PDA

View Full Version : Should Rosie Get a Network TV Show?

Pale Rider
06-23-2007, 04:05 AM
Should Rosie Get a Network TV Show?

Vote in This Urgent Poll (http://polls.newsmax.com/rosie/?PROMO_CODE=35FF-1)

musicman
06-23-2007, 01:04 PM
Key media and others want to know your opinion about Rosie O'Donnell. Vote today!

1) Should the Big Networks give Rosie a national TV show?
Yes No

2) What is your overall opinion of Rosie?
Favorable Unfavorable No Opinion

3) Do you believe Rosie is engaging in a publicity stunt when she says the 9/11 attacks were staged by the U.S. government?
Publicity stunt Really Believes

4) Are you more or less likely to watch "The Price Is Right" if Rosie is the host?
More likely Less Likely

5) How would you view CBS replacing Katie Couric on the evening news with Rosie O'Donnell?
Favorably Unfavorably

6) Would you boycott major advertisers of any new Rosie show?
Boycott No, not Boycott

7) Who did you vote for in the 2004 election?
Bush Kerry Other

In other words, my message to the big networks is, "Hell, yes - give this hideous buffoon the biggest megaphone you can find!" She exposes the bankruptcy of the liberal ideology with every fresh bellow she emits. I wish they could put her on 24/7.

Pale Rider
06-23-2007, 06:52 PM
In other words, my message to the big networks is, "Hell, yes - give this hideous buffoon the biggest megaphone you can find!" She exposes the bankruptcy of the liberal ideology with every fresh bellow she emits. I wish they could put her on 24/7.

You've definitely got a point mm. It wouldn't take long and she'd self destruct, and take down whatever vessel of media she was on with her.

I like it. Give her a show. Her first guest can be Trent Lott.

nevadamedic
06-23-2007, 06:54 PM
You've definitely got a point mm. It wouldn't take long and she'd self destruct, and take down whatever vessel of media she was on with her.

I like it. Give her a show. Her first guest can be Trent Lott.

Is there actually an internet poll somewhere? I think you should be her first guest, that would be entertaining. :laugh2:

nevadamedic
06-23-2007, 07:01 PM
Here is a poll asking if you like The View better with Rosie. I sure as hell voted no. Surprisingly noone has seen the site, there is 176 votes. Everyone go and vote no :laugh2:

http://www.tv.com/the-view/show/1676/do-you-like-the-view-better-with-rosie-poll./topic/1352-515477/msgs.html