PDA

View Full Version : Kurd teen Girls Sending ISIS to Hell

revelarts
10-25-2014, 08:16 AM
Syrian Women Kurd Soldiers Fight ISIS at Iraqi Boarder.
ISIS don't want to be killed by them because If they are killed by a woman they think they'll go strait to hell.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jxCHbQYL77c

These women are probalby also Muslim. so it puts the lie to "ALL muzzies are terrorist".
the fact is some of these mulsims are FAR more radical and crazy. the Saudi Brand of Islam is the WORSE. ISIS is the KKK/NAZI brand of Snake handling crazy Saudi Whabbist Islam.

It was a HUGE "mistake" to aid the Syrian rebels. Asad's forces would have been able to fight back ISIS at the Iraqi boarder much more effectively.

Tyr-Ziu Saxnot
10-25-2014, 08:33 AM
Syrian Women Kurd Soldiers Fight ISIS at Iraqi Boarder.
ISIS don't want to be killed by them because If they are killed by a woman they think they'll go strait to hell.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jxCHbQYL77c

These women are probalby also Muslim. so it puts the lie to "ALL muzzies are terrorist".
the fact is some of these mulsims are FAR more radical and crazy. the Saudi Brand of Islam is the WORSE. ISIS is the KKK/NAZI brand of Snake handling crazy Saudi Whabbist Islam.

It was a HUGE "mistake" to aid the Syrian rebels. Asad's forces would have been able to fight back ISIS at the Iraqi boarder much more effectively.

Thanks, I pushed for us to either aid Assad from the start or else stay out of it. How did I know that was correct path so quickly?
Easy , it was the opposite of what Obama decided to do. Which 99.9% of the time is the correct path to take(do opposite of what Obama does)...
Nobody, not even Obama, can be that wrong that often by mere happenstance.
Its his agenda to weaken this nation, six years , tons of evidence yet 85% of this nation still fails to see that!!!!! All thanks to his greatest ally-- the lying corrupt media!
Now that's mind-boggling to say the least...
Media should be in my opinion, the first ones to be delivered justice if a future civil war erupts here .. --Tyr

revelarts
10-25-2014, 08:43 AM
Thanks, I pushed for us to either aid Assad from the start or else stay out of it. How did I know that was correct path so quickly?
Easy , it was the opposite of what Obama decided to do. Which 99.9% of the time is the correct path to take(do opposite of what Obama does)..... --Tyr

I'm with you here.
That's one reason why I was for Ron Paul.
He was the EXACT opposite of Obama On basically EVERY issue. (I knew Obama was lying about civil liberties and the constitution, just had to look at his record, his actions).

I can guarantee you If Paul was President , we would Not have been In Libya, Or Syria, And therefore ISIS would not have gotten arms or Training to bring them to the level where they could have taking over so much of Iraq.
U.S. Policy when Leaving an Area that CAN NOT maintain itself Is to DESTROY arms So NONE of the US Vehicles and Arms In IRAQ would have been available to ISIS either.

And we'd have Some Serious action on the NSA FBI CIA etc domestic Spying BS.