PDA

View Full Version : Obama claims executive privilege over 15,000 Fast and Furious docs

Tyr-Ziu Saxnot
10-24-2014, 09:35 AM
http://www.foxnews.com/politics/2014/10/23/obama-claims-executive-privilege-over-15000-fast-and-furious-docs/

Obama claims executive privilege over 15,000 Fast and Furious docs

By CJ Ciaramella
·Published October 23, 2014
·Washington Free Beacon

The Obama administration is claiming executive privilege over more than 15,000 documents related to Operation Fast and Furious, including correspondence between Attorney General Eric Holder and his wife, according to records received Wednesday night by the watchdog group Judicial Watch.

Last month, a federal judge ordered the Justice Department to release to Judicial Watch the list of documents, known as a “Vaughn index,” that it is withholding from the public, calling its requests for further delays “unconvincing.”

The 1,307-page Vaughn index lists 15,662 documents related to Operation Fast and Furious that the Obama administration is asserting executive privilege over—the first time that full list and description of the records has been released.

According to Judicial Watch, the withheld documents include communications between top officials at the Justice Department and the Bureau of Alcohol, Tobacco and Firearms (ATF), as well as with the United States Ambassador to Mexico.

The Obama administration is also asserting executive privilege over nearly 20 emails between Holder and his wife Sharon Malone.

Click for more from the Washington Free Beacon.

COVERUP!

Obama ADMIN took that operation, twisted it to their agenda , got caught no he pulls this further corruption. Fact..-Tyr

darin
10-24-2014, 09:48 AM
It's because Obama is an asshole. He fucks up, and his people fuck up because he gives them direction, then skates free and clear with shit like this...as if he wouldn't simply pardon them anyway.

:-/

I hate him. :)

Tyr-Ziu Saxnot
10-24-2014, 10:01 AM
It's because Obama is an asshole. He fucks up, and his people fuck up because he gives them direction, then skates free and clear with shit like this...as if he wouldn't simply pardon them anyway.

:-/

I hate him. :)

All true but the reason its never allowed to go to him having to pardon them as the need to keep him out of it and having plausible deniability of ever being involved .
Prpaganda and cover up go so well together..
Trust me, not a man alive, hates that SOB MORE THAN I DO...-Tyr

Stiletto
10-24-2014, 10:13 AM
Obama feverishly scratching like a cat in a litter box to hide his dung....surely you jest! :ahole:

(not you, Tyr -- that (the Asshole Flag) is referring to The Executive-Privilege-In-Chief -- what a fucking turd.)

So let me get this straight. The Regressive Left has constantly asserted that F&F was some sort of bullshit conspiracy concocted by the Right Wing in an attempt to discredit and smear the Left's Führer....yet this is the second time Zero has had Mr. Activist-Attorney-General and his Department of Injustice crawl and hide behind his skirts in order to prevent vital, highly likely to be damning, information related to F&F from being investigated and made public.

WHAT THE FUCK ARE YOU HIDING FROM THE AMERICAN PEOPLE, NOBAMA?

What exactly is it, you spineless pussy?

.....Are you scared that if the truth comes out, you and your legacy go down the crapper?

.....Are you worried that your drive to "fundamentally change America" will go up in smoke?

.....Is it that you realize that once We The People learn exactly what you, ValJar, and the rest of the Commie Bastards you surround yourself with have been up to, that you, your Administration, and the Regressive Corrupticrat Party are proverbially fucked in the next two elections?

.....The Most Transparent Administration in History.:bsflag: