PDA

View Full Version : I'm starved

jimnyc
10-23-2014, 08:02 PM
All of a sudden I have an urge for McDonald's. All I have at home is some lunch meats, which I ate all the good stuff already, and some Ellios pizza's. I think I have some eggs left. Bacon and eggs, with some toast? Some frozen pizzas? Can't go out, as the NFL game is on. Kid ate all the good cereal on me. I could REALLY go for a good pizza, maybe get a pie delivered. We had some gross stew for dinner, which was light on meat, and heavy on carrots, potatoes & celery and other crap that's good for you. Back to the lunch meats, while I may not be overly fond of the individual meats left, maybe I can make a sub and put a little of all of them on there! There's always Domino's too, and while their pizza certainly isn't as good as a local pizza shop, they have these yummy chicken nuggets that you can get, with blue cheese on the side! YuM!

PixieStix
10-23-2014, 08:29 PM
Eggs. Eggs are good. I love eggs from my head down to my leggs :coffee:
I love eggs so much They have got to be THE most perfect food. I make omelets when I am starving. a little green pepper, onion, ham or bacon, and some chjili powder. Oh and sometimes some cheese...yummy for the tummy

Most satisfying meal

Jeff
10-23-2014, 09:34 PM
All of a sudden I have an urge for McDonald's. All I have at home is some lunch meats, which I ate all the good stuff already, and some Ellios pizza's. I think I have some eggs left. Bacon and eggs, with some toast? Some frozen pizzas? Can't go out, as the NFL game is on. Kid ate all the good cereal on me. I could REALLY go for a good pizza, maybe get a pie delivered. We had some gross stew for dinner, which was light on meat, and heavy on carrots, potatoes & celery and other crap that's good for you. Back to the lunch meats, while I may not be overly fond of the individual meats left, maybe I can make a sub and put a little of all of them on there! There's always Domino's too, and while their pizza certainly isn't as good as a local pizza shop, they have these yummy chicken nuggets that you can get, with blue cheese on the side! YuM!

Sounds like a serious case of the munchies :laugh: