PDA

View Full Version : Again. So gunny can cry how he deserves extra special attention

Tyr-Ziu Saxnot
10-22-2014, 07:04 PM
There are no God-given rights. There are rights enforced by force of arms. That's about it.

I've noticed that tose who think these "Rights" are inalienable are more than willing to get ME killed so they can live their couch potato, armchair warrior lives.

I've noticed that tose who think these "Rights" are inalienable are more than willing to get ME killed so they can live their couch potato, armchair warrior lives

As if you will ever stop posting how you sacrificed SO GREATLY...:laugh:

Get in line genius, a few million others did too but they do not go around crying it to the rooftops nor do they demand extra special considerations for having done so.
You didn't get killed and I seriously doubt you ever fought in a war..
Do try to get over your ego and pissed off crap because you aren't able to order men around anymore..
FFing pathetic , how often you spit that crap out.....

Others here with military backgrounds do not do that but I forget just how special you are.
You were once a gunny , not a Congressional Medal of Honor winner.

Give us a break, it gets old reading this bragging crap from you for the hundredth time in a couple weeks.

Man , what a crybaby....

How many more pats on the back are you after???? -- :rofl1:-- -Tyr

Tyr-Ziu Saxnot
10-22-2014, 07:09 PM
Today, 07:04 PM

I've just begun to fight!
Join Date:May 2012Location:USA, SouthernPosts:12,808Thanks:5,296Thanked 3,525 Times in 2,015 Posts Rep Power:4025835

Quote Originally Posted by Gunny View Post

There are no God-given rights. There are rights enforced by force of arms. That's about it.

I've noticed that tose who think these "Rights" are inalienable are more than willing to get ME killed so they can live their couch potato, armchair warrior lives.

I've noticed that tose who think these "Rights" are inalienable are more than willing to get ME killed so they can live their couch potato, armchair warrior lives

As if you will ever stop posting how you sacrificed SO GREATLY...

Get in line genius, a few million others did too but they do not go around crying it to the rooftops nor do they demand extra special considerations for having done so.
Do try to get over your ego and pissed off crap because you aren't able to order men around anymore..

Others here with military backgrounds do not do that but I forget just how special you are.

Give us a break, it gets old reading this bragging crap from you for the hundredth time in a couple weeks.

Man , what a crybaby....

How many more pats on the back are you after???? -- -- -Tyr

"We say Grace, we say Ma'am. If you ain't into that we don't give a damn."
"I would remind you that extremism in the defense of liberty is no vice! And let me remind you also that moderation in the pursuit of justice is no virtue! "

Tyr-Ziu Saxnot
10-22-2014, 07:11 PM
What war did you fight in?

And how many imaginary enemy did you kill?

Seems there were no wars during your years of service......

I have been informed you are just an alcoholic that cries the world has shafted you.

Well , junior the cruel ole world shafted a few billion people so you aren't anything special...

Now dance, lol.. :laugh:--Tyr

NightTrain
10-22-2014, 07:53 PM
Okay, that's enough.

Tyr, knock that shit off.

Gunny, knock your shit off.

I've had enough of this stupid shit, and both of you are knee-deep in it.

You are BOTH constantly looking to fight each other, and it stops now.

Stop with the bullshit and ignore each other; you know how this works.

This is your First and Last warning.

Your first indiscretion will earn you a week vacation. The next depends on how badly you fuck up.

As to you others aiding in the feud, you may now stop. Pouring fuel on the fire will earn you a vacation as well.

Jesus, sometimes I can't believe that I have to do this shit.

hjmick
10-22-2014, 07:56 PM

That line is fucking epic...

Gunny
10-23-2014, 04:02 AM
As if you will ever stop posting how you sacrificed SO GREATLY...:laugh:

Man , what a crybaby....

How many more pats on the back are you after???? -- :rofl1:-- -Tyr

:)

Others here actually served. You? Not so much.

There's no such thing as a Congressional Medal of Honor. As an enlisted person, I don't want one. You pretty-much have to die to get it.

You aren't worth dying for. But you feel free to go out and EARN something instead of putting your big mouth on a screen.

;)

Gunny
10-23-2014, 04:38 AM
By the way .. isn't this the steel cage?

Gunny
10-23-2014, 07:00 AM
Okay, that's enough.

Tyr, knock that shit off.

Gunny, knock your shit off.

I've had enough of this stupid shit, and both of you are knee-deep in it.

You are BOTH constantly looking to fight each other, and it stops now.

Stop with the bullshit and ignore each other; you know how this works.

This is your First and Last warning.

Your first indiscretion will earn you a week vacation. The next depends on how badly you fuck up.

As to you others aiding in the feud, you may now stop. Pouring fuel on the fire will earn you a vacation as well.

Feel free to point out where I started this thread?

jimnyc
10-23-2014, 07:04 AM
Feel free to point out where I started this thread?

He mentioned Tyr. Then he mentioned you, as part of the feud. Whether him starting, you starting, or either of you replying, we want it to stop. This isn't a fight board, this is for political and fun discussion. This kind of stuff isn't fun.

Gunny
10-23-2014, 03:00 PM
He mentioned Tyr. Then he mentioned you, as part of the feud. Whether him starting, you starting, or either of you replying, we want it to stop. This isn't a fight board, this is for political and fun discussion. This kind of stuff isn't fun.