PDA

View Full Version : Woman Tells Cops Ex Be Stealin' Her "Obama Phone"

Pernicious
10-28-2014, 07:52 PM
http://www.debatepolicy.com/attachment.php?attachmentid=6752&stc=1

A South Carolina woman told police yesterday that her former boyfriend stole her “Obama phone” during a confrontation yesterday morning, according to an incident report.

Tasha Mallory, 29, said that she was on her phone when Desmond Ty’Quan Gray, 22, “entered her apartment uninvited” Monday morning and “began to ask her who she was on the phone with.” Mallory and Gray “are not dating but have one child in common,” cops noted.

According to Mallory, Gray tried to grab her phone, but she held it close to her chest “so Mr. Gray could not get to it.” Gray, Mallory alleged, then pushed her to the floor, bit her shoulder, and scratched her arm. He also allegedly wrested her phone away and then fled the residence in a green vehicle.

Ms. Mallory described the cell phone as an ‘Obama phone,’” according to a Spartanburg Police Department report.
http://weaselzippers.us/203888-woman-tells-cops-ex-boyfriend-stole-her-obama-phone-during-fight/

PixieStix
10-28-2014, 08:07 PM
You spelled obamafo wrong

Tyr-Ziu Saxnot
10-29-2014, 06:30 AM
http://www.debatepolicy.com/attachment.php?attachmentid=6752&stc=1

A South Carolina woman told police yesterday that her former boyfriend stole her “Obama phone” during a confrontation yesterday morning, according to an incident report.

Tasha Mallory, 29, said that she was on her phone when Desmond Ty’Quan Gray, 22, “entered her apartment uninvited” Monday morning and “began to ask her who she was on the phone with.” Mallory and Gray “are not dating but have one child in common,” cops noted.

According to Mallory, Gray tried to grab her phone, but she held it close to her chest “so Mr. Gray could not get to it.” Gray, Mallory alleged, then pushed her to the floor, bit her shoulder, and scratched her arm. He also allegedly wrested her phone away and then fled the residence in a green vehicle.

Ms. Mallory described the cell phone as an ‘Obama phone,’” according to a Spartanburg Police Department report.
http://weaselzippers.us/203888-woman-tells-cops-ex-boyfriend-stole-her-obama-phone-during-fight/

Dat bez who gave us Obama. Kinda like they gave us Ebola..... and riots, high crime and free loading...-Tyr

Drummond
10-29-2014, 07:38 AM
Sorry, I'm not following this. At all.

Is she a nutter .. ?

tailfins
10-29-2014, 07:51 AM

Is she a nutter .. ?

She's just an example of a freeloading slum urchin.

NightTrain
10-29-2014, 08:36 AM

Is she a nutter .. ?

She's referring to a free welfare phone the Gov't hands out to anyone that says they're poor and need one. They're called "Obamaphones", which is another example of how this president will be remembered : The Welfare President.

Typically the recipient pays $1 per month, and the Feds will reimburse every phone handed out $50 every month to the carrier that subscribes those phones. They're certainly not advertised as welfare phones or Obamaphones, the program is called "Lifeline". It was begun to provide a basic landline to a needy household, and has morphed into this behemoth program of free cellphones to anyone complete with voice, message and data.

As part of this program, the Feds handed out $10,000,000 to any cell provider that wanted it, provided they would upgrade 100 cell sites of the Government's choosing to provide at least 8 hours of battery backup in case of a mass power outage so that the Obamaphones would continue to work. Most companies jumped at the free money. We ended up getting a lot of work out of upgrading all those sites for various carriers.

The sick part of this story is she called the cops because her Obamaphone was stolen, and then produced another cellphone out of her purse to show them those text messages.

Who the hell needs or even wants 2 cellphones? People who are getting them for free.

So.... not a nutter, just another example of runaway welfare programs and how people are exploiting them here in America.

Drummond
10-29-2014, 01:36 PM
She's referring to a free welfare phone the Gov't hands out to anyone that says they're poor and need one. They're called "Obamaphones", which is another example of how this president will be remembered : The Welfare President.

Typically the recipient pays $1 per month, and the Feds will reimburse every phone handed out $50 every month to the carrier that subscribes those phones. They're certainly not advertised as welfare phones or Obamaphones, the program is called "Lifeline". It was begun to provide a basic landline to a needy household, and has morphed into this behemoth program of free cellphones to anyone complete with voice, message and data.

As part of this program, the Feds handed out $10,000,000 to any cell provider that wanted it, provided they would upgrade 100 cell sites of the Government's choosing to provide at least 8 hours of battery backup in case of a mass power outage so that the Obamaphones would continue to work. Most companies jumped at the free money. We ended up getting a lot of work out of upgrading all those sites for various carriers.

The sick part of this story is she called the cops because her Obamaphone was stolen, and then produced another cellphone out of her purse to show them those text messages.

Who the hell needs or even wants 2 cellphones? People who are getting them for free.

So.... not a nutter, just another example of runaway welfare programs and how people are exploiting them here in America.

Good God. That's ridiculous.

Thanks for the information !! Obviously Obama thinks that American money is only fit for throwing down the nearest drain. And to be wasted on people such as this woman ....

I think .... words fail me !!

red state
10-29-2014, 02:50 PM
Good God. That's ridiculous.

Thanks for the information !! Obviously Obama thinks that American money is only fit for throwing down the nearest drain. And to be wasted on people such as this woman ....

I think .... words fail me !!

Wow, Drummond, you are always so hip on all the news (home or abroad) and I most assuredly thought that you had heard of "B.O. phones" since they've been around for a while now. So.....now you must assuredly know EVERYTHING now. HA!!!! Not much to know, really, my friend. We'd probably all be in shock if we knew EVERYTHING about this Bad Odor in OUR Whitehouse. If only the Secret Service could talk......or the walls.

gabosaurus
10-29-2014, 04:22 PM
Is she a nutter .. ?

The OP, yes.
The woman in the story, not so sure. :rolleyes:

jimnyc
10-29-2014, 04:25 PM
The OP, yes.
The woman in the story, not so sure. :rolleyes:

So back to being a troll again. This is why people laughed at your claims of not being a troll, or attempting to post better.

gabosaurus
10-29-2014, 04:27 PM
So back to being a troll again. This is why people laughed at your claims of not being a troll, or attempting to post better.

Speaking the truth is not trolling.
Besides, I see much worse on this forum every day.

jimnyc
10-29-2014, 04:30 PM
Speaking the truth is not trolling.
Besides, I see much worse on this forum every day.

Fuck off. The thread has nothing to do with the OP. What you speak is not "truth", it's simply trolling. You claim many times you don't troll, and claims of posting differently, hence you getting called out. You stated earlier you were going to basically start shit with this person and here you are.

gabosaurus
10-29-2014, 04:35 PM
Fuck off.

So now you are not only trolling, you are being personally insulting. Which is not something I would expect an administrator to do.
Instead, you should be concerned with an obvious racist pushing an agenda that is more appropriate for the Stormfront board.
Of course, that would require you to actually do your job instead of slapping at someone with opposing views.

Jeff
10-29-2014, 04:37 PM
Rutt Roo I see someone going south ( and not to the good place to live) in a hurry :laugh:

jimnyc
10-29-2014, 04:50 PM
So now you are not only trolling, you are being personally insulting. Which is not something I would expect an administrator to do.
Instead, you should be concerned with an obvious racist pushing an agenda that is more appropriate for the Stormfront board.
Of course, that would require you to actually do your job instead of slapping at someone with opposing views.

You think because I am an admin I have to sit back and eat your trolling ways and not say anything? Again, fuck off.

It's a thread that is political and recent. How about you simply not reply in this thread if you don't like the topic at hand? But no, you have to come into the thread and troll, and then make me out to be the bad guy when I point out your bullshit. Or did you think it was "your job" to try and clean up what you don't like? Don't worry about "my job", worry about your pretty little trolling self.

Funny how EVERYONE seems to think I don't do anything here.

I'll say the same to you that I have stated to others - if you don't like the way I run things, go all the way to the top of the board, move all the way to the right of the screen, and click on the words "Log Out".

jimnyc
10-29-2014, 04:50 PM
Rutt Roo I see someone going south ( and not to the good place to live) in a hurry :laugh:

Troll likes to insult people but then gets insulted if she feels someone else insulted her. Weird, huh?

jimnyc
10-29-2014, 04:53 PM
Btw, the story from the article is linked to The Smoking Gun - another site a visit daily. Awesome site for breaking news and other weird stories. Not even a hint of racism on their site.

http://www.thesmokinggun.com/buster/man-steals-obama-phone-during-domestic-dispute-687432

Jeff
10-29-2014, 04:56 PM
Troll likes to insult people but then gets insulted if she feels someone else insulted her. Weird, huh?

Sure enough, kind of hard to get your panties in a ruffle when you spend most of your time trying to get everyone else s that way :dunno:

jimnyc
10-29-2014, 05:00 PM

Ya know what, Gabs, I'll change my tune a tad. If you TRULY feel insulted by my posts to you, I am sorry. Harsh posts sometimes come from me when someone pisses me off. I DO think you are trolling though. And you do it often. Even though you claimed you would change. Then you mentioned something about this member. And I told you that you wouldn't be getting personal, when it sounded like you planned on doing so. And magically, here you are. No, you didn't use the words you stated, but no doubt trolling the thread creator nonetheless. So again, I'm sorry for my nasty words. As for YOUR posts aka trolling? That's for you to live with, and how others feel about you and how others respond to you here. You reap what you saw, you get what you give and karma is a bitch and all that other good stuff.

Tyr-Ziu Saxnot
11-01-2014, 08:07 AM

Is she a nutter .. ?

Yes, ALL that kind are my friend.... Every damn one of them...
As clueless as a slug and engineered to be that way by the Dem party.
So clearly proven by the acknowledged fact that they vote as a monolithic voting
block in the 91% to 96% dem vote range.
Blacks vote for freebies every damn time--no regard for this the nation's future or its prosperity,
nor that of their own kids/grandkids. Tis why we that know , also know and clearly se the major group aiding in this nation's destruction is the blacks.
Fact proven by them voting in yet again that piece of shit named Obama.. even after he shafted THEM for 4 long years-Tyr

Tyr-Ziu Saxnot
11-01-2014, 08:14 AM

Gabs you have every right to your opinion but you know that you often do more than just state your opinion.
Sometimes you troll. I clearly enjoy reading your posts when you are not trolling. Even with those posts almost always expressing an opposing view to the view that I hold.
Come to the light, --stick your head in to view for a few seconds--maybe it will grow on you. Miracles do happen.. ;)-Tyr