PDA

View Full Version : Obama 'helping' embattled Democrat candidates

NightTrain
10-21-2014, 10:28 AM
Now this is funny!

A few weeks ago he said "every single one" of all his policies are on the ballot this November, to which every Democrat campaigning cringed and denied it loudly. Grimes wouldn't even admit voting for him even though she was a delegate, and every Dem on the ballot is trying like hell to demonstrate that they are not in lockstep and very different from this unpopular President.

Yesterday, the genius said this on Al Sharpton's radio show :

“A lot of the states that are contested this time are states that I didn't win,” Obama said. “And so some of the candidates there — it is difficult for them to have me in the state because the Republicans will use that to try to fan Republican turnout.”

He added: “The bottom line is, though -- these are all folks who vote with me, they have supported my agenda in Congress.”

:thumb:

Awesome. I think Biden is rubbing off on BamBam.

Debbie Wassermann-Shultz's head is probably spinning at a very high RPM right about now and is kicking puppies in her back yard. Desperate Democrats from across the country are probably firing off emails begging him : "Holy shit, stop helping us!".

On a sidenote, I had no idea that Sharpton had a radio show. Who in the hell would willingly listen to that illiterate stammering ass clown other than Jesse Jackson?

http://www.foxnews.com/politics/2014/10/21/obama-says-embattled-dems-strong-allies-who-supported-my-agenda/

jimnyc
10-21-2014, 10:32 AM
There's another one for Guantanomo - if you need to annoy the fuck out of someone and keep them awake, in addition to Justin Bieber, pipe in Sharpton for hours on end.

NightTrain
10-21-2014, 10:40 AM
There's another one for Guantanomo - if you need to annoy the fuck out of someone and keep them awake, in addition to Justin Bieber, pipe in Sharpton for hours on end.

I think that would go nicely with some good old fashioned waterboarding.

Nothing like getting edumacated about racial injustice in America while confessing your terrorist sins.

And I'm sure it would double Sharpton's audience.

stephanie
10-21-2014, 12:24 PM
Finally something that made me feel good since the community agitating "thug" took office six years ago

These boots were made for walking and they're going to WALK out on you. LOL