PDA

View Full Version : Alleged "Calibration Error" Changes GOP Votes to Democrat in IL

Stiletto
10-23-2014, 12:39 AM
Voting Machine "Calibration Error" Changes GOP Votes to Democrat in Illinois County (http://www.foxnews.com/politics/2014/10/22/calibration-error-changes-gop-votes-to-dem-in-illinois-county/)

Excerpts:

Republican state representative candidate Jim Moynihan went to vote Monday at the Schaumburg Public Library.“I tried to cast a vote for myself and instead it cast the vote for my opponent,” Moynihan said. “You could imagine my surprise as the same thing happened with a number of races when I tried to vote for a Republican and the machine registered a vote for a Democrat.”

The conservative website Illinois Review reported that “While using a touch screen voting machine in Schaumburg, Moynihan voted for several races on the ballot, only to find that whenever he voted for a Republican candidate, the machine registered the vote for a Democrat in the same race. He notified the election judge at his polling place and demonstrated that it continued to cast a vote for the opposing candidate’s party.

Moynihan was eventually allowed to vote for Republican candidates, including his own race.

Cook County Board of Elections Deputy Communications Director Jim Scalzitti, told Illinois Watchdog, the machine was taken out of service and tested.

“This was a calibration error of the touch-screen on the machine,” Scalzitti said. “When Mr. Moynihan used the touch-screen, it improperly assigned his votes due to improper calibration.”

Originally reported by watchdog.org HERE (http://watchdog.org/178432/cook-county-ballot-box-tries-cast-gop-votes-democrats/).

Calibration error, my fat ass.

The desperation of the DNC and their useful idiots is palpable -- there's no telling what depths they will stoop to in order to keep from losing total control over Congress.

I keep remembering the absolute shit fit they threw back in 2000, vowing how once they regained power they would do anything and everything to make sure they never lost it again. Well, we're two weeks from that crossroad right now, and I fully expect them to pull out every stop, every nefarious act, every unethical if not illegal stunt to prevent the shellacking they are going to receive.

This "error" was deliberate, and I've no doubt that this kind of shit is dispersed throughout the voting precincts in every state that isn't a Leftist cesspool. Each and every one of us needs to be alert, vigilant, and unafraid to raise a ruckus if we encounter anything like this taking place on the 4th. This election is too important (IMO this, along with 2016, is the most important election I will have voted in to this date) for anyone to take lightly, and we MUST stay on top of things in order to prevent the Progressive Left from trying to get away with this type of crap.

DLT
10-23-2014, 01:04 AM
Voting Machine "Calibration Error" Changes GOP Votes to Democrat in Illinois County (http://www.foxnews.com/politics/2014/10/22/calibration-error-changes-gop-votes-to-dem-in-illinois-county/)

Excerpts:

Originally reported by watchdog.org HERE (http://watchdog.org/178432/cook-county-ballot-box-tries-cast-gop-votes-democrats/).

Calibration error, my fat ass.

The desperation of the DNC and their useful idiots is palpable -- there's no telling what depths they will stoop to in order to keep from losing total control over Congress.

I keep remembering the absolute shit fit they threw back in 2000, vowing how once they regained power they would do anything and everything to make sure they never lost it again. Well, we're two weeks from that crossroad right now, and I fully expect them to pull out every stop, every nefarious act, every unethical if not illegal stunt to prevent the shellacking they are going to receive.

This "error" was deliberate, and I've no doubt that this kind of shit is dispersed throughout the voting precincts in every state that isn't a Leftist cesspool. Each and every one of us needs to be alert, vigilant, and unafraid to raise a ruckus if we encounter anything like this taking place on the 4th. This election is too important (IMO this, along with 2016, is the most important election I will have voted in to this date) for anyone to take lightly, and we MUST stay on top of things in order to prevent the Progressive Left from trying to get away with this type of crap.

Amazing, isn't it. Now if the machines were calibrated to pick only Republican candidates, the howl from the left would be deafening. And you're correct. This is the most crucial election thus far.