PDA

View Full Version : Toddler beaten and choked to death for soiling pants: police

Pernicious
10-19-2014, 07:47 PM
(Reuters) - A man accused in the death of his 3-year-old stepdaughter was being held in a New York City hospital on Sunday after police found him in an apartment with self-inflicted stab wounds, authorities said.
Kelsey Smith, 20, is charged with assault and endangering the welfare of a child after the death of Jeida Torres, who detectives believe was beaten and choked on Saturday because she soiled her pants, said New York Police Lieutenant John Grimpel.
Stiffer charges could be filed later, he said.
http://news.yahoo.com/toddler-beaten-choked-death-soiling-pants-police-235142578.html

LongTermGuy
10-19-2014, 08:00 PM
`Ladies out there be careful at letting a boyfriend or stepfather watch your children unless `you truly know` this person.`

``There are so many stories like this that make me just sick. He will get his punishment in prison and I won't feel one bit sorry for him. `

`He deserves nothing good to come his way. He is a #$%$ of a human being. That poor child and my condolence to all of her loved ones she left behind. Some Humans can be Monsters!``

Jeff
10-19-2014, 10:50 PM
`Ladies out there be careful at letting a boyfriend or stepfather watch your children unless `you truly know` this person.`

``There are so many stories like this that make me just sick. He will get his punishment in prison and I won't feel one bit sorry for him. `

`He deserves nothing good to come his way. He is a #$%$ of a human being. That poor child and my condolence to all of her loved ones she left behind. Some Humans can be Monsters!``

When he gets to prison he will be raped and beaten like the scum he is deserves, I hope they keep him alive long enough to enjoy it all !!

LongTermGuy
10-20-2014, 06:32 PM
When he gets to prison he will be raped and beaten like the scum he is deserves, I hope they keep him alive long enough to enjoy it all !!

`Thats a fact Jeff....`