PDA

View Full Version : Helen Mirren...

hjmick
10-27-2014, 04:42 PM
Kinda hot.

Just sayin'...

jimnyc
10-27-2014, 04:49 PM
Is there a hot picture of her I'm not seeing in your post, or did you just feel like making an announcement? TTIWWP!

Tyr-Ziu Saxnot
10-27-2014, 04:50 PM
Kinda hot.

Just sayin'...

Really?

Whar' da pic????? ;)--Tyr

jimnyc
10-27-2014, 04:54 PM
Oh my. I went to Yahoo images and typed in HJ's words, "helen mirren hot". Nobody should repeat my efforts. Because if you see the 5th picture, you may disagree with this thread!! (even if it is a fake pic) :lol:

hjmick
10-27-2014, 04:56 PM
Is there a hot picture of her I'm not seeing in your post, or did you just feel like making an announcement? TTIWWP!

Just making an observation...

I'm not sure there is a hot picture of her, at least not one everyone could agree on...

I've always had a thing for older women (my wife is 8 years my senior) and I think Mirren is, at 69, a looker...

Don't even get me started on Ann Margret and Raquel Welch...

jimnyc
10-27-2014, 05:05 PM
Just making an observation...

I'm not sure there is a hot picture of her, at least not one everyone could agree on...

I've always had a thing for older women (my wife is 8 years my senior) and I think Mirren is, at 69, a looker...

Don't even get me started on Ann Margret and Raquel Welch...

Oh, I agree, she has aged very well. I always loved Raquel too. Here, I think Helen looks pretty good in this pic... :)

http://i.imgur.com/7R0jCtD.jpg

aboutime
10-27-2014, 05:10 PM
Just tends to help prove the old adage about we older folks.

"Because there's snow on the roof, doesn't mean there's no heat in the fireplace".

Just think about all the Hollywood elites who get FALSE improvements added to their bodies, while the real HONEST bodies never lose their beauty.

Thunderknuckles
10-27-2014, 05:32 PM
I remember her going topless in Calendar Girls and thought damn, she looks good for her age.

gabosaurus
10-27-2014, 11:46 PM
I remember her going topless in Calendar Girls and thought damn, she looks good for her age.

You want to know who looks really good for his age? Sean Connery. He's 84 and looks better than a lot of guys who are half his age.

SassyLady
10-28-2014, 03:52 AM
She is absolutely hot! Imagine a woman her age having the audacity to wear something like this?

http://www.debatepolicy.com/attachment.php?attachmentid=6744&stc=1

jimnyc
10-28-2014, 07:34 AM
Is it cold where Helen is at, or is she just delighted to see me? :coffee: