PDA

View Full Version : Suspect in Killing of Deputies Was Twice Deported

grannyhawkins
10-26-2014, 05:03 PM
Suspect in Killing of Deputies Was Twice Deported
http://abcnews.go.com/US/wireStory/suspect-killing-deputies-deported-26461287

A man suspected of killing two deputies during a shooting rampage in Northern California was deported twice to Mexico and had a drug conviction, federal authorities said.

The suspected shooter told Sacramento County Sheriff's investigators that he was 34-year-old Marcelo Marquez of Salt Lake City. However, his fingerprints match the biometric records of a Luis Enrique Monroy-Bracamonte in a federal database, U.S. Immigration and Customs Enforcement spokeswoman Virginia Kice said.

Monroy-Bracamonte was first removed from the country in 1997 after being convicted in Arizona for possession of narcotics for sale. Monroy-Bracamonte was arrested and repatriated to Mexico a second time in 2001, Kice said.

"The fingerprints were the basis for our request for an immigration detainer," she said Saturday.

The detainer requests that local authorities turn him over to federal custody after his case is adjudicated so ICE can purse his deportation, Kice said.

Jeff
10-26-2014, 05:20 PM
Granny I had a wreck years ago in Atlanta, I was driving T/T and was loaded with rock ( delivering to a concrete plant) well I watched this guy ( as I was driving down the road ) come running out of the corner store and jump in a red camaro as the guys standing around threw rodck and what ever else they had in there hands, the guy comes up the road with the car wide open and loses control in front of me, I tried everything I could do but I T boned him on the driver side, ( blew out every window in the car and pushed the frame from the driver side to the passenger, yes they where touching ) I got out of the truck wanting to kick his A$$ ( I had just put a brand new West coast chrome bumper on my truck ) and knew it would be messed up, But when I got to him he jumped put the passanger side with a gun in one hand and a bag of money in the other( seems he had just robbed that little store ) well the cops wound up finding him right around the cprnoer sitting on the RR tracks ( seems the Big truck rung his bell ) he would up going to jail and I had to appear in court, I got there and they had like 20 charges against him, I actually felt bad for him, then the cop told me he was like 20 years old and had served time here in the States and in Mexico and they had deported him so many times it was like a revolving door, the cop told me when you deport them they are usually back with in a week, well this guy is staying here for a while, they wound up giving him 28 years :laugh:

NightTrain
10-26-2014, 05:41 PM
So, Jeff, did that illegal alien armed robber have insurance to fix your rig?

And yeah, Granny... I read about that. Good thing the cops aren't deporting them when they catch them anymore.

grannyhawkins
10-26-2014, 06:17 PM
I got picked for a capital murder trial a few years back. This was a bad man, a very bad man. I can't remember if bein an illegal invader came out durin the trial, but it came out durin sentencing, along with all his other crimes and witnesses to these crimes, one of which still had lead in his body from a quickie mart robbery, the guy had perpetrated a year earlier. He also had been deported a couple of times and actually his landscape employer helped him get back over here. Long story short, hopefully and ironically, he'll be part of the landscape afore too long.

Jeff
10-27-2014, 05:55 AM
So, Jeff, did that illegal alien armed robber have insurance to fix your rig?

And yeah, Granny... I read about that. Good thing the cops aren't deporting them when they catch them anymore.

No, He sure didn't, Rotten S.O.B. I had just put a West coast Bumper ( about 21/2 ' wide all chrome and about a inch off of the ground, with a brand new tag the wife had made for me ( with Drifter written across a truck that looked just like mine ) with chicken lights all the way across, and it was all ruined, and to make matters worse the next day I noticed it all in the scarp pile and looked for my tag ( and anything else I could salvage ) and my Tag was gone, I found it on one of the Mexican mechanic helpers cars. he told me threw broken English that he like the picture so he was now known as Drifter LOL

Tyr-Ziu Saxnot
10-27-2014, 06:39 AM
Granny I had a wreck years ago in Atlanta, I was driving T/T and was loaded with rock ( delivering to a concrete plant) well I watched this guy ( as I was driving down the road ) come running out of the corner store and jump in a red camaro as the guys standing around threw rodck and what ever else they had in there hands, the guy comes up the road with the car wide open and loses control in front of me, I tried everything I could do but I T boned him on the driver side, ( blew out every window in the car and pushed the frame from the driver side to the passenger, yes they where touching ) I got out of the truck wanting to kick his A$$ ( I had just put a brand new West coast chrome bumper on my truck ) and knew it would be messed up, But when I got to him he jumped put the passanger side with a gun in one hand and a bag of money in the other( seems he had just robbed that little store ) well the cops wound up finding him right around the cprnoer sitting on the RR tracks ( seems the Big truck rung his bell ) he would up going to jail and I had to appear in court, I got there and they had like 20 charges against him, I actually felt bad for him, then the cop told me he was like 20 years old and had served time here in the States and in Mexico and they had deported him so many times it was like a revolving door, the cop told me when you deport them they are usually back with in a week, well this guy is staying here for a while, they wound up giving him 28 years :laugh:

He finally got the legal right to be here and all it took was him engaging in a few crimes. Places in old MEX-e-KO are so damn bad/miserable that people would rather live here in prison than live there.
Mexico exports its criminals to us, our government sends it's drug gangs guns--simple equation, one Obama worked out my friend..--Tyr

Tyr-Ziu Saxnot
10-27-2014, 06:43 AM
I got picked for a capital murder trial a few years back. This was a bad man, a very bad man. I can't remember if bein an illegal invader came out durin the trial, but it came out durin sentencing, along with all his other crimes and witnesses to these crimes, one of which still had lead in his body from a quickie mart robbery, the guy had perpetrated a year earlier. He also had been deported a couple of times and actually his landscape employer helped him get back over here. Long story short, hopefully and ironically, he'll be part of the landscape afore too long.

Such is far, far more common than most would think. Our government and media keeps that info from being published for we peons to see. As it may give us ideas.. Ideas on how to vote and how to protest their insanity.
Propaganda is often keeping information from public view , not always just giving out false information. --Tyr