PDA

View Full Version : California Liberal accused of raping a pit bull

jimnyc
10-27-2014, 04:48 PM
The article states it happened in Connecticut, but we all know the loons on the left, the Berkeley type, the 9th circuit supporters, the Pelosi flunkies, Barbara Boxer types.... I'm convinced this person was raised in California.

----

WATERBURY, Conn. (CBS Connecticut) — A naked man is accused of raping a pit bull in his neighbor’s yard.

Alice Woodruff told WTNH-TV that she confronted her neighbor at gunpoint while he was performing sex acts on her rescue pit bull that is kept on an 800-pound tow chain in her backyard.

“I thought my dog had killed somebody because I saw a man underneath her,” Woodruff explained to WTNH. “I started to scream. I had a citronella candle and I threw it at him, screaming ‘get off my dog, you have to get out of here.’ He said, ‘No, today is the day we are going to spend the rest of our lives together.’”

Woodruff said the man appeared mentally ill as he was telling her that the terror group ISIS sent him.

“He pranced through the yard naked, yelling ‘this is our day and you have to prosper in it,’” Woodruff told WTNH. “’ISIS sent me,’ and I was thinking, ‘Did something like this just land in my backyard?’ I ran in, got my gun out of the bedroom and realized as usual the ammunition is in my car locked in my glove box. I showed him the clip went in, but I always kept the gun at my side while I was talking to him. He kept saying this is the plan, that we were going to die today in a massacre. He didn’t seem to care that I had the gun, and I kept it down. Then I gave him a warning and shot the gun to the right into the dirt.”

http://connecticut.cbslocal.com/2014/10/27/naked-man-accused-of-raping-pit-bull-in-neighbors-yard-says-isis-sent-him/

aboutime
10-27-2014, 05:15 PM
Now we all know what, and where Obama is when people are climbing over the White House fence, and the Secret Service has their guard down.

If the PRES. isn't in the residence at the time. He's probably out, running around naked, looking for PIT BULLS who look better than Moochel. :)

gabosaurus
10-27-2014, 05:51 PM
Obviously this is a conservative who had been listening to the Fox News Channel too much and was convinced that he was a member of Isis. Since conservatives are known to be simple minded and easily talked into things.
When I read that the man was acting like a lunatic and was likely mentally ill, I knew it was a conservative. Probably thought the pit bull was his ex-wife.

jimnyc
10-27-2014, 05:55 PM
Obviously this is a conservative who had been listening to the Fox News Channel too much and was convinced that he was a member of Isis. Since conservatives are known to be simple minded and easily talked into things.
When I read that the man was acting like a lunatic and was likely mentally ill, I knew it was a conservative. Probably thought the pit bull was his ex-wife.

Usually people become conservatives later in life. This guy probably then divorced his retarded liberal wife earlier on. Maybe in a drunken stupor he though this was her. Either that, or he decided that a pit bull was better than a liberal, and I couldn't fault the man for seeking an upgrade.

gabosaurus
10-27-2014, 06:03 PM
Usually people become conservatives later in life. This guy probably then divorced his retarded liberal wife earlier on. Maybe in a drunken stupor he though this was her. Either that, or he decided that a pit bull was better than a liberal, and I couldn't fault the man for seeking an upgrade.

Oh posh! Conservatives are very evil people! You lie, cheat, steal, kick dogs and throw rocks at children. Conservatives are the root of all things evil in the world. Isis is in awe of the nasty behavior displayed by conservative Republicans.
Let's face it, conservatives are not real Americans. :carryon:

jimnyc
10-27-2014, 06:08 PM
Oh posh! Conservatives are very evil people! You lie, cheat, steal, kick dogs and throw rocks at children. Conservatives are the root of all things evil in the world. Isis is in awe of the nasty behavior displayed by conservative Republicans.

Whatever you say, Pit Bull :lol:

PixieStix
10-27-2014, 06:15 PM
OMG, that is just sick. Damn our world keeps spiraling down down down.

hjmick
10-27-2014, 06:18 PM
Throw rocks at children? I thought they ate children... Wait... That's the Jews...

Drummond
10-27-2014, 06:55 PM

Fascinating fiction there, Gabby.

OK, then. I look forward to your presenting us with evidence of ISIS's reverence for Ronald Reagan and Margaret Thatcher !! :laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh::coffee:

revelarts
10-27-2014, 07:00 PM
Muslims with goats and Yankees with pit bulls.
stranger than fiction

aboutime
10-27-2014, 07:02 PM
stranger than fiction

Which would you choose rev? There is no third option for you.

NightTrain
10-27-2014, 07:16 PM

Nice to know you've thrown out your pledge to stop trolling.

I knew it wouldn't take long.

It's a shame, because you're a halfway decent poster when you have a leash.

Since you've thrown out your pledge to stop your trolling ways, I feel obliged to resume letting you know how fucked up you are.

Then you can run from the thread and pretend it never happened, as usual.

You always lose, because you're a loser on the losing side of facts. This is demonstrated by your posts that are aggressive, and yet lack backup... and you 100% fail to provide backup

LongTermGuy
10-27-2014, 08:43 PM

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IH8K0bPc-BE&list=RDIH8K0bPc-BE#t=28

tailfins
10-27-2014, 08:49 PM
Which would you choose rev? There is no third option for you.

That's because AT already called dibs on the sheep and the pigs.

gabosaurus
10-27-2014, 11:19 PM
I retain the right to troll when I have been trolled first.

I actually have no dislike for Jim. I even feel sympathy for him being the third best looking guy in his family. :slap:

Jeff
10-28-2014, 05:59 AM
Whatever you say, Pit Bull :lol:

Gabs is a Pit Bull, hell I use to like that Breed :laugh:

Drummond
10-28-2014, 07:15 AM
stranger than fiction

.... Lefties with commonsense (and, ahem, sheer human decency, given what the thread title says) ... ?

An extreme too fantastic to accept ?

jimnyc
10-28-2014, 07:17 AM
I retain the right to troll when I have been trolled first.

I actually have no dislike for Jim. I even feel sympathy for him being the third best looking guy in his family. :slap:

In fairness, I did start the trolling in this thread, but it was in response to your trolling elsewhere, trollosaurus.

Drummond
10-28-2014, 07:17 AM
Now we all know what, and where Obama is when people are climbing over the White House fence, and the Secret Service has their guard down.

If the PRES. isn't in the residence at the time. He's probably out, running around naked, looking for PIT BULLS who look better than Moochel. :)

Hey, Aboutime, great avatar .. !!

aboutime
10-28-2014, 05:38 PM
That's because AT already called dibs on the sheep and the pigs.

Not true tailfins. I would never steal from you.

Jeff
10-29-2014, 05:28 AM
In fairness, I did start the trolling in this thread, but it was in response to your trolling elsewhere, trollosaurus.

Dang Gabs ya got to admit that was a good one :laugh:

tailfins
10-29-2014, 07:26 AM
Hey, Aboutime, great avatar .. !!

He may be on the "right" side of the issues, but his posts are so simple-minded that he doesn't help the conservative cause.

darin
10-29-2014, 09:47 AM
Why wasn't the homeowner charged with unlawful discharge of a firearm?

WARNING shot? (sigh). Pathetic.

red state
10-29-2014, 10:22 AM
True that.....a "warning shot" will get you killed or CHARGED. I fire a warning shot with the perp-a-traitor solely responsible to DUCK! If that isn't "warning" enough......he/she should have thought about it longer and harder before doing their unlawful act....or intent to do an unlawful act. DO NOT fire a WARNING SHOT people! You will likely be charged and, in liberal areas, convicted. It has happened over and over and in light of the Doctor and his wife (in CA) who were recently under attack.....firing a warning shot and then killing the KraZed liberal got him in deep trouble.

grannyhawkins
10-29-2014, 06:17 PM
Rumour has it, the guy was inna typical progressive librawl, gimmedat, drug induced stupor and thought the dog was Pelosi and just wanted to give the ole gal some of the sugar she's rained on him since 1987.

LongTermGuy
10-29-2014, 08:39 PM
[QUOTE=grannyhawkins;712411]Rumour has it, the guy was inna typical progressive librawl, gimmedat, drug induced stupor and thought the dog was Pelosi and just wanted to give the ole gal some of the sugar she's rained on him since 1987.[/QUOTE

`You always say it like it is and make me smile Granny...thank you....:)

Tyr-Ziu Saxnot
10-30-2014, 08:31 AM
He may be on the "right" side of the issues, but his posts are so simple-minded that he doesn't help the conservative cause.

Seems when anything posted above a six grade student level has to be endlessly explained to dem/lib type people no shock that we often write it out so simple the first time.
A big difference between simple and simple-minded . Do not confuse the two and I've known Abouttime for almost nine years now--he is in no way a simple-minded man.
Perhaps you let your personal dislike cloud your vision...
That is a weakness ... Perhaps you should work on it amigo..
I do not have simple-minded friends... -Tyr