PDA

View Full Version : 10-23 off topic

Gunny
10-23-2014, 07:24 AM
Is this thread "invisible" for anyone else? I suppose it's difficult to ask anyone if they DON'T see this, but oddly enough, a few say it's "missing". Just bumping...\

:laugh:

I love people that think they're smarter than everyone else. Even when they aren't even close. :laugh:

jimnyc
10-23-2014, 07:26 AM
\

I love people that think they're smarter than everyone else. Even when they aren't even close. :laugh:

You claimed for over a day now that this thread didn't exist, that you were "thread banned" from it. I sent you link after link via PM and telling you to click on it, take a screenshot of this supposed thread ban, which never happened. You refused. This thread was ALWAYS here and NO ONE was thread banned from it. I simply moved posts from this thread to the cage yesterday. As a result, the "newer" posts in here were gone, resulting in this thread dropping further down the page. It's hardly my fault that you couldn't find it, or that you refused to click on the many links I sent you, or that you refused to cooperate and send me links to show me what you claim was happening.

jimnyc
10-23-2014, 07:29 AM
\

Oh, and Gunny, I've tried to remain polite for a long time. But now I will say it - I will fucking run circles around you with vBulletin. I will run circles around you with ANY technology, computers, servers, hosting, networking, coding and such. So don't play this game now that you didn't get your way, you WILL lose, and badly.

Gunny
10-23-2014, 02:58 PM
Oh, and Gunny, I've tried to remain polite for a long time. But now I will say it - I will fucking run circles around you with vBulletin. I will run circles around you with ANY technology, computers, servers, hosting, networking, coding and such. So don't play this game now that you didn't get your way, you WILL lose, and badly.

LOL. You wish. :)

jimnyc
10-23-2014, 03:21 PM
LOL. You wish. :)

No need to wish, I simply know what skills I have and what I'm educated at. I don't pretend to know a lot, but what I do know is in the IT field, and I'm damn good at it. I play naive with folks like you, who think being an admin on a message board is some sort of IT experience, or makes one knowledgeable about networking, software or coding. But believe as you will, neither opinion will amount to anything worth a damn.

Gunny
10-23-2014, 04:17 PM
No need to wish, I simply know what skills I have and what I'm educated at. I don't pretend to know a lot, but what I do know is in the IT field, and I'm damn good at it. I play naive with folks like you, who think being an admin on a message board is some sort of IT experience, or makes one knowledgeable about networking, software or coding. But believe as you will, neither opinion will amount to anything worth a damn.

Okay. :)