PDA

View Full Version : Global Warming in South Carolina

jimnyc
11-01-2014, 01:32 PM
As I predicted two days ago, the earliest snows on record are beginning to occur in the Carolinas.

Columbia, SC has just experienced their earliest snow in 125 years of weather records, beating the Nov. 9, 1913 earliest snow record by 8 days. Current South Carolina weather shows it’s still snowing in Greenville, SC.

The Christian Science Monitor is reporting Greenville was especially hard hit with downed trees and power outages. The Smokey Mtns received up to 16 inches overnight. The current U.S. snow cover map shows 18 states with some amount of snow this morning.

http://www.drroyspencer.com/2014/11/earliest-snow-in-columbia-sc/

hjmick
11-01-2014, 03:59 PM
Don't get me started... Damn cold here in the Lowcountry...

Tyr-Ziu Saxnot
11-01-2014, 04:25 PM
As I predicted two days ago, the earliest snows on record are beginning to occur in the Carolinas.

Columbia, SC has just experienced their earliest snow in 125 years of weather records, beating the Nov. 9, 1913 earliest snow record by 8 days. Current South Carolina weather shows it’s still snowing in Greenville, SC.

The Christian Science Monitor is reporting Greenville was especially hard hit with downed trees and power outages. The Smokey Mtns received up to 16 inches overnight. The current U.S. snow cover map shows 18 states with some amount of snow this morning.

http://www.drroyspencer.com/2014/11/earliest-snow-in-columbia-sc/

I have NO SYMPATHY for those still stupid enough to believe the global warming scam..
I was smarter than that by age nine.....
Yet millions do thanks to Obama, media and those using the damn lying scam for profit and political reasons...
Guy at a weekend party two weeks ago started telling me about climate change after about three or four sentences I interrupted him by asking this..
"Do you always walk up to a man thinking he is a child you can blather that shit too to impress yourself?"
"Dude , get the ffkk away from me before I slap your ass down. I'll will not be talked to like I am a damn fool!"
And away the punk rushed because had he been ten seconds slower leaving I'd slapped him.... Had he uttered a word while exiting Id slap hell out of him.. Fact.
3 minutes later the host walked over to me and asked why I had scared his friend. I replied, he tried to treat me like I was an uneducated , blithering fool--I take that from no man. Are you defending him?
Clayton replied, no, just trying to calm things down..
I replied, then tell that worm not to talk to a man like he is gullible child or only about as smart as a damn brick..
Ok Robert, I know he ffkked up when I see you get this way, we cool?
Sure, just tell the punk stay the hell away from me as long as I am here or else suffer the consequences...
If he gets within striking distance I may just slap him..
The guy left a few minutes later...

KarlMarx
11-01-2014, 05:12 PM
I've said this in the past, but it bears repeating. Whether there actually is global warming is irrelevant to the Left. It is merely a means of hoodwinking us into accepting a new tax that is supposed to combat the problem. Once that tax is in place, voila, the problem will supposedly be solved.

The actual goal is to take money from the corporations (the haves) and give to the government (which is supposedly is looking out for the best interests of the people).

Sent from my iPhone using Forum Runner