some FO0tball....I know Jimmy be `watchin` his steelers....:laugh:

Speaking of the Squeelers anyone know what the score was :laugh: