PDA

View Full Version : White House fence jumper has 'mental health' issues, dad says

Jeff
10-24-2014, 06:08 AM
Wow the Fathert sounds like a rocket scientist, :laugh: I mean seriously the guy jumps the fence knowing he is going to get caught and I need the dad to tell me he is a Nut :laugh: Must be a slow news day :rolleyes:

WASHINGTON – The latest person to climb over the White House fence had the paranoid belief he was being watched by cameras and had previously been arrested at the executive mansion, his father said.
Dominic Adesanya, 23, of Bel Air, Maryland, was ordered held without bond in an appearance Thursday before a federal magistrate judge. Wearing blue prison garb, he resisted being taken away and started talking as two deputy marshals removed him from the courtroom.
Adesanya has been charged with two federal offenses: unlawfully entering the restricted grounds of the White House and harming two law enforcement dogs that were released to take him down. A preliminary hearing and detention hearing have been scheduled for Monday.

http://www.foxnews.com/politics/2014/10/23/white-house-fence-jumper-has-mental-health-issues-dad-says/?intcmp=latestnews