PDA

View Full Version : It’s ‘obvious’ that black teens make neighborhoods dangerous

Pernicious
10-19-2014, 04:26 PM
http://www.revereradionetwork.com/wp-content/uploads/2013/11/18220-thumb.jpg

Fox News host Tucker Carlson asserted over the weekend that it was “obvious” that black teens were responsible for making neighborhoods more dangerous, but white people were not allowed to admit it on the air.

The Blacksphere Executive Director Kevin Jackson, who is African-American, argued during a Saturday interview with Carlson that black people may soon consider voting for Republicans because they had elected black leaders, but were still complaining about civil rights violations.
“It is a sign that there is a kink in the armor here,” Jackson explained. “And the fact of the matter is, when these people were out protesting, I asked the question, who are you protesting against? When you talk about civil rights violations, when the president is black, the attorney general is black, the head of Homeland Security is black.”
“There’s not a white Republican boogey man to blame. So, yeah, it’s about time that these folks woke up and said let’s starting looking at results.”
Jackson said that many African-American voters did not realize that “in most cases in the history of black people, we’ve been touched by other white folks. I’m a perfect example of that, where they’ve done really great things to help you.”
“So, it isn’t about color, it’s about character, and it’s about people that you culturally mesh with,” he added. “And the unfortunate thing is blacks have taken themselves out and not wanted to be part of the American culture.”
http://www.rawstory.com/rs/2014/10/tucker-carlson-its-obvious-that-black-teens-make-neighborhoods-dangerous/

aboutime
10-20-2014, 03:46 PM
But.....the really comical aspect of such teens, with their pants down around their knee's...like the HOODS they hope to be. Never quite get away from the cops in any footraces. How terrible it is when the IDIOT can't keep his pants from TRIPPIN' him up while pretending to RAISE HIS HANDS yelling "I DON'T GIVE UP MOTHERF'er".