PDA

View Full Version : What "if" Rush Limbaugh never existed?

Neo
10-23-2014, 08:45 PM
Along the lines of Dinesh d'Souza's"America", what would have happened with the conservative viewpoint/agenda in the Republican Party?

I personally think he's the "Most Dangerous Man" alive to the Leftist agenda, and they just don't know how to handle him and he IS influential.......I salute Rush, God Bless him and E.I.B.!:clap::dance::salute:

NightTrain
10-23-2014, 09:05 PM
Liberals absolutely loathe him... and it's very funny to watch them react to even the mention of his name.

I'm mildly surprised that there hasn't been an attempt to rub him out yet.

PixieStix
10-23-2014, 09:07 PM
Liberals have an absolute conniption fit at the very mention of Rush

aboutime
10-23-2014, 09:08 PM
Along the lines of Dinesh d'Souza's"America", what would have happened with the conservative viewpoint/agenda in the Republican Party?

I personally think he's the "Most Dangerous Man" alive to the Leftist agenda, and they just don't know how to handle him and he IS influential.......I salute Rush, God Bless him and E.I.B.!:clap::dance::salute:

Neo. As most of us have witnessed over the 20 plus years Rush has been on the radio. The people who hate him the most have never been able to defeat him,
or get rid of him because. THEY HAVE NEVER LEARNED, or FOUND any way to dispute, or disprove the TRUTH.

Rush deals with truth like the Dems deal with Lies...CONSISTENTLY!:laugh:

PixieStix
10-23-2014, 10:12 PM
Neo. As most of us have witnessed over the 20 plus years Rush has been on the radio. The people who hate him the most have never been able to defeat him,
or get rid of him because. THEY HAVE NEVER LEARNED, or FOUND any way to dispute, or disprove the TRUTH.

Rush deals with truth like the Dems deal with Lies...CONSISTENTLY!:laugh:

Many people who hate him, don't know why they hate him. They only know that in order to be a good liberal, one must proclaim his or her hatred of Rush

SassyLady
10-24-2014, 01:01 AM
The female equivalent to Rush is Coulter. Want to create a firestorm of crap raining down on your head ... mention reading Coulter's books (even if it's to see why the left hate her).

aboutime
10-24-2014, 02:29 PM
The female equivalent to Rush is Coulter. Want to create a firestorm of crap raining down on your head ... mention reading Coulter's books (even if it's to see why the left hate her).

SassyLady. And we all know. The very same illiterate people who hate Rush, and Coulter so much. Also hate Fox News. And the odd thing is.

When they call Rush, Coulter, and Fox names. They do so...even after admitting "I never listen to them, or watch Fox".

Which proves how gullible, and easily brainwashable those people are. To be convinced to HATE people, and a TV Network..without bothering to listen, or watch them.

Kinda proves my point about how Un-educated Liberals, Democrats, and Progressives really are.:laugh:

tailfins
10-24-2014, 03:07 PM

I have to disagree with you there. Limbaugh made his career providing information you wouldn't find elsewhere. Ann Coulter is more of a female Don Rickles.